Chapter 7

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

She soon forgot about it after her writing class and piano class, she became really close with Yoona and Seohyun, also with Sunny and Sooyoung, so it was her first singing class and she was on her way there.. When she arrived at the class she bid Sooyoung and Yoona goodbye and told them that she'll see them at lunch, Yuri slowly entered the class making sure she doesn't attract to much attention from the kids, she took her seat near a girl with black hair and blonde highlights and another with a dark blond hair, Yuri couldn't help her self from eavesdropping at them because she noticed that they weren't speaking Korean !

 

~The conversation is in English~

 

?? : I really like your new hair color! It brings out your eyes!

 

?? : thanks Tiff !! Yours is really good too!

 

?? : did you see Demi Lovato's "Give your heart a break" mv ? It was really good !

 

?? : yeah I did !! I absolutely loved her strong vocals !!

 

?? : I heard Ms.Taeyeon dyed her hair blond !

 

?? : Seriously ?! She looks good in LOTS of hair cuts !

 

*maybe they're speaking Spanish or English ! AISH ! it's really confusing !* Yuri thought to herself, then she heard the door* opened so she spun around along with the rest of the class to see who was it, and apparently it was their teacher ! "Hello class and welcome to your first singing class! Sorry I couldn't be here last week I had an awful flu ! So, let's get started !! I am as most of you know Ms.Kim Taeyeon !"

 

Yuri listened carefully to her new teacher yet she couldn't help herself from noticing that she looks really young !! *maybe she's just really good at singing and really smart at class !* Yuri thought to herself, they all introduced themselves including the two girls sitting next to her, she found out that the one with the black hair is named Hwang Miyoung but changed it when she moved to L.A ,and the other one is named Jung Sooyeon but also changed it into Jessica when she moved to San Francisco, *well that explains it! They were talking in English cuz they both lived in the states !* .. She also knew that Jessica has a younger sister her named Jung Soojung but also changed into Krystal when she moved with her sister, Yuri noticed that both of Sunny and Seohyun attends this class which made her really happy! Time flew by and Yuri started to have a conversation with the "American" girls and got to know them, they got closer until they all became really good friends, the bell rang and it was time for lunch break.. Yuri went to the cafeteria along with Tiffany and Jessica to meet up with the rest of the rest of the girls (Sunny, Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun).. While they were all walking together Yuri's laugh suddenly turned into a death glare when Donghae wiped his palm on Yuri's !! She looked back at him and found him smirking! *What a sick freak !!* ,the rest of the girls didn't notice it and continued with their way ,Yuri excused herself and told them to just go to the cafeteria to meet SooSunYoonSeo ---> (a/n: It just came up to me!! What do you think of it ??)

 

*Yuri made sure that no one was following her and got inside the room, she made her way to the big black piano and started playing a melody she created.. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfJTBrA7kuo) she actually created it from nowhere ! She was once playing the piano and it just simply came up to her, she suddenly stopped and went for her bag to take out something, she took out her crystal ball and started shaking it to make the glitter get mixed up with the water, "umma, he's doing it again! But this time it hurts even more! People started questioning me and I don't know what to do !" she started tearing up remembering that incident, then she felt someone grabbing her shoulder so she panicked and turned around to see who was it.. "Eunhyuk oppa ? What are you doing here ?"