Chapter 14

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

After what happened, Yuri got out of the janitor's closet with tears threating to fall from her eyes, she decided to skip lunch and not go to the cafeteria for two very important reasons :-

 
1-Because of how Donghae did and thought of her.
 
2-Because if SHE didn't know if Eunhyuk was dating her !
 
Ever since what happened in the party Eunhyuk kept avoiding her, even in their private dancing classes with Hyoyeon's trainees (Taemin, Minho, Yoona, Luna) he even keeps on avoiding any single eye contact with her !
 
~FlashBack at Siwon's party~
 
Eunhyuk and Yuri felt a little awkward after what happened but they decided to let it go.
"It's getting dark, I should take you to the studio to spend the night" Eunhyuk beamed out and Yuri just smiled and nodded, Eunhyuk took Yuri to his car then he started the engine, he first went to her house so she can take her suitcase then went off to his studio.
 
 
Went they finally arrived Eunhyuk gave Yuri the key and told her to explore the house while he held her suitcase, when she entered Yuri was amazed by the wonderful cozy atmosphere that filled the entire studio ! It wasn't that big actually… it had a recording room + a bathroom + a room full with instruments + and a small room where they write songs.
 
 
"What do you think ??" Eunhyuk popped out of nowhere asking her with his famous dorky-gummy smile ! Yuri laughed at first but then smiled in satisfaction and said "It's more than amazing, it's PERFECT !" Eunhyuk led her to the room where they play songs and told her that this is where he used to sleep, there was a really big couch that could definitely fit for her to sleep, he even said that his old manager used to sleep here if he got into a fight with his wife !
 
 
Eunhyuk helped Yuri to put all her clothes together and made sure that she feels safe and comfortable before he leaves.
"Am so so so sorry for being such a big burden like this ! But I promise you that it's only until my 18th birthday and am gone !" Yuri said feeling really embarrassed and ashamed from Eunhyuk's help.
"Don't ever say that again ! You're anything BUT a burden ! Like I promised I am here for you and you are welcomed to stay here as much as you like !" Eunhyuk said to her with a sweet caring smile.
 
 
Yuri hugged him really tight and whispered "Thank You" in his ears, when she broke the hug and was about to go away Eunhyuk held her wrist to say…
"That's not the way I want to be thanked !"
He pulled her back to him and pressed his lips on Yuri's soft lips ! Yuri was taken by surprise but then she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss ! Eunhyuk had both of his hands on Yuri's cheek to held her in place as he kissed her ever so gentle, he then broke the kiss and looked at Yuri directly in the eyes…
"I cannot just stay still like that and let Donghae have all the fun for himself !"
Eunhyuk smirked to her, Yuri blushed like mad and slapped his arm which caused Eunhyuk to laugh ! He then wished her goodnight and got out.
 
~End Of FlashBack~
 
 
After that day Yuri really did thought that they were going to be together, but the complete opposite happened ! She grabbed her cellphone and stared at Eunhyuk's caller ID "Hyukkie Oppa !" her eyes got teary again and she started crying, *Why are you doing this to me ?!* she thought to herself as she cursed under her breath for being so stupid to fall for him.
 
She took out her glass ball and shook it in order to make the water get mixed with the glitter, "KWON YURI ! YOU STUPID NAIEVE GIRL ! WHY DID YOU FELL FOR A PLAYBOY ?!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs which caused to hurt, just then she heard the door being suddenly opened, she spun her head to that direction to see who was it…
"Fanny-ah ?"
 
(a/n: AWWWW ! POOR YURI ! :'( but don't worry things will get better ! :) am writing the next chapter and will update in a few minutes !)