Chapter 26

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 


"Dad ?"

Yuri was really scared of what he was going to do, the last time she saw him was a night before she ran out of the house and she was perfectly aware that he is going to hit her, and worse.. in front  of Donghae, the only people who knew about her dad were YoonSicFany which caused Yoona to be afraid too, when Donghae heard Yuri say the word "dad" he nearly faint because of shock, he turned his head to her to see if she was serious or not but unfortunately she was, when her dad saw her he threw the bottle on the ground and stumbled to where she was standing then slapped her so hard that she fell on the ground !

"how dare you run away and leave me like that ?!" her dad angrily said.

 Donghae was so shocked and he unconsciously went over to him and punched his face !

"how dare you treat a minor little girl like that ?! do you want to get murdered ?!" Donghae angrily said.

He was about to hit Yuri's dad again but she grabbed his arm and looked at him with teary eyes and faintly said 'stop, he's still my father' Yuri's sad look went right through Donghae's soul, seeing her hurt that way just makes him wants to shoot Yuri's dad in the head ! he grabbed her and took her and Yoona back into his car and called the police to get him arrested, Donghae went over to Yoona's new resident and asked Yoona to take care of Yuri while he makes a call, Donghae dialed a number on his phone and started talking in a serious voice, "some drunken douche bag is coming over to your station for hitting his daughter, I want you to make sure that he never witness a happiness moment ever again ! make him suffer and break his jaw if you had to never make him smile again" he said then hung up, he nearly broke the phone because of anger, every time he remembers Yuri's teary eyes he feels so angry, Donghae went inside to see how is she doing, he saw Yoona preparing something in her kitchen so he went over to her.

 "how is she holding up ?" Yoona looked at him and took a long sigh, "she's going to be ok, she's getting dressed into something more comfortable and will be down here in a few minutes.. I decided to make us something to eat since we haven't got anything to eat in the party" Yoona comforted him, he thanked her and went upstairs to Yuri's room, this is not his first time entering Yoona's house because he's the one who helped her prepare it for Yuri so he knew exactly where her room was, he knocked the door and didn't hear anything so he peeked his head and saw Yuri lying on her bed with her back facing Donghae, he went over to her and sat on the edge of her bed, Donghae placed his palm on her hip to tell her that he's here, when Yuri turned to him she was crying, she got up then covered her face and started crying again, "hey hey hey, don't cry ! am right here !" he told her then hugged her tight, Yuri kept crying and staining Donghae's chest with her tears, she desperately needed a hug at that moment, "I never thought that I will see him again, especially like that !" she said while crying, Yuri felt the words choking in which hurts Donghae like hell ! "I promise you that you'll never face him again" he assured her.

After crying for a few minutes Yuri finally stopped, she told Donghae everything about her dad, how he used to beat her every day after her mother died, how he was on her way from achieving her dream of being an idol, and how he tried to strangle her when he found out that she joined this school because her father knew that as soon as she graduate she'll be a famous idol, and that was the mark that Donghae thought it was a hickey from Eunhyuk in the beginning of the year, Donghae felt so guilty because he knew he was a huge burden on her ever since she joined their school, he said sorry and kissed her forehead, "I promise you that no matter what happens, I will always be there for you" Donghae told her then got up from her bed, he said that he's going to get her stuff from Eunhyuk's studio then come back to put them here, when Donghae went downstairs he told Yoona to keep the door open for him because he will come back to put Yuri's suit cases.

After almost 30 minutes Donghae finally finished putting Yuri's things in Yoona's lobby and was on his way out, but he had this urge to check on Yuri for one more time, he quietly made his way to her room and peeked to see her, she was soundly sleeping on her bed while hugging her pillow, he smiled upon her cute sleeping face then whispered "I will always be there for you" and then got out and went home.

When Donghae arrived home he took a quick shower then went to his bed, he looked at the clock on his night stand and saw that it was 2:53 am, *what a night* he thought to himself then finally went to sleep, after a few hours he heard noises coming from outside, he decided to go and check, when he got out he saw the whole room in white color with flower petals  all over the place, then he saw a beautiful gorges lady wearing a long sleeveless dress in shampane color, she had long silky hair and a glass clock figure with the most thinnest waist ever, when she turned around it was Yuri !

 

 

Donghae's jaw dropped seeing her like that ! she approached him and placed her hand on his cheek "someday, this will real" she said then slightly kissed his lips, her hand never felt so smooth like this before, and her lips were so soft and tasted like sweet strawberry, suddenly ! Donghae woke up and realized that it was just a dream ! *that's probably the most weirdest horniest dream I've ever had !* he thought to himself.

 

(a/n: what do you think of Donghae's dream ? ;P got you standing on your toes, right ? xD any ways, I need to ask you guys a favor.. every time I enter this fic I keep staring at the title and I really don't like it "how can a guy with a cold heart to fall for a girl with a warm hear ?" it's really long and somehow boring, so the suggestion box is now open ! please write the title you like and post it as a comment and who knows ? maybe I'll choose your title J