Chapter 16

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring~ 
 
 
The bell finally rang for dismissal, Yuri told Seohyun about her plan since she had a piano class as a final class for the day, Seohyun also agreed to Yuri that she shouldn't wait, Yuri's heart beat was rising to the roof when she heard the bell ring, she already received a text from Eunhyuk saying that he'll be there but still… she was NERVOUS ! She got out feeling really nervous until she saw Sunny and Sooyoung running to her.
 
 "Yah ! Is it true?!!" 
"Are you going to ask Eunhyuk?!!" 
"Are you on your way?!!" 
"Who gave you this idea ?!!" 
 
Both of Sunny and Sooyoung rained Yuri with questions ! "YAH ! STOP TALKING !" Yuri yelled until they stopped talking then said, "It is true actually, am on my way right now cuz this cannot wait any longer" she looked down feeling really scared and nervous and freaked out from the idea, Sooyoung patted Yuri's back trying to relax her a little because she knew how much does Yuri likes Eunhyuk, while Sunny did some of her agyeo trying to boost her mood, Yuri laughed at Sunny's dorky yet cute agyeo then she just got out of the school while waving goodbye to Sunny and Sooyoung.
 
Yuri nervously walking to the school's gates, she looked around and finally spotted Eunhyuk standing in the corner with his hands in his pockets and kicking some stones, she made her way to him and patted his shoulder considering that she was facing his back, "Hey !" she greeted him with her beautiful smile. 
 
Eunhyuk: "Hey !" ~hugging Yuri~ 
 
Yuri: ~hesitatingly hugging him back~ "I need to talk to you…" 
 
Eunhyuk: ~breaking the hug~ "Yeah sure, what is it ?" 
 
Yuri: "Am just gonna say it so I want you to hear me out" 
 
Eunhyuk: "Ok !" 
 
Yuri: "Ever since you kissed me at Siwon's party-" 
 
Eunhyuk: "About that-" 
 
Yuri: "Don't interrupt ! Just listen ! After it I actually thought that something is going to change-" 
 
Eunhyuk: "I want you to listen" 
 
Yuri: "I WON'T ! You listen ! Do you have any idea how hard was it for me to wait this long ?! And to keep it better Donghae is in my way !" 
 
Eunhyuk: "That was-" 
 
Yuri: "I don't care what happened during those 2 weeks but what ever it is it wouldn't kill you to talk to me !" 
 
Eunhyuk: "I do-" Yuri: ~tearing up~ "When we started talking for the first time I really liked you and wanted us to be together" 
 
Eunhyuk: "Yuri-ah, I n-" 
 
Yuri: "When you kissed me it only made me like you even more ! And after it, you acted like you don't even know me !" 
 
Eunhyuk: "There's someth-" 
 
Yuri: "and now, I don't even know If you like me or not !" 
 
Eunhyuk: "You should kno-" 
 
Yuri: "They all told me that you-" 
 
Yuri finally got interrupted by Eunhyuk, how ? He grabbed her cheeks and pushed his lips against Yuri's lips! He kissed her deeply until he felt her relax, then broke the kiss only to look directly in her eyes and said…
"I really do like you, after what happened at Siwon's party I got too cowered to confess to you, so I decided to just ignore you to make you hate my guts and move on ! But I guess I was wrong, if I only knew that you this much about me I would've never done that to you !" he sincerely admitted, Yuri smiled to him even though she was sobbing, Eunhyuk bend down for another kiss but this time Yuri felt a little different, while they were kissing it felt like there's a little needle keeps poking her heart, as if she can feel someone's pain, not a physical pain but an emotional pain ! So she just broke the kiss and smiled to him, and weirdly… the pain got a little weaker ! 
 
You make me Gloooooooow, but I cover up won't let it Shoooooooow ~~ 
 
Yuri's phone started ringing signing that she received a text… 
 
---------------------- 
From: Ice Princess To: Black Pearl Hey Yul ! Just wanted to say good luck with Eunhyuk ! He's usually too shy to tell a girl that he likes her but I really do hope that you get together ! And when you do, I wanted to tell you that I got a name for your couple ! YulHyuk ! Lol ! Love u ! XOXO !! 
From: Ice Princess 
To: Black Pearl 
---------------------- 
 
Yuri laughed at Jessica's cute and sweet support, then looked back at Eunhyuk "Can you drop me off at your studio ?" Eunhyuk just smiled and nodded. 
 
(a/n: UPDATED ! Terribly sorry for those who are waiting for some YulHae moments ! ~bowing~ but the next chapter will have LOTS of YulHae moments ! Am still writing it so just bare with me !! Please comment and subscribe if you liked it !