Chapter 24

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

It was finally the day where the party takes place, the day that almost everyone is waiting for,the night where magical things will happen beneath the stars, Yuri has already packed her bags to move to Yoona's new house and Eunhyuk was a bit upset about it, she was planning to come back for her bags after the party right before she arrives to Yoona's house, right now Yuri is at Tiffany's room getting ready and was almost finished, Siwon is said that he'll be taking them to the party after he picks up Donghae, Tiffany finally finished and turned out like this.

 

 

 

" OH MY GOD ! you look beyond than just beautiful !" Yuri said to her, Tiffany really looked like an angel ! "Siwon oppa said that they're out side, are you ready ?" Tiffany asked her with a mischievous smile, Yuri playfully hit her arm signing that it's just a party not a date, Tiffany walked down the stairs with Yuri behind her down the stairs where Siwon and Donghae were waiting, Tiffany went to Siwon and pecked his lips, then Yuri went down and all eyes were on her.

 

Donghae couldn't believe how beautiful and gorges she looked ! 

 

he walked up to her to awkwardly said "you look nice" which caused for both of Tiffany and Siwon to laugh then Donghae to laugh too.

 

They all drove to the party ready to meet the rest of their groups and extremely excited, when they got off they entered the hall and their jaws dropped because of amazement, the winter wonderland theme really worked which gave the hall a spectacular view !

          

After arriving they entered and enjoyed meeting and talking to their friends, until Sunny and Yoona came to talk to Yuri, they told her that Jessica's prefonmance is in just a few mintues, all of sudden they music went lower and lower until the head teacher came out to congradulate the students and to give the interduction for Jessica's preformance, suddenly the spot light focused on Jessica and she started singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B6maA-NS4Y

When Yuri heard the lyrics her eyes got really teary because all what was in her mind was Eunhyuk, when she looked at him he was dancing with some other girl and enjoying the song, Donghae noticed her and when he was about to walk up to her she got out of the hall and went out side near the school's garden, he followed her and kept searching until he finally found her sitting on the fountain with a tissue in her hands, Donghae took a seat next to her and started talking.

Donghae : if you kept being so sensitive like that around him you'll never get over him

Yuri : the lyrics discribed extactly how I feel, it was too much to watch him with her

Donghae : so you got jealous and hurt when you saw him with another girl ?

Yuri ; yes

Donghae : then let's go and make him jealous by seeing you dancing with someone else !

Yuri : ~confused~ like who ?

Donghae : ....me !

Yuri was a bit surprised at how Donghae cared for her, she was about to refuse the idea but after thinking about it, she liked the fact that she was about to have her first dance with someone like Donghae, a guy who secretly cares for her, Donghae took her hand and went back inside the hall, a song with a nice slow beat started playing, Yuri smiled because of the sweet atmosphere, Donghae awkwardly held one of her soft hands in his and wrapped his arm around her thin waist, they started dancing while enjoing the song, Jessica and Yoona were spying on her behind a plant while smiling like dorks, the way the blue and white light reflected on Yuri's skin was amazing, there were beautiful sparks in her eyes and small fake snow flakes were filling the room which made Donghae's heart to race, *what's wrong with me ?!* he thought to himself, and just when the song was about to finish Siwon came up to them and siad "Yul, can I say something but I want you to keep it a secret !"

 

(a/n: I was planning on making it longer but I don't have the time ! :( so here it is ! the first chapter of the party, lot's of dramas coming up in the next chapters ! wait for it ! comment, subscribe ! good night !)