Chapter 17

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

It was finally the weekend and Yuri was at the studio… still sleeping ! she finally woke up after the alarm started ringing, she yawned while stretched then went to wash off, since the studio's bathroom was a little small she accidentally tripped and scratched her knee, even though the there was a little bleeding she didn't notice it and continued walking to the bathroom.

 

When she got out she wore an over-sized white blouse that fell on off one of her shoulders and showed the strap of her black bra and also wore a short blue shorts and a pink bunny flops while tying her hair in a high messy pony tail, Yuri grabbed a mug of hot coffee then went to the roof of the studio where there was a big comfortable chair that was full with lots of pillows that were so soft that makes you dive in it ! she sat there and tried to bury herself in the pillows since it was only a few days left for November to end and to December to begin, she took a sip of her coffee then cutely her lips in delight.
 

Yuri sat there while looking around with a sweet smile on her face, since Eunhyuk told her that he cannot spend the weekend with her because he had a family meeting back in Bussan so she had to stay there alone, suddenly a cold breeze blew next to Yuri which was really cold and caused Yuri to shiver a little so she decided to go inside, *I didn't it expect it to be this cold !* she thought to herself, she went inside then locked the door behind her, after getting inside her eyes glittered when she saw the piano so she went to it and started playing it.

 

At 9:30 pm…

 

Yuri had just finished eating her kimichi for dinner and was about to go and take a relaxation bath when it started to rain heavily, she wore her comfy flop back and took a peak thru the window, *please Hyukkie be safe and take care ! it looks like there'll be a storm* she worriedly thought to herself, Yuri decided to have her personal spa by putting anything known to man on her body ! from masks to body lotions ! then she suddenly heard her phone ringing..

 

Yuri: ~answering the phone~

 

Yuri : hello ?

Yoona: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOU AND EUNHYUK OPPA ?!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri : Yoong  please stop screaming I feel like my ear drums just exploded ! and how did you knew about it ?? it happened yesterday !

Yoona : he texted me saying that he just left Seoul and literraly said "go check on my girlfriend to see if she's ok !" did you know that when I read it I screamed so loud that my throat hurts ?!

Yuri : ~laughing~ you're insane !

Yoona : when Sica and Fanny knew about it they also screamed ! but Jessica's scream is something else ! I can still hear her scream's echo in my ear !

Yuri : ~laughing~ a dolphin scream ?

Yoona : yup !

~The sound of the studio's door opening~

Yuri heard the door opening and when she tried to take a peek her phone made a beeping sound, when she looked at her phone the screen said "no signal" and Yoona's call ended, she started to get worry so she went to see who opened the door, she went and hid herself behind a drum set and watched a big muscular figure closing the door, that person was wearing a black hoodie and was trying to splash the water off his clothes, she got scared and took one of the drum sticks in her hands and was ready to strike !! a sound of a strong thunder suddenly blasted through the window causing for her to be even more nervous ! it was really dark since she already turned the lights off afraid of being strucked by lighting which definitely didn't make it any better ! when the person got closer to where Yuri was standing she tightened her grip on the stick making sure it won't fall, Yuri was facing the person's back and when she got out ready to hit him he took off his hoodie and turned to Yuri.

 

Yuri : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

?? : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Yuri : ~recognizing the person~ WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!! MY HEART NEARLY JUMPED OUT OF MY CHEST !

??: me?!!! What are YOU doing in my property ??! and since when have you been staying in here ?!!

 

(a/n: ooooooooooh !!! who do you think was it ??? am SOOOO sorry for not updating from almost 2 weeks ! it's just I don't have any device to write my fics !! but since today is my birthday then here's a gift !! that's right 27th of March is my BD !!! happy birthday to me !! lol ! don't forget to leave comments and subscribe ! and I wouldn't mind lots of comments for my BD gift ! :P)