Chapter 3

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

It was a beautiful sunny day in the weekend, the first week in the school actually went peacefully with Yuri.. Of course, if you over look those dumb incidents with Donghae! Yuri went to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed, she purposely did it quickly before her dad wakes up, in case if you're wondering why is Yuri running away from her dad.. Is because 5 years ago her mother died because of cancer, and ever since that happened her dad changed to the worse, he became a gambler and every time he sees Yuri he starts beating her up and thinks that she's is the reason why his wife got cancer and died ! The only reason why Yuri is in that school is because she wants to be a professional, famous, rich dancer, so that she can escape from her dad, Yuri's mother always believed in her, and told her that "with hope and believe there's nothing you can't achieve! " , when her mom got cancer she went to Yuri and gave her a special gift.. She gave Yuri a glass ball full with water and dark blue glitter, she told her that every time she feels sad, troubled or upset.. All she have to do is to shake the ball in circular motion and look carefully in the glitter, "When you do that, just open up your mind and heart and you'll more than just glitter.. You'll see WONDERS ! You'll realize that the world has more to offer and that it's worth living for !", Yuri remembered when her mother told her that and smiled, it may sounds a bit cliché but she actually believed in it! 
 
 
She packed some t-shirts and shorts in her back bag and took it with her to the school's dance studio to practice with Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk agreed with her that they meet every Saturday in the school's dance studio to practice their routine, after packing Yuri rushed out of their apartment towards the dance studio, when she arrived she peeked a little through the glass window to see if anyone was there, but there wasn't so she entered, *looks like am here earlier than I've expected !* Yuri thought to herself.. She dropped her bag on the floor and started walking around discovering the studio from the inside, 
 
 
even though she spent a lot of time in it during dancing classes she never really concentrated on it, she was placing her little fingers on the mirrors that was covering the entire studio from the inside, when she completed a whole circle inside the studio she stopped and looked at herself in mirror.. She made her way to the studio and turned the music on, she started dancing to the groove and moving her body perfectly to each beat, when she heard someone suddenly opened the door she stopped and switched her gaze to see who was it, and it was Eunhyuk, "Good to know that you're excited about it !" Yuri blushed over his comment because she knew that he saw her dancing, Eunhyuk came closer to her and lightly pinched her cheek, "You're so cute when you blush! Maybe too cute for me to handle !" , right now Yuri is blushing like mad especially when he touched her, she first made sure that he wasn't looking then touched her cheek where Eunhyuk pinched her, to tried to hide her dorky smile by bitting on her lower lip as hard as she can but eventually failed and smiled ! Yuri could feel her heart beat rising to the roof right now because of him, Eunhyuk dropped his back bag, and took out a CD he made with Donghae then went to the stereo  and played the music to Justin Timberlake's "y back".. He took off his jacket and went closer to Yuri then started dancing, Yuri watched closely every move he did and started to lightly moving her head with the beat, Eunhyuk kept dancing and smoothly made his way to his bag and wore a cap, he kept dancing using the cap then placed it on Yuri's head then stopped dancing, it was Yuri's turn to start dancing and she started by the "moon walk" and kept dancing like a pro, Eunhyuk got really impressed and he knew that he made the right choice by picking her! 
 
 
Eunhyuk kept dancing and dancing with Yuri for almost 4 hours ! But he totally forgot about a promise he made, a really important promise, soon later the studio's door was opened and both of Yuri and Eunhyuk looked to see who was it, Yuri's eyes widened in shock while Eunhyuk gasped because he just remembered his promise..