Chapter 25

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 


And just when the song was about to finish Siwon came up to them and said "Yul, I have something to say but can you keep it a secret ?" Yuri looked and him and stopped dancing "sure !"

 

 

 

Siwon : am gonna need your help in this one Donghae

Donghae : no problem

 

Siwon : Tiffany always talks about how she wanted to make this night perfect and I want to make it rememberable so I set up something special for her, I asked for the coach to give me the school's pool key and I want to take Tiffany for a romantic dinner in there, there's a bag of candles and another bag with small glass cups, I want you guys to light the candles, place each one in a glass cup and make them float on the pool

 

Donghae : woah !! our Siwon is falling in looove~

 

Yuri : that's SO romantic ! Tiffany will love that !

 

Siwon : ok, then here's the key, as soon as I call Donghae's cell phone you both have to get out of there

 

YulHae : deal ~taking the key~

 

 

Yuri and Donghae went directly for the pool to get started, when they walked in they were really impressed of the romantic warm atmosphere that was filling the place, yes they knew it'll be romantic but not like that ! *wow, Siwon really pulled it off !* Donghae thought to himself, the lights were off but the pool lights were on and that blue aqua was all over the place, Donghae saw the bags and directed Yuri towards them, they both took off their shoes/heels and sat by the edge of the pool while dipping they feet in the pool and started lighting the candles, one by one that candles started filling the pool and the view was amazingly beautiful ! it took Yuri's breath away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri : wow! Tiffany is really blessed for having a guy like Siwon, a person who knows how to be romantic whenever he wants to

 

Donghae : I have to admit that the view is pretty amazing !

 

Yuri : you know ? as crazy as it seems I've always dreamed about this moment

 

Donghae : well that explains a lot !

 

Yuri : what do you mean ?

 

Donghae : why you're so sensitive and sweet towards every one, because you're having romantic dreams about guys that don't exist ! ~teasing~ are you that desperate ?!

 

Yuri : ~hitting his arm~ YAH ! I didn't mean it like that !

 

Donghae : I was just kidding ! ~laughing~ 

 

Yuri : whatever !    

 

Donghae : by the way, happy birthday ! you're finally 18 !

 

Yuri : ~shocked~ you remembered !

 

Donghae : of course ! I wanted to be the first one to tell you that

 

Yuri : that's really sweet of you, thanks

 

 

Yuri felt her heart fluttering after knowing that Donghae actually remembered her birthday and wished her to have a nice one before any other SNSD member did, during the entire conversation this is the first time they made an eye contact, Yuri had a small smile on her face when she thanked him but all what was on Donghae's mind was how beautiful does she looks like while the aqua blue lights was reflecting on her, he kept staring at her eyes and was mesmerized by the sparkles in her eyes, but soon his eyes went down to her lips, he kept looking  at her pinkish lips and kept getting closer and closer until their lips finally connected ! it felt like a missing puzzle piece finally finding it's match, Yuri's heart almost explode when she felt Donghae's thin lips on hers, they soon broke the kiss and started looking at each other trying to contain what just happened, when Donghae's phone started ringing "It's Siwon !" they wore their shoes back on and quickly got out before SiFany arrives, they both avoided talking to each other in that time to avoid any possible awkward questions, when Yoona broke the ice saying that she promised her parents to go home early, so she asked Donghae if he can take her and Yuri to their new home, and he immediately agreed ! 

Donghae first went to Eunhyuk's studio to get Yuri's bags when they heard some noises coming from the back yard of the house, when they went to take a look, they saw a big fat man walking around the yard with a sujo bottle in his hands and he looks like he's talking to himself, apparently he is drunk, "Hey, who the hell are you ?" Donghae asked him because there's no way that he or Eunhyuk knows a loser like him, when the man turned around his eyes were fixed on Yuri, Yuri's eyes nearly dropped and her heart was racing because of fear.

"dad ?"