Chapter 31

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

Donghae was sitting with Siwon in his apartment for a talk, Donghae's feelings are fluttering and he needs Siwon's advice in this one, it has been a week since the dance competition and the graduation is only one week away.

He was sure about his feelings towards Yuri and that he fell in love with her, he wanted to tell her before its too late since there's only one week left for graduation.
 
Donghae : it's official ! Am finally going to tell Yuri how I feel about her.
 
Siwon : AHA ! I knew ! 
 
Donghae : knew what ?
 
Siwon : that you're in love with her, please ! It's not like it's a secret.
 
Donghae : What ?! How did you knew ?!
 
Siwon : well, you always keep teasing her all the time which definitely proved that you liked her a long time ago, you two had an underwater kiss which made you go crazy about her.
 
Donghae : you can't even confirm that !
 
Siwon : dude, don't try to hide it.. plus, I already saw you two kissing near the pool before but I never said anything.
 
Donghae : oh my god.
 
Siwon : yeah.. Oh and one more thing before I forget, am the one who hanged those posters in the school about your secret affair with her.
 
Donghae : WHAT ?!! Did you know what happened to me because of them ?!!
 
Siwon : yeah but look at the bright side, Yuri is single because of them !
 
Donghae : I don't know if I should punch you or hug you right now.
 
Siwon : you should do none, what you should be doing right now is running to Yoona's residence and tell Yuri how you feel.
 
Donghae : I will, on the graduation night.
 
 
After that day Donghae always kept treating Yuri in a nice way which made Yuri think that it's a little weird, but he still kept teasing her like he always does which is a thing that Yuri hates and loves.
 
Day after day that graduation kept getting closer and closer, which made Donghae a little nervous, he was thinking about how to confess to her in a romantic way, and make it a day that she'll always remember.
 
After a while that seemed like forever to Donghae the graduation finally came, he was already in the party waiting for Yuri to come, she told him that she and Yoona are going to be late for some reason.
 
When YoonYul arrived they both look stunning, all eyes were on them as they walked down the stairs and made their ways to Tiffany and Jessica, Heechul soon came and escorted Yoona to the stage where she's going to announce the prom king and queen.
 
Donghae was just about to talk to Yuri when Yoona announced his name as the prom king ! He was shocked and surprised specially when the spot light focused on him and everyone in party were looking at him.
 
When he came up the stage Yoona congratulated him and wore him the crown, people were clapping and cheering for him, but his eyes were only focused on Yuri, he had those lover boy dreamy eyes when he was looking at her and Yoona noticed it.
 
"If you really like her then you should tell her before tonight" Yoona secretly whispered to him.
 
"Why ? What's happening after tonight ?" He worriedly asked.
 
"I think that you need to hear it from her" Yoona said with 'sorry' eyes.
 
Donghae waited for the prom queen to be announced and it was Seohyun, people cheered for her and YoonHae congratulated her, he waited a little then followed Yuri out side of the party, he found her sitting next to the school's fountain.
 
Donghae : Why did you get out of the party ? Is everything ok ?
 
Yuri : Donghae you startled me !
 
Donghae : ~laughing~ Sorry about that.
 
Yuri : it's ok.
 
Donghae : So what's wrong ?
 
Yuri : it's just hard to believe that this is the last time I'll be seeing a lot of people.
 
Donghae : Why ?
 
Yuri : after the dancing championship with Hyoyeon, a man named Lee Soo Man came up to me and offered me a career, he said that he's going to make me an idol !
 
Donghae : OH MY GOODNESS ! Congratulations !
 
Yuri : I know ! But there's one thing.. Am leaving tomorrow with him to New York City for six months to train.
 
Donghae : What ?!!!
 
Yuri : After six months am going to debut in Japan with the girls.
 
Donghae : what girls ?
 
Yuri : yeah, Yoona is also coming, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun and even Ms. Taeyeon and Ms. Hyoyeon ! 
 
Donghae : How did that all happen ? And when ?!
 
Yuri : the girls auditioned early, but I got picked from the competition.
 
Donghae : oh......
 
Yuri : are you ok ? You look upset.
 
Donghae : yeah am fine it's just... nothing
 
Yuri : it's ok you can tell me, what is it ?
 
Donghae : nothing trust me ! Am just shocked.
 
Yuri : well, I need to go and say goodbye to Eunhyuk before I leave.
 
After saying that Yuri got back inside to say goodbye to Eunhyuk, the news fell like a bullet on Donghae's heart, he can't believe that she's actually leaving, and for SIX months ! Who knew who will she meet in there ? Maybe a rich hot New Yorker who will take her breath away and becomes her boyfriend.
 
Different thoughts rushed into Donghae's mind but none of them is good, his eyes got watery and he was on the edge of crying just imaging Yuri riding the plane to the USA, he got out of the school and went to a bar, just like anyone else he wanted to drink the pain away.
 
(a/n: Awwwwww poor Donghae :'( but who knew that Siwon was behind this ?? :P anyways this story has only one chapter left for me to mark it completed ! Keep coming back because I'll update the last chapter in three days or less ! And one more thing.. Instead of copying this and repost it in Yuri and Yongguk ver. I decided to make it about Yuri and Big Bang's Seungri !!)