Chapter 28

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

The next morning..
 
Everybody was down stairs sitting on the kitchen counter eating breakfast, except Yuri.. Considering that she stayed up late and slept after Donghae did, when Yoona and Tiffany noticed that Yuri is still sleeping they decided to take this chance and they rushed towards Donghae.
 
 
 
Donghae : I knew it ! You need my help !
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
YoonFany : how did you know ?!
 
Donghae : from the way you two have been staring at me the whole time.
 
Yoona : whatever, could you just listen ?
 
Donghae : ok, what's wrong ?
 
Yoona : the past three weeks, living with Yuri was amazing ! 
 
Donghae : but ?..
 
YoonFany : ~looking at each other~
 
Donghae : is everything ok ?
 
Tiffany : actually, we noticed something different about her in the third week
 
Donghae : what is it ?
 
Yoona : ever since last week she keeps coming home after 12:30 am and she always have a lot of make up on her face and sometimes glitter on her body
 
Tiffany : one time in our singing class with Sica, she kept yawning and when we asked her she said that she didn't sleep at all last night, and she smelled like cigarettes !
 
Yoona : we all know that Yuri is a health freak which means that she doesn't smoke, and two nights ago.. I waited for her to come home and she came home at 4:17 am !
 
Tiffany : and she didn't only smell like cigarettes, she smelled like alcohol and perfume ! 
 
Yoona : every time I ask her where was she, she always changes the topic or leave me alone !
 
Tiffany : the two of us and Sica followed her last night to see where does she goes, but....
 
Donghae : ~a little angry~ But what ?!
 
Yoona : we lost track of her after she entered a dark alley 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
Donghae : I'll take care of it.
 
 
 
That night Donghae almost pulled his hair out of his head because of thinking too much ! He knew exactly what Yuri is doing after hearing Yoona and Tiffany but he was desperately convincing himself otherwise, when it was around 9:45 pm Yoona texted him saying that Yuri will be out in 15 minutes so he rushed into Siwon's car to Yoona's residence, he waited a few blocks away from Yoona's home so Yuri wouldn't recognize the car, almost half hour later Yuri got out of the house wearing a 6 inches heels and a rain coat, she looked around then crossed the street and got into a black BMW and drove away, Donghae started the engine and started driving after the BMW, when they reached the dark alley the car parked and Yuri got out of the car, she entered a neon light club with music blasting out of it, Donghae immediately got out of the car wanting to know what's Yuri doing in there.
 
 
 
When he reached the door the security guard grabbed him asking him about his ID "sorry kid, you have to be 21 or older" Donghae stumbled out fuming with anger, he looked around and saw the fire stairs so he quickly started climbing it, he soon reached the roof and started looking through the windows when he finally found a way in, Donghae walked around and was unbelievablely shocked from what he's seeing, Yuri was wearing a short feather black skirt and a strapless cherry red bra with long y black socks that was matching the skirt and the bra while surving drinks to some guys.
 
 
 
He hid himself behind one of the pole dancers and kept sneaking behind them until he reached Yuri, when he passed by her he quickly grabbed her arm and took her behind the stage.
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri : Donghae ?! What are you doing here ?!!
 
Donghae : me ?!! Am the one who should be asking you that question ! 
 
Yuri : none of your business.
 
Donghae : none of my business ?! Are you kidding me ?! Why are you working here and why in the world are you dressed like that ?!
 
Yuri : look, just get out of here before you get caught because of you did you'll be in serious trouble !
 
Donghae : no ! You're the one who just got caught and you're the one who'll be in serious trouble !
 
Yuri : Donghae please ! Not now ! If my boss sees you he's going to kill me !
 
Donghae : no am gonna kill him ! I can even get him arrested for taking girls under 21 and making them work and dress like that !
 
Yuri : please just get out, I'll explaine later !
 
Donghae : either you come out with me right now or I swear you'll never hear from me again !
 
Yuri : ~sigh~.......fine, let's just get out
 
 
 
Donghae took Yuri out and they got into Siwon's car and drove away, the ride was quiet at first until Donghae asked her "mind telling me what were you doing in there ?" after a few moments of silence Yuri finally spoke, "you have to promise that this stays between us" Yuri said, "I promise" after talking for a long time, Donghae found out why she was working there, appearantly after her dad got arrested, her father's debt collectors chased Yuri until they found her, and she was forced to pay her father's huge debts, but because she is still a student the debt collectors got her this job so she can pay them back fast or she will be dead, after Yuri finished explaining she started crying because the pressure was just too much on her, Donghae really felt his heart getting squeezed seeing her like that.
 
Instead of taking her back to Yoona's residence he drove to his apartment, he placed his jacket on Yuri to cover and warm her and placed his arm around her waist and brought her closer to his body, Yuri felt the warmth of Donghae's chest on her head and that made her smile a little, she entered his apartment and he brought her one of his sweaters for her to wear.
 
After a few hours of talking Donghae finally came up with an idea, he said that he'll pay for her father's debts but Yuri said "Not in a millio years, I've been raised to take care of myself and I won't give up that easily" after a long argument Donghae said "I'll pay for your father's debts and in return, I want a favor to ask you" Donghae knew that Hyoyeon's big contest with her crew is next week, and he also knew that a LOT of big entertainment managers come to these shows and a lot of big idols started their career when a manager asked them to join their company, Donghae said that there will be producers from SM entertainment, YG entertainment, JYP entertainment, TS entertainment.... etc, they will coming to the contest to pick new idols for their company and he said that if Yuri can impress one of the producers, he'll pay all of her debts ! Yuri finally agreed.
 
(a/n : like this chapter ? Comment ! OH MY GOD ! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SUMMER BREAK JUST STARTED !!!!!! I made a promise to myself to take advantage of this summer and live my life to the fullest ! Am gonna do crazy things that I never thought I'd do and make amazing memories to make sure that I'll never forget them <3 an wish me luck ! If my grades went back high again am going to buy a mini iPad !!!!!)