Chapter 19

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

They both kept talking until it was almost 12:30 am, Yuri started yawning and Donghae managed to hear that, he decided to ask her to go to sleep but there's a BIG problem ! since all the doors got locked they were stuck in the piano's room and there's absolutely nothing to sleep on except a small one-person couch.

 

Donghae : ummmmm, Yuri-ah where are we going to sleep ?

Yuri : ~looking around and seeing the couch~ …oh god!

Donghae : are we really going to share a couch ? a small one too ?!

Yuri : that's it ! you'll sleep on the floor and I'll take the couch !

Donghae : WHAT ?! no way !

Yuri : what ??! you don't actually expect ME to sleep on the floor, do you ?! am a weak girl and you're a tough guy, it up like a man !

Donghae : if you let me sleep on the floor I'll jump on the couch and not let you go ! you know I've got nothing to lose

Yuri : you're such a freak ! fine, I'll sleep on the floor !

Donghae : ~sigh~ no no it's ok, I'll sleep on the floor

Yuri : ok !

 

Yuri was basically playing a trick on Donghae, and that's to make him agree to sleep on the floor and quickly get on the couch ! she climbed up the couch and hugged a pillow and was ready to go to sleep, when Donghae suddenly got on top of her ! Yuri freaked out so she quickly pushed him off the couch and made him fell on the ground.

 

Donghae : YAH ! that hurts !

Yuri : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ?!!! HOW DARE YOU COME UP HERE ?!!!

Donghae : relax Ms. innocent ! it's not like am going to you !

Yuri : you can't sleep here !

Donghae : look, I promise am not gonna do anything to you.. am just tired and I need to get some sleep

Yuri : ~hesitated~ ….fine !

Donghae : ~smirking~ do you actually trust me in a cold dark room where no one can get access to us ?

Yuri : damn you Donghae, you just promised me !

Donghae : ~laughign~ am just kidding !

 

After that Dongahe climbed next to Yuri and nothing happened, he was facing her back and couldn't get himself to sleep because of one important thing, he was staring blankly at her back thinking about what happened earlier when he fell on her, what was the feeling he had ? why was his heart beating this loud and most importantly why in the world did want to kiss her ?! *is it possible that am falling for her ?* he asked himself, and what scared him the most is that he couldn't figure out the answer ! he was too deep in his thoughts and in a few minutes he finally fell asleep.

 

Time flew by and it was finally Sunday morning, Yuri was walking to school along with Jessica while having a chat.

 

Jessica : so, how did it go with Eunhyuk ?

Yuri : things could not get any more awkward between Eunhyuk and Donghae !

Jessica : why ? what happened ?

Yuri : you should've seen the look on Eunhyuk's face when he find out that Donghae spent the night with me, it's like he was shooting laser through his eyes !

 

Jessica : well, you said that nothing happened between the two of you.. have you said that to Eunhyuk ?

Yuri : I have ! he believes me it's just he keeps questioning himself about Donghae, I don't think that they trust each other

Jessica: don't worry, the school's winter land party is coming up soon and things will get a lot more romantic between the two of you !

Yuri : what's this party is all about ? Sunny keeps talking about it the whole time !

Jessica : well, it's going to be in the 5th of December and it's like a second valentine's day to us because it's known as the party where couples became more romantic and where people confesses their feelings to each other.. it's also a good luck charm because so far every time a person confess to another they never get rejected and did you know that couples who got together during the winter wonder land party are actually married right no w?!

Yuri : it's in my 18th birthday ! do you mean that I will probably meet my soul mate in there ?

Jessica : ~smiling~ maybe !

 

YulSic kept talking and talking until they reached the school's gates, Yuri couldn't help herself from spazzing over the fact that Eunhyuk is going to ask her to go to the party with him and that he will probably  be her soul mate ! a smile crept on Yuri's lips when she was imaging that scene but that smile soon faded when she entered the school's ground, Jessica's mouth dropped when she saw what's in the school ! Yuri rubbed her eyes to find out that what she's seeing is true or not but unfortunately it is true !

YulSic : O.H M.Y G.O.D !!!!!

 

(a/n: yaaay finally updated ! sorry if I am updating slowly it's just that I don't have anything to update from ! anyways am glad that you guys liked the previous chapter and started spazzing over YulHae ! love ! so, what do you think Yulsic saw ? :P)