Chapter 5

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

*The next day Yuri went to school with an angry expression on her face, every time she remembers what Donghae did to her she feels so pissed, she cannot believe she exposed her weak spot in front of him, when she said it in front of him and Eunhyuk she thought that they'd just gonna let it go and move on but MAN was she wrong! she kept walking until she heard footsteps behind her, she looked back but there was no one at her sight, Yuri ignored it and kept walking until she heard those footsteps again but this time it was even closer to her, she looked back but there was still no one at her sight ! She started to get a little scared so she tried to walk faster while mumbling some song lyrics that she likes to distract her,  she sang to herself, but this time the footsteps got closer and faster for her to ignore! She walked faster and faster until she started to hear the person's breath getting heavier, so she started running ! *OH MY GOD! He could be a kidnapper !* was all what Yuri was thinking of, she kept running but the footsteps only got closer and closer! Until she felt a hand grabbed her shoulder and turned her around, "Eunhyuk oppa !" Yuri knew it was him but she was still overcome with fear so she hugged him tight!

 

Eunhyuk laughed at her terrified face at first but when she hugged him his heart skipped a beat and his eyes gone wide open, because Yuri was scared so her heart was still pumping but to be honest, because Eunhyuk was still nervous he didn't even know if it was his heart or Yuri's that was beating this loud! Yuri soon let go of Eunhyuk and slapped his arm, "YAH ! you caused my heart to drop !" Yuri yelled at him, *so did you, Yuri * Eunhyuk thought to himself, "What were you thinking of ?" Yuri yelled at him again, but he jokingly answered her "well, I know that you were daydreaming about me and how we'll- " Yuri cut him off by slapping his arm again, they started laughing and talking until Yuri asked him, "how did get here ? Do you live next door ?" Eunhyuk got a bit nervous because he actually followed her to know where she lives so he can walk her to school ! "errmm, no I was just passing by Donghae's place and I've heard that you live here so I decided to walk you to school !" he repealed to her, but Yuri saw he was a bit nervous so she decided to take advantage of it and make him even more nervous! She looked at him in a oh-my-god-!-you-are-a-stalker look which scared the S**T out of Eunhyuk ! He was about to apologize because he knew that he got busted when Yuri exploded in laughing! She couldn't believe how hysterically funny the look on Eunhyuk face was! Eunhyuk blushed because he knew that Yuri was only joking around and that he didn't get caught, so he just awkwardly laughed while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

They continued laughing until Yuri stopped laughing because she just realized something ! Something so awful that it could cause the sky to fall on her head ! *OH DEAR GOD !! PLEASE DON'T !!* Yuri was secretly praying that it wasn't true ! (oppa ! Did you just say "I was passing by DONGHAE's place" ??!) Yuri asked Eunhyuk with a terrified look on her face, "yeah! Why ?" he answered her as if it was nothing ! "are you saying that Donghae lives next door ?!!" "yeah! Why ? Is there something wrong ?" ... Yuri looked at Eunhyuk with a horrified face and stopped walking, Eunhyuk held Yuri's shoulder and shook her trying to get her back to reality, "where does he live ?" Yuri asked him with a flat tone and with the same expression, "over there" Eunhyuk pointed at where Donghae lives and because Yuri have such an "AMAZING" life... He's her neighbor !! *WTF ?!!* yes, that's exactly what Yuri was thinking of, she freaked out because she was afraid that he'll find out what her father is doing to her, that he's hitting her everyday causing her bruises, "he's actually on his way to us because I asked him so we can all walk to school together !" Eunhyuk cheerfully beamed! "WHAT ?!!" Yuri practically yelled at him! She already knew that her life is miserable because Donghae lives next door now he will be walking with her and Eunhyuk to school too ?!!

(a/n: so i updated !! keep hitting the "next" button for more !! and don't forget to drop at least ONE comment on each chaptter !! *dorky smile* what ?!! it keeps me motivated to update faster!)