Chapter 12

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

Yuri was still looking for Eunhyuk but still, there is no sign for him! She nearly lost hope when she suddenly felt someone covering her eyes, she placed her hands on the person's hand trying to recognize it, the person finally released his grip and it was Eunhyuk ! "OPPA ! where have you been ?!! I've been every where for you !" he smiled then held her hand, "it's cold out here, let's get you dried ,we don't want you to catch some cold !" he said as he dragged her inside.

 

 

Yuri got changed back into her old dress and started drying her hair, "so, where have you been? One minute you're here and another you're gone !" Yuri sarcastically said, Eunhyuk just laughed and made his way to her, he held another towel and since he was facing her back.. He started drying the back of her neck ,Yuri got taken aback by him but she just surrendered to him and let him keep drying her.

 

 

He was wiping the back of her neck down to her shoulder then down to her shoulder blades and her collar bone, "Thanks" Yuri sweetly smiled to him after he finished, "are you and Donghae dating ?" Eunhyuk said with a sad and hurt expression, "NOOO ! WE'RE NOT !" she quickly answered him afraid that she'll loose her chance with him, he smiled in relieve then looked back at her "Good to know! Cause that'll totally ruin my move !" he smirked to her, Yuri looked at him with a little smile "what move ?"

 

 

Donghae was wearing his t-shirt after he finished swimming and having fun, he wanted to tell Eunhyuk about what happened tonight and just have a normal guy chatting ,he also wanted to find Yuri to tell her that what happened tonight was nothing and that they should just remain friends just to make fun of her and ! He looked around thinking that he might find at least one of them but unfortunately he didn't ,he kept looking and asking some people about them but still.. No luck!

 

 

Until he went to Siwon and Tiffany to ask them, "hey guys, have seen Eunhyuk or Yuri ?" Tiffany said that she didn't then looked back at Siwon to see if he did, "I think I saw Eunhyuk dragging her somewhere but I don't where" he answered him, Donghae thanked him then left, he found Yoona laughing and talking with some guy so he decided to ask her knowing that she spends a lot of time with Yuri, "Yoona-ah, have seen Yuri or Eunhyuk ?" he asked hoping that she did, "ummm ,yeah I think they got inside Siwon's house because Yuri wanted to dry herself" ,Donghae also thanked Yoona then rushed to Siwon's crib.

 

 

"Good to know! Cause that'll totally ruin my move !" Eunhyuk smirked to her, Yuri looked at him with a little smile "what move ?".. Eunhyuk came closer and closer to her until Yuri got trapped between his arms and the wall ! Eunhyuk bend towards her and twisted his head a little, Yuri could actually sense his breath on her lips!! *OMG!! IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING !* he got closer..! and closer..! and closer..! and closer..! UNTIL... !!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door suddenly opened exposing Donghae!! Both of Yuri and Eunhyuk looked at him with wide eyes, not expecting that he'd show up, they all remained silent for a wile until Eunhyuk awkwardly asked him.. "so, what brings in here ?" ,Donghae realized what he just saw and got back to reality "oh! Uh... Ummm... Yeah I kinda forgot !" he started laughing a little and was about to go out until he thought of something, *for the love of all the ice creams in the world say something before you look like a looser who just got cheated on!!!* …so he went back and said "Oh yeah ,I remembered !! Errmm, are you going to pick up Yuri or not ?" ,Eunhyuk immediately answered him "yeah I will ! Thanks for asking !" then Donghae just got out.

 

 

When Donghae got out he felt isolated from the rest of the world ,he was angry and felt like crying! He doesn't even know why! His heart felt as if it was being suffocated by a strong metal yet it was beating so loud, he didn't feel like talking to anyone, not Siwon or Sungmin or Kyuhyun and specially not Eunhyuk ! Every time he remember the scene of Yuri and Eunhyuk he feels like there's a dagger won't stop stabbing his heart!

 

 

 

*(a/n: YAAAAY !! finally finished !! 8 CHAPTERS !! god I worked unbelievably hard on them so I want it to start raining comments and subscribers !! and i also changed the title a little if you'd like to check it out !! So, have you guessed what is the feeling that Donghae is experiencing right after he saw YulHyuk ????? AAAAAAH THAT'S RIGHT !!! IT'S LOOOOOVE !! ~whispering~ but keep it quiet we still don't want Donghae to realize just yet ! So shhhhhhh !!!!! Lool JK !!)