Chapter 21

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

Jessica : what the .. ?!

 

Yuri : please tell me that am dreaming !

Yoona : ~running to Yuri~ Yul ! is it true ?!

Yuri was speechless from what she is seeing, she knew that it's true and that she's not dreaming but she was desperately hoping that the alarm's sound would wake her up in any minute ! but then she realized a really important thing ! *EUNHYUK !* she was about to go to him when she saw him across the hallway with a seriously shocked expression on his face, when he made an eye contact with Yuri you can really see the hurt and the heartbreak in his eyes,

 

 

"oppa.." Yuri mouthed to him, she couldn't even explain what they are seeing ! Eunhyuk lowered his head and walked away with Sungmin.

~The bell ringing~

Jessica : Yul, I have to go to class right now, okay ?

Yuri : ok

Jessica : ~worried~ are you going to be okay ?

Yuri : ~tearing up~ I honestly don't know !

YoonSic : ~hugging her~ Yuri-ah ! please don't cry !

When Yuri and Jessica entered the school, there were huge posters of Yuri and Donghae hanging in every corner of the school ! there were posters of their underwater kiss, posters were Yuri was placing her hands on Donghae's chest in Siwon's party, posters were Donghae took Yuri and locked her in the janitor's closet when he asked her about Eunhyuk.. etc, and they all have the logo "Yuri and Donghae's secret affair!"… Yuri knew that as soon as Eunhyuk sees them, really bad things are going to happen !

Yoona: come on Yuri, you have a song writing class right now and you cannot be late !

Yuri : I can't move my feet, they're both too numb !

Yoona : please Yul, at least am in the same class with you ! we'll figure out who did this together

Yuri : ~clutching her teeth~ I already know who is it !

~On the speaker~ Kwon Yuri and Lee Donghae, please report to the principal's office

 Yuri : ~sighing~ great !

Yuri and Donghae got a detention after school for doing an "inappropriate action" in school, even though Yuri tried to explain that she didn't do it.. it still didn't work, during classes Yuri tried her best to get able to speak to Eunhyuk but it didn't work, until Seohyun forced him to it saying that he should hear her side of the story because it's not fair.. they eventually agreed to talk during the lunch break, Yuri was impatiently waiting for it, class after class it was finally lunch break ! she dragged Tiffany with her to the cafeteria since she was already going to meet Siwon, when they arrived Siwon told Yuri that Eunhyuk is waiting for her outside, she followed at where Siwon was pointing and saw Eunhyuk standing by the school's garden.

Yuri : ~slowly walking to Eunhyuk~ hey !

Eunhyuk : hey

Yuri : listen, about those posters-

Eunhyuk : don't continue, I already knew that you two are secretly together

Yuri : we are not !

Eunhyuk : well, those posters sure did says otherwise !

Yuri : look, I hate Donghae ! and there's nothing going on between us I swear ! it's just some stupid prank made up by some sick ert and I don't care about it !

Eunhyuk : well I do ! did you know how much I wanted to keep you for myself ?! you're the first real girl I've ever met ! and I gave my heart so fast and you broke it even faster !

Yuri : we are not together ! why can't you just trust me ?!

Donghae : I DON'T KNOW ! all of the signs that says you two are dating are there, he even spend the night with you once !

Yuri : Eunhyuk please –

Eunhyuk : no Yuri, am sorry but.. I don't think that we are going to work out, I wanna break up

Yuri : oppa ~tearing up~

Eunhyuk : I need to go ~leaving~

 

Eunhyuk and Yuri's heart both sank, they felt like the earth is turning black and made them both blind, Eunhyuk barely dragged his leg to walk, because he was so into Yuri he honestly didn't want to break up specially this quickly ! but he can't act dump and pretend that he doesn't know about Donghae secretly dating Yuri, Yuri's tears started falling then she felt someone back hugging her, when she looked back it was Tiffany "don't worry, I got your back" Tiffany whispered to her, Yuri turned around  and hugged Tiffany with the strength that she have left in her fragile body, Tiffany hugged her really tight and started tapping her back while letting Yuri cry on her shoulder, soon later both of Sooyoung and Jessica came to comfort Yuri.

The day past fast and it was already dismissal time, Yuri sighed because it was her detention time and even worse.. with Donghae ! she walked to the detention room with her back pack and her song writing textbook in her hand, Yuri knocked on the door then peeked her head to see who's in there, she saw Donghae sitting on a desk with his headphones in his ears and his legs crossed on his desk, he didn't hear Yuri coming in so she slowly walked behind him and got closer to his ear, when her lips was a few inches from donghae's ear she screamed "YAH !!" Donghae got startled which caused him to fall off his chair.

Donghae : ~taking his headphones off~ what the heck ?!! you scared me !!

Yuri : ~sarcastic~ reeaaally ???? oh, poor Donghae ! ~pouting~

Donghae : ~confused~ are you ok ??

Yuri : of course not !! haven't you seen those disgusting posters that was hanging all over the school ???!!!!

Donghae : ~smirking~ yeah, I did

Yuri : and you're actually ok with it ?! I knew you were behind this ! ~throwing her textbook on Donghae~

Donghae : ~avoiding the book~ missed !

Yuri : ugh ! ~throwing another texbook~

 

Yuri kept throwing her textbooks on Donghae but she kept missing him, until she got angry so she took a textbook and went to him to hit him with it, when she was about to hit him he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, their lips were just a few inches away "You better watch it, you never know when our picture is being taken" Donghae said, Yuri pulled her hand back and went to her seat, "it wasn't me who did this, and you're not the only suffered from Eunhyuk, he punched me before I came here and swore that if I ever came near him he'll break my jaw !" Donghae said to Yuri, but she just ignored him and went to her chair, Donghae also went to his chair.. after about  15 minutes of silence Donghae heard Yuri sniffing, he turned his head to Yuri to see her but he was facing her back, he got closer to her and asked "are you crying ?!" when he was about to see her face she turned around so he won't see her, that's when he knew that she was crying, Donghae kneeled in front of her, he shoved her bangs away from her  face and looked at her with a concern expression.

 

Yuri : go away ~wiping her tears~

Donghae : what's wrong ?

Yuri : this is all your fault !

Donghae : it wasn't me I swear !

Yuri : just leave me alone..

Donghae : Yuri-ah, ~sigh~ even though I didn't do it am glad that you and Eunhyuk broke up

Yuri : what ?!

Donghae : even though he's the closest person to me, but trust me.. he's not the one for you

Yuri : what makes you say that ?

Donghae : I knew Eunhyuk for long enough to know

Yuri : your answer is not convincing at all ! we were so perfect together ! I wanted to go to the winter wonderland party with him so badly, he's the first guy that actually understood me !

Donghae : even though it's hard to believe that but, your soul mate is out there and someday you'll find him

Yuri didn't say anything instead, her tears just kept flowing down her cheeks.

 

 

Donghae didn't know why but he felt really hurt seeing Yuri like that, he used his thumb to wipe her tears away and that's when his heart skipped a beat, this is his first time wiping a girl's tears away and for the first time it felt so right for him.

 

 

(a/n: updated ! sweet YulHae moments up there ! poor heart breaking YulHyuk break up :( but who do you think hanged all of those posters ?!   stay tuned to find out ! and please vote for the poll in the previous chapter ! thank you !)