Chapter 13

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

It has been 2 weeks since what happened in Siwon's pool party with Yuri and Eunhyuk ,Donghae is still really upset about yet he doesn't even know why! *maybe am gay ?! GROSS !! I KNOW AM NOT !!* Donghae thought to himself as he was staring at his face in the mirror trying DESPERATELY to find away to know why he's still feeling like crap ever since he saw them together ,but there's one thing he knows for sure is that he knows that he's NOT gay!!

 

 

He decided to confront Yuri and see if they're together or not, (Eunhyuk and Yuri), maybe that'll make him a little happier! He got out of his room after getting dressed into his school uniform, bid his parents goodbye and was I'm his way to school, he passed by Yuri's house to see if she is still there but she turned out he's wrong, she's already in school.

 

 

When Donghae arrived to school the bell already rang and all the students were in their classes, he had a music composing class when Yuri had a song writing class, Donghae waited until it was lunch time then he waited for Yuri to get out from her piano class, he saw her talking to Seohyun and laughing then she looks like she told Seohyun to wait for her at the cafeteria while she puts her books back to her locker.

 

 

The hallway was completely empty except that Yuri was stuffing her books into her locker, when she closed her locker someone suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her inside the janitor's closet! He trapped her between his muscular arms and the wall ,with a serious look on his face and a serious tone he asked her "is it true that Eunhyuk is dating you?" Yuri was frightened a little then she recognized his voice "Donghae ?!!"  ,he chuckled then said "Yes!! it's Donghae!! Is it true or not ?!" he said still trapping her.

 

 

Yuri then sighed in relieve knowing that it's just Donghae, she tried to push one of Donghae's arms away to break free ,but Donghae's grip got stronger and he got closer to her face which gave Yuri a good hint that he's DEAD serious ! "I said are you two together ?!" he asked again with a calm voice yet serious!! "What is wrong with you ?! It's none of your business !" Yuri repealed to him with a are-you-crazy-?-! look, she tried to break free again which caused Donghae to get really close to her ,then he whispered in front of her lips "if you pushed me to get out again like that, I will let you out with a sore bleeding lips !!" he angrily said to her!

 

 

Yuri got really scared and nervous because of him, but those feelings soon turned into anger and hate when he said "I've already seen the hickey he gave you when the three of us went out for dinner in the first week of school, so there's no wonder that you hocked up with him this quick ! He must've enjoyed you !" Donghae disrespectfully said to her, Yuri pushed him really hard this time and didn't even care about what he said he was going to do with her lips, "How could you be like that ?! I've never let a guy give me a hickey before!! Not even once!! You stole my first kiss on the lips and on the neck so congratulations !! I've always wanted them to be long and passionate with someone I love but now it's ruined thanks to you!!" she yelled at him and was on the edge of crying, Donghae was unbelievably shocked because of it and felt really guilty !

 

 

"But I already saw it!! When we played truth or dare with Eunhyuk!! There was a hickey on your neck!!" he tried to defend himself but was even more shocked when she said "DAMN IT!! IT WASN'T A HICKEY IT WAS A BRUISE !!!" she screamed at him then pushed away from the door and got out, when she was about to close the door she said "and for the second time it's none of your business to know about me and Eunhyuk! At least he believes in what I say to him and don't think that am lying !" she said then left.

 

 

Somehow this conversation didn't turn out to be like what he expected ,and it definitely didn't make him feel any better!!! Donghae replayed the whole scene again and paused at the last scene when Yuri said that it was a bruise and that Eunhyuk believed her, he then decided to let go of the "bruise" part because there's no way in hell he'll know about it!! But then the"Eunhyuk believed her" part made him have a seriously mischievous smile on his face! *Believes you, huh ? We'll see about that !* Donghae evilly thought of it and got out of the janitor's closet to start his evil plan!

 

(a/n: so I decided to write an extra chapter to make it up to you since I've made you guys to wait for too long! I hope you liked it and please I want you to comment on each chapter because I've been working on this fic since my final exams and it hasn't been easy!! Thnx for reading and remember that your comments and subs keeps me motivated to update faster!!)