Chapter 9

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

Hyoyeon told them to go back to their places exept for Yuri, she said that she wants to test a different style of dancing with them, she first picked Yuri and told here to stand then called Donghae too! Yuri's eyes nearly dropped because of shock, "ok, since you're good at hip-hop I want to try a different routine, don't worry because Donghae is just going to test you, he won't be with you in the competition, I want you to dance Tango !!"... *WTF ?!!!!* that was all what Yuri's head saying to her, "the concept is going to be that Donghae wants to seduce Yuri but she keeps letting him down.." Hyoyeon kept explaining while Donghae was unbelievably happy from the inside! *and again, you're dead Kwon Yuri !* ,They started the music to "The pussycat dolls - Hush Hush" and started their fist move and unluckily for Yuri… this dance have to be the iest dance she have to pull ...with Donghae!!!!! The first move was that Yuri walks away then Donghae comes, grabs her hand then turns her around and makes her spin, then he places his arm around her waist and pulled her closer and places his head on her neck to look like he's kissing her neck, then she pushes him away but he grabs her again and grabs the back of her knee and lift it to make her log cross his waist, but what wasn't in the routine was that Donghae slid his other arm from her neck down to her back then down to her ! which caused her to shriek and let go of him then run back to her seat, Eunhyuk was literally burning from the inside because of the sight in front of him, then the bell rang signing for dismal, Eunhyuk couldn't stand staying there anymore so he took his bag and got out.

 

 

Yuri was packing her textbooks and her dancing t-shirts in her bag but nearly exploded because of what happened, Donghae noticed that she looked really angry so he decided to tell her something, he placed one of the straps on his shoulder and made his way to Yuri, "I think that we had fun today !" he said with a mischievous smile on his face, Yuri also placed one of the straps on her shoulder and stood up to face him, "YAH !!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BY DOING THAT TO ME ?!!" she yelled at him, then she slapped him really hard and left !!!! Donghae touched his now burning cheek and couldn't believe what just happened ! *WHAT THE HECK ?!!!*

 

 

Donghae got out of the class looking for Eunhyuk, he wanted to talk with him about the pool party but he was nowhere in his sight! *AISH ! where in the world is that monkey ?!* Donghae thought to himself, so he decided to text him saying that he wants to meet up with him in his house (Eunhyuk's house) in 30 min. ,Donghae got out and found Yuri sitting in a bench near the park, he saw her putting on her headphones and looking a little nervous, he wanted to come up to her and apologize but his eyes nearly dropped when he saw Eunhyuk coming from her back and scared her by planting a soft kiss on her cheek!!!!! A KISS !!!!! ON HER CHEEK !!!! IN FRONT OF HIM !!!!! *I knew that that hickey was from him !* he naively thought to himself.

 

 

Yuri just smiled to Eunhyuk and took off her headphones while Eunhyuk sat next to her, "So, should I pick you up tonight for the party ?" Eunhyuk asked her, she smiled and nodded, "remember our deal? After the party I'll take you to my studio so you can stay there, there's only two months left for your 18th birthday, and when you turn 18 there's nothing he can do to hurt you" Eunhyuk explained to her, Yuri smiled and thanked him for that, "I really don't know how to repay your favor !" Yuri said to him a little embarrassed of her situation, but Eunhyuk just smiled at her cuteness and said that there's nothing to thank for, *maybe tonight, you just may repay it for me !* he thought to himself, then Donghae came up to them and asked Eunhyuk "Yah !! Where have you been?! I've been looking for you all over the place !" he angrily peamed to him, Yuri got up and said that she have to go home or her dad will get worry about her but made sure to give Donghae her famous death glare before she leaves!

 

Donghae took his seat next to Eunhyuk and asked him "Are you two together ?" ,but Eunhyuk just said "Of course not !" ,Donghae made a sarcastic laugh then looked back at him "that's the second time I've seen you kissing her cheek !" ,that's when Eunhyuk freaked out a little "What ?! What do you mean ?! When was the first time ?!" ,Donghae had a little flashback then said "when you two were in the piano room where you hugged her, wiped her tears and kissed her cheek ! I saw it !" but for some reason… Donghae couldn't help but to feel like he's burning from the inside, as if he wanted to kill Eunhyuk every time he remembers that scene ! *WTF ?! am I jealous ?!!* he asked himself with a puzzled look, but Eunhyuk tried to change the subject by a nervous giggle and saying "she was just sad, and that was a friendly kiss !" ,somehow he convinced Donghae that it was nothing! Eunhyuk didn't know why, but he doesn't want Donghae to know that he likes Yuri! Maybe because he's afraid ?? He really doesn't know! "oh well, I need to go home and get ready for tonight, catch you later !"