Chapter 27

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

Every since the winter wonder land party night, Yuri has been informed that her dad entered prison because of abusing a minor, working with drug dealers and robbing a few alcohol stores, Yuri was feeling really upset because despite everything he did, he's still her father, the one whom she shared wonderful memories with her as her dad, it was bitter and sweet but she got over it thanks to her friends, and Donghae, for some reason that both of Donghae and Yuri don't know, Donghae keeps making Yuri feel happy every time she get sad, he just can't stand seeing her frown.

 
So it was a happy weekend where Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica are having a sleep over in YoonYul's mansion, because Hyoyeon's big contest is next week so YoonYul decided to celebrate for the hard work they've done with Hyoyeon's crew, they were all laughing when Tiffany's phone rang, she saw the caller's ID then smiled and went to another room, "That must be Siwon" Jessica said with a sarcastic tone and they all laughed, a few minutes later Tiffany came out saying that she invited Siwon and he's bringing Donghae with him.
 
YoonYul : WHAT ?!!!!
 
Jessica : but we agreed that this was suppose to be a girls night in !!! 
 
Yoona : yeah Fany, which means NO BOYS ALLOWED !
 
Yuri : and why did you invited Donghae ?!
 
Tiffany : geez, relax ! He said that he's in the movies with Donghae and was on his way home so I invited him, he said that Donghae wants to join so I thought "why not?" 
 
Jessica : ~coldly looking at Tiffany~
 
Tiffany : what ?! Don't give me that icy glare Sica
 
They ignored Tiffany's annoying move and continued talking, soon enough the door bell rang and Tiffany opened it, Siwon and Donghae entered the house and they exchanged greetings, Yuri went to the kitchen to get extra snacks when Donghae followed her to scare her, when she closed the fridge door after taking out the soda she was surprised to find Donghae right in front of her, "YAH ! You scared me !" Yuri said and slightly pushed him, he laughed and Yuri said "what are you even doing in here ? You should've gone home" she said and started pouring the soda in the cups, "I could go home, but I need to mess with you first !" he said and smiled.
 
 
 
"seriously ?" Yuri said with an expressionless face, "yeah, I heard Siwon talking with Tiffany so we agreed to crash your party" Donghae said, "I hate you" Yuri said and got out of the kitchen, but it wasn't serious so Donghae just laughed and also went out of the kitchen, they all stayed out late by talking, watching movies and eating pizza, by 3:18 am they were all in a good night sleep, when it was 3:30 am when Yuri went out of the bedroom and Donghae followed her, Yuri went down stairs to the kitchen to grab a glass o f water, when she turned around she was about to scream when Donghae covered "shhh ! You're gonna wake them up !" he whispered, this time Yuri didn't just pushed him she hit his chest hard "GOD DAMMIT DONGHAE ! This is the second time you scare the hell out of me !" he just laughed and said sorry.
 
"What are you doing here anyway ? I thought you were sleeping" Yuri asked.
 
"I couldn't, it's kinda hard to sleep next to a guy like Siwon" Donghae said.
 
"Why ? I thought you're gay" Yuri said jokingly.
 
"Haha, very funny" Donghae mocked her.
 
"I find a little hard to believe, prove it" Yuri said.
 
Donghae suddenly came to her and pinned her against the wall, he held her waist and  whispered right in front of her lips "are you sure you want me to prove it ?" he said while smirking.
 
Yuri's heart beat was rising and she had butterflies in her stomach, when Donghae inched away a little she looked directly into his eyes then her eyes went lower and lower.
 
"What ? Are my lips that kissable ?" he said to her in a husky voice when he caught her staring at his lips, Yuri pushed him and went upstairs to go back to sleep.
 
(a/n: so sorry for the super late and short update, this is not the main poster of my fic but it'll work until I upload my own, my exams finishes on Tuesday and I'll try my best to update I promise, next year am finally goign to the 10th grade ! Wow ! High school ! So anyways leave comments and subscribe if you haven't :)