Chapter 11

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

Yoona and Yuri soon got out to the pool wearing their bikinis ,Yuri was wearing a two-piece bikini with a blue color, so is Yoona except Yoona's bikinis color was pink, their figures were unbelievable! Specially that they both have a goddess look alike body with tall slim legs and a perfect S-line! Literally all eyes on them with an OH-MY-GOD-! expression ,the guys were probably drooling over them! Yuri was a little shy when some guy that Yoona likes came over and snatched Yoona, "go over to Donghae and Eunhyuk! You'll have fun !" Yoona whispered to Yuri so she doesn't feel left out.

 

 

 Eunhyuk dragged Yuri to their spot and started talking, "Why did you let Donghae to come and pick me up? I honestly don't trust him !" Yuri asked him with a curious expression, Eunhyuk laughed at her question but still answered it "Siwon called me saying that he needs help with the decoration ,but it was worth it! The place looks nice !" Eunhyuk said as he looked around him staring at the people, "this was your first time seeing Siwon, right ?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

Yuri was about to answer when some guy hugged her and jumped with her into the pool ! Even though she was under water she could hear them laughing and clapping out side the pool, she couldn't get able to know who was he since she was closing her eyes, so she tried to sense him ,she reached her hands and touched his chest first, she was feeling his well build body and his y six-pack using her soft finger tips, when she stepped her head out and wiped the water off her face, her eyes nearly dropped because of shock! "DONGHAE ?!!!"

 

 

He just laughed and whispered to her "You have a really y body, I was expecting that you'll yell at me for rubbing my hands all over you ,but I don't think that you have the right since you got to rub your hands all over me too !!" he said to her with a smirk on his face, Yuri was blushing like mad because of it and wanted to kill Donghae! She was about to get out of the water when Tiffany yelled out, "Hey you two! You should have an under water kiss!! You look good together!" Yuri's jaw dropped and her eyes widened in horror! *NO WAY IN HELL!!!* ,Donghae was ok with it but he refused to let it out, all of the students were chanting "UNDERWATER KISS! UNDERWATER KISS! UNDERWATER KISS!"  ,it'll be really bad for their reputation to just let them down so they have to do it!!

 

 

Donghae and Yuri got in middle of the pool and looked at each other, *Please Hyukkie ,just try to understand that it's nothing !* Yuri worriedly thought to herself, they all got excited for it and started the countdown "FOUR ,THREE ,TWO ,ONE ,ZERO !" Yuri took a breath ,closed her eyes and dove ,so did Donghae, almost 1 second past then Yuri felt his lips on her lips!! Donghae kissed her for almost 3 seconds then she backed off and let go, when they got out all of them were cheering and having a HUGE smile on their faces!!

 

 

Yoona came up to her and said "I knew that you two will get along !" she said then left, Yuri looked around for Eunhyuk but there was no sign of him, *oppa ,where are you ?* the worriedly thought to herself, but still he doesn't seem to be around.