Chapter 29

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

Yoona was in her room sleeping soundly when Yuri started jumping up and down on her bed yelling "YOONA-AH ! COME ON GET UP, HYOYEON CALLED US FOR AN IMPORTANT MEETING IN HER DANCE STUDIO !! GET UP !"
 
 
 
 
Hyoyeon asked her entire crew to meet her in the studio because the championship istomorrow's night, which means that they have to work their off today to make everything looks perfect, the championship will have lots of crews from all over Korea, possibly even from the US too, winning it takes a lot and as soon as a crew wins it it'll be the beginning of their career in show business.
 
 
 
After arriving to the studio Hyoyeon hit the start button and the music began, they kept practising for hours and barely had time to rest, by the time they finished their bodies weresweating a lot and aching them, Hyoyeon apologised for making them work too hard and told them to go straight home and get a lot of rest and enough sleep.
 
 
 
When they arrived home Yoona went to take a shower and Yuri started making dinner before she took a shower too, they decided to have a girls night in just for the too of them and a relaxation session, after both of them finished their showers Yoona was sitting in front of the mirror drying her hair while Yuri was placing some strawberry body lotion on her legs.
 
 
 
"Yuri-ah, can I tell you something ?" Yoona said then lowered her hair brush.
 
"Of course, what is it ?" Yuri said while still placing the lotion.
 
"Am scared" Yoona confessed.
 
"Of what ?" Yuri asked after Yoona catched her attention.
 
"Of not winning tomorrow, we worked so hard and not winning means that we cannot be idols" Yoona worriedly stated.
 
"You can never know that, like you said we all worked so hard for it which means that we're definitely in the top 5" Yuri comforted her.
 
"Do you really think that we can do this ?" Yoona asked one last time.
 
"Of course we can ! Having you in our team is a huge boost for us" Yuri joked around and smiled.
 
"Oooh ! I don't know what am gonna do without you !"
 
 
 
 
After that both of YoonYul went to have dinner and their relaxation session then went to sleep, Yoona went over to Yuri's bed and they cuddled together and went to sleep.
 
 
The next morning..
 
Hyoyeon was waiting for her crew in the van with a special surprise with her, when the door opened Taemin and Minho got in along with Yuri and Yoona, they were on their way to pick up Luna when Hyoyeon tossed them a gym bag and told them to open it, when they did they all started cheering, the bag had united T-shirt that says "Max Step".
 
Minho : oh my goodness Hyoyeon they look insane !
Yoona : I love it !! Oh, they're so cool !
Hyoyeon : these T-shirts will make us stand up, we'll wear them after we finish our dance.
 
They all started gossiping and chatting until they finally reached the dance competition, when they got off all eyes were on them, everybody knew that Seoul high school of arts are Seoul's most strongest and competitive schools ever, and probably their strongest rivals.
 
"Ok everybody ! Are you ready for Korea's most strongest dance battle ever ?!" The speakers announced.
 
"Here we go" Hyoyeon said.
 
[a/n: am sorry guys for the crappy and boring update, that's why I'll be updating another chapter today I promise <3 *whispering* there's gonna be so YulHae moments too :3]