Chapter 32

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

"Waiter ! Give me another one !" 
 
Donghae said rising his glass for the waiter to see, this is his forth bottle of sujo for tonight, even the waiter pitied Donghae's condition, he knew that he's heart broken because he has seen it million times already, Donghae was about to drink when someone snatched the glass from his hand.
 
"Are you stupid ?! Why the hell are you in here ?!" Siwon yelled at him, Donghae took the glass back and drank it in one gulp.
 
Donghae : What's the point ? It's too late.
 
Siwon : Why ? What happened ?
 
Donghae : She's leaving Siwon, and by the time she comes back she won't even remember me.
 

 

 

Siwon : Don't say that, Yuri is loyal of course she'll remember you.
 
Donghae : I can't believe that this is it.
 
Siwon : It's never too late trust me, just go home, take a shower and go tell her before she goes to the airport.
 
Donghae : but-
 
Siwon : no "but" ! Just go ! If you didn't tell her you'll spent the rest of your life wondering 'what if ...?'
 
Donghae listened to Siwon's wise words, and when he thought about it it really was true ! If he didn't tell Yuri he will spend the rest of his life wondering what will happen if he did, he paid for his drinks and Siwon drove him to his house, Donghae took a quick shower and sat in his room.
 
He was thinking of a propel way to confess to her and not sounding like a dork but he can't help it, every time he remembers Yuri his heart starts beating and a huge smile forms on his face, that's when he knew that he needs to hurry before she leaves, after hours of thinking he took his guitar and rushed to Yoona's residence.
 
When he arrived he found only Yoona, she told him that Yuri went with Tiffany and Jessica to buy them some grocery for the road, he decided to wait for her until she comes back, Donghae told Yoona everything about why he's here which made Yoona squeal like a little girl.
 
When the door opened Yoona snatched Tiffany and Jessica leaving Yuri dumbfounded with Donghae, she looked at him in a questioning look trying to figure out what's going on, he took her hand and led her to the park where the flowers looked like candy frosted with sugar, Yuri sat next to a fountain and looked at him, Donghae took his guitar and started playing a little song he wrote for her.
 
I just can't sleep tonight
No, until I know you're alright
It's all over my head, it's all over my heart, it's everywhere that I go
Heart beat rising, big smiles forming, some people forgot how to breath
But I know how to fix that love attack, I know how to never take a step back
I look you in the eyes, and tell you that I love you [x2]
 
"When I first met you I never thought that I would fall in love with you, you took my heart with your beautiful eyes and every smile you make makes me melt, I know that you're leaving but I wanted to make sure that I delivered my message" 
 
Donghae sincerely admitted to her, Yuri was taken back by the beautiful confession he made, her eyes were full with tears of joy to know that her crush feels the same way about her, and that he told her in the right time, she ran to him and pressed her lips against his lips.
 
Donghae's eyes popped out of his head because of surprise but the warmth of the kiss made him close his eyes, he hugged her waist as Yuri s her arms around his neck, Donghae kissed her passionately and brought her body closer deepening the kiss as Yuri tangled her fingers in his hair.
 
When they broke apart their hearts were beating so loudly from the mind blowing kiss they just shared, Donghae smiled seeing Yuri's red cheeks, she couldn't believe that she kissed a guy like that.
 
"So I guess this means that you like me back ?" 
 
"Of course dummy !"
 
"Didn't you notice anything ?"
 
"What ?"
 
"Almost every single kiss we had was next to a water supply, in Siwon's party it was under the water, in the winter wonderland party it was next to a pool, and now we are next to a fountain !"
 
"Oh my god ! You're right ! ......That's why am gonna call you fishy !"
 
"Why fishy ?!"
 
"Because, every kiss I had with you is next to a water supply and you look like a fish !"
 
"Well then I'll call you.. Black pearl"
 
"Why ?"
 
"Because your skin is strangely dark so I called you black, and because you're still beautiful I called you pearl"
 
Yuri smiled over Donghae's sweet and cute nickname for her, she peeked his lips one more time but stopped when she heard something moving behind the bushes, when Donghae walked to see what was it they found Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany were listening to them, they all laughed at the silly situation they found themselves in it.
 
2 years later..
 
Donghae was sitting in his house watching TV while eating some pizza, until he chocked when he heard the news.
 
"The legendary girl group Girls' Generation are heading back to Korea for 8 months break after the hard work they've pulled off in Japan, being the most successful Korean girl group next year they're going to have their American debut ! We were the only one who got to sit down with the lovely ladies to talk about their lives, and here's a little sneak peak !"
 
MC : so Yuri, rumours says that you're heading back to Korea for a special reason.
 
Yuri : ~laughing~ maybe there is.
 
MC : is it a special 'someone' ?
 
Yuri : I can't say that he's just special, he's more than that.
 
MC : Ooooh ! Will we get a close up photo for the two of you one day ?
 
Yuri : we'll see.
 
MC : is there a massage you'd like to deliver to him ?
 
Yuri : yeah.. ~looking at the camera~ am sorry for leaving for too long but am coming home, just for you and I cannot wait to see you, I love you.

 

 

Donghae's heart skipped a beat seeing Yuri's smile again, he can't wait to see her and he would do anything just to touch her again, he misses her smile, her laugh, her scent, her touch and everything about her, when the interview was over Girls' Generation's latest song started airing, Mr. Taxi Jap. Ver.
 
During those past two years Donghae has been in touch with Yuri all the time, he supported everything she did and right now he's the CEO for KBS network !
 
A few hours later someone knocked the door and when he opened he almost screamed because of excitement, it was Yuri !! He hugged her so tight that she could barely breath.
 
 
"I can't believe that you're actually back ! I thought you are going to arrive tomorrow"
 
"I talked to my manager telling him I can't wait so he agreed that I come back today !"
 
Donghae hugged her again just to make sure that he's not dreaming and that she's actually here, he asked her about the other girls and she said that they're in their houses unpacking their cases, except for Tiffany of course she is with Siwon, he took Yuri upstairs to his room.
 
After Yoona finished her unpacking she took Jessica and Taeyeon and decided to pick up Yuri and Donghae to go out for dinner, when Yoona reached Donghae's house there was no one in the living room, she searched with Jessica and Taeyeon until they heard giggling coming from Donghae's room, when they entered they were shocked to see Donghae lying on top of Yuri while kissing each other !
 
Yoona, Jessica and Taeyeon kept teasing them the whole way to the restaurant about their position specially when they found a hickey on Yuri's neck which she was trying her best to hide it, overall things got better and better between them and who knows ? Maybe next year there's going to be a diamond ring around Yuri's finger, she smiled when she made eye contact with Donghae, not just because of seeing his gorgeous eyes but because she finally found her dream guy, and who knew that he's the complete opposite of her ?! And that's how she found a happy ending to their love story, the attraction of the opposites love story.
 
The End
 
 
(a/n: awwww !!!! How sweet was that ??? I think I rushed it a little but I really wanted to mark it completed, are you going to miss their cute little fights and teasing ? :P hopefully you enjoyed this fic because I worked my but off for it and PLEASE i want all of my subscribers to leave comments for me and say what you think of this story, even if you read it after I marked it completed but I really want to see your opinions about it, thank you so much for reading !)