Chapter 30

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

Hyoyeon was backstage waiting with her crew for their turn when one of the stage management team came up to them and said "You're next on stage" then left when she got an order from her headphone, Hyoyeon gathered them in a circle for a final pep talk.

 
"Guys, I want you to know that no matter what happens I couldn't be any more proud of you all" Hyoyeon said.
 
"Even if we didn't win, remember that we all worked very hard to get here and when god makes life difficult, it's only to make you stronger" Hyoyeon continued.
 
"What if our career didn't take off ?" Luna asked worriedly.
 
"Of course it'll take off, you've been trained in South Korea's most professional school of arts !" Minho said.
 
"Ok, now we'll all yell Max Step on the count of three" Yuri said and placed her hand in the middle, soon everyone placed their hands on Yuri's hand.
 
"1, 2, 3, MAX STEP !!" They all yelled and broke apart, when their name were called on the speaker they all got on stage with a huge smile and spirit.
 
But the one thing that caught Yuri's attention was Donghae, who was sitting in the back with a huge smile on his face when he saw Yuri, he mouthed "hwaiting" and fisted his hand to cheer Yuri, she smiled even more when she saw him, they all got into position and started dancing.
 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TJioxeDv_so
 
After they finished the crowd went wild and start cheering for them and screaming, Hyoyeon took them to sit next to the other crews to rest and wait for the results, they all started chatting and making new friends, until the judge asked all of the crew to come up the stage and announce the results. 
 
Yuri came up the stairs with shaky legs, she was really hoping that they will get a spot in the top 5 and not less, when they all lined up on the stage the MC started announcing the winners from the 5th place to the first.
 
MC : and the second place goes to.. *opening the envelop* Busan High school of arts !!!!
 
The crowd started cheering and clapping their hands for them, the Busan crew went to the judges to hand their prize and the bouquet of flowers, when the MC grabbed the last envelope Yuri's grib tightened on Yoona's hand because of nervousness, the entire crew's heart beat started rising hoping that they'll win.
 
MC : and the first place goes to.. *opening the envelope* Shinwa- oh wait.... Am sorry it says Seoul high school of arts !!!!!!!
 
Hyoyeon and her crew started jumping and crying tears of joy as the crowd cheered for them, she couldn't believe that they won again ! Yoona went over to Yuri to hug her.
 
Yoona : unnie, we won ! We won !
 

 

YoonYul were hugging when someone tapped Yuri's shoulder, when Yuri turned around she found Donghae with a huge teddy bear in his hands, he hugged her and congratulated her for their win and handed her the bear.

 

 

*Am in love with your smile, and crazily in love about everything in you* Donghae thought to himself.

 

 

After their win Hyoyeon grabbed the mic and said "This is for everyone who has a dream" and threw the flowers to the crowd, they later decided to go out to have dinner in one of their favourite restaurants.