Chapter 10

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

It was 7:30 pm ,Yuri was packing her clothes in her suitcase ,she was trying her best to hurry up before her dad comes back, she left a note for him saying that she's going to stay at her friend's house for a while ,she finally got fully dressed and finished her packing ,suddenly her phone started ringing, she picked it up and answered it, "hello ?" but there was no answer on the other line! "helloo ?!" she tried raising her tone a little because the caller may not heard her but still no answer!! So she instantly knew who was it.

 

 

"Yah ! Lee Hyukjae stop goofing around !" then she finally heard him! But to her shock it wasn't Eunhyuk! "Yah! Why should it be Eunhyuk ?! When the hell did you get that close to him ?!!" Donghae yelled at her from the other line, "am gonna hang up !" she said from the other line which made him panic "NO ! WAIT ! Eunhyuk said to call you !" Yuri's heart fluttered with happiness when she heard him say that, "why ?" she asked him, "because he wants me to pick you up instead of him, he went to Siwon's house early because Siwon asked him for some help for preaping !" Yuri groaned under her breath knowing that she's going to leave with Donghae instead of Eunhyuk! Donghae said he's already downstairs at her house, she freaked out a little so she got out quickly before her dad arrives.

 

 

When she got to Donghae his jaw literally dropped, she was wearing a white-blue dress that goes to the her mid-thigh and a black coat that was a bit longer that her dress since it was a little cold, while tying her hair in a messy yet fashionable bun, she looked like a goddess!! *DAMN !!* Donghae thought to himself as he watched her rushing downstairs, "what a perfect idea that you wear that with me !" he said to her with a sarcastic tone, "shut up. " Yuri said to him with a poker face, she walked past him to make her way to his motorcycle ,as she walked next to him he bend to her and said "You look hot !" just to , but all what did Yuri said was "shut up. " with the exact same expression.

 

 

Donghae rode his motorcycle with Yuri behind him, she hesitatingly grabbed his waist with the tip of her fingers, "You're gonna need to hold on tight to me" he recommended her, but she didn't move, "Whatever you say" he said as he placed his helmet on his head, he started the engine and zoomed off, Yuri got taken aback by the speed of his ride so she suddenly hugged his waist and barred her head in his back, Donghae secretly smiled in satisfaction!

 

 

They finally arrived at the party, and the first thing they saw was none other than Eunhyuk with two red cups of beer, "finally you guys are here !" he handed each one of them a cup and led them inside, there were tons of high school kids around ,few of them were in the pool and splashing water on echother and laughing, others were sipping their cups of beer while chatting ,and the rest were ether flirting or making out.

 

 

"I want to introduce you to someone!" Eunhyuk took Yuri's hand and led her to somewhere near the pool, "Hey, hyung I want you to meet someone !" Eunhyuk said to Siwon looking at Yuri, "hey, my name is Kwon Yuri! one of Eunhyuk's friends !" Yuri offered her hand for a shake, Siwon had a smirk on his face when they shook hands, he looked at Eunhyuk and said "so this is the famous (Cinderella) I always hear you talking about !" ,Eunhyuk's face turned bright red and had an awkward laugh, Yuri's heart skipped a beat over his comment! *OMFG !!! Does he mean that Hyukkie oppa always talks about me ?!! And refers to me as Cinderella ?!!* she nearly screamed her head off because of happiness!!

 

 

Yuri suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder, when she looked back she saw Yoona ! "YOONA !!!" she screamed as she hugged her, she didn't expect to see her, Yoona just laughed and took Yuri to the changing room to get their bikinis on.

 

 

"No wonder you fell for her! She's flawless !!" Siwon said to Eunhyuk while they were both watching YoonYul going away from their sight, "tell me about !" Eunhyuk repealed as he was daydreaming about her, then Siwon suddenly felt someone covering his eyes, when looked back he saw his beautiful girlfriend, "Tiffany !" he said then she smiled and kissed his lips, "C'mon! Let swim !" she said as she jumped in the pool, "well, I got my princess ,make sure to get yours before someone takes her away, she's one in a million !" Siwon recommended Eunhyuk then left, *fingers crossed for tonight !* Eunhyuk thought to himself as he remembered what's his plan for tonight.