Chapter 4

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

 "Where the hell have you been?!! If you can't make it just tell me instead of leaving alone in the mall !" , Donghae yelled at Eunhyuk expressing his anger through his glares, Yuri got a bit scared because honestly his glares were more like daggers! Eunhyuk promised Donghae that they will have a boys night out because ever since school started Eunhyuk was busy on practicing for the school champion and finding a good partner, Donghae's eyes widened in shock when he saw Eunhyuk with the trouble maker girl.. "Am so so so sorry!!! It totally escaped my head I don't how I for got !" , even though Donghae was ready to leave right now but since he saw that girl with him.. He still insisted on going out with Eunhyuk.. (a/n: I know that you think it's a EunHae moment but it's not! GROSS !! I hate and Yuri fics !! It makes me throw up a little in my mouth!! In this fic, Donghae and Eunhyuk are really really close friends.. That's it ! FRIENDS !! F.R.I.E.N.D.S !!) .. Eunhyuk said that he wants to make it up to him so he asked Donghae to go and have dinner together .. With Yuri! "It's okay! I can just go home now so you two can have your boys night out!" Yuri awkwardly said to Eunhyuk and was ready to leave, when Eunhyuk held her wrist and told her "oh c'mon !! I just took away your Saturday night! You'll have fun, trust me!".. Yuri really did insisted to leave but Eunhyuk already won and she have to go! Donghae heaved a big sigh knowing she was going to come but there's nothing he can do about it, Eunhyuk carried his bag along with Yuris' to his car, Yuri walked up to Donghae so she can apologize, when she got to him she nudged his shoulder so that he can look at her, "errmmm, look I really didn't know that he was suppose to be out with so I just want you to know that am really really really sorry !" She looked at him with a pleading eyes, Donghae was looking at her when he noticed something on her neck, he switched his head a little to see what what is it, he saw a red-blue mark on the side of her neck and he instantly knew what was it and from who! He smirked and looked at her with a playful eyes , "Looks like you were having to much fun! No wonder he forgot about me !" Then he left her.. *This guy keeps getting weirder and weirder !* Yuri had a puzzled look on her face and didn't know what did he mean, "WHAT ?!!" 
Eunhyuk drove them to the mall for a late dinner, when they arrived at the mall Eunhyuk made his way towards Donghae's favorite diner, "a table for three, please !" Eunhyuk asked the waiter and he led them to their table, Yuri sat across Donghae and next to Eunhyuk, they held their menus to start deciding what do they want to order, "Okay, my treat !" Eunhyuk stated and Yuri felt a little embarrassed and wanted to make sure to order nothing too expensive, while they were still checking their menus Donghae was peeking through the side of his menu on Yuri, he kept staring at her "hickey" while having ert thought ! *AISH ! Just stop it you little ert mind !!* Donghae thought to himself, the waiter came and they all ordered their meals, while waiting they decided to play a little game .. "How 'bout we play truth or dare ?" Eunhyuk asked to break the awkward silence, they agreed and Eunhyuk started, 
 
"Ok Yuri, truth or dare ?" .. 
 
"Truth !" .. 
 
"errmmm, have you ever got into a 
 
HUGE fight with someone ??" .. 
 
" ~laughing~ when I was 14, I did !" 
 
They kept asking each other so many other questions until that one question came up .. 
 
Eunhyuk : "what do you hate the most about guys ?"
 
Yuri : "well, I hate it when they lie to girls and stuff but the most thing I hate is when a guy makes me blush by teasing me"
 
Eunhyuk : "how ??"
 
Yuri : "well, let's say that I accidentally said I have a crush on ****, if a guy saw me and kept teasing me by giving me hints that I have a crush on **** and making me blush ... I REALLY REALLY HATE IT !"
 
After Donghae heard that a smirk crept on his lips and he had the meanest idea ever, *since you're being so annoying with me and ruined my weekend, you're pay for it !* , Donghae thought of teasing her but since he doesn't know the guy she had a crush on.. He'll try to be the ert guy who wants to make her blush ! Yuri excused herself to go to the bathroom, Donghae wanted to try his plan so he soon followed her.. *I need to fix my hair, I don't wanna look like a freak in front of Eunhyuk oppa ! :3* , she thought to herself as she started styling her hair, when she suddenly heard the door open she spun around to see who was it, she nearly screamed when she saw Donghae in the women's rest room! "YAH ! This the women's rest room! What are you doing in here ?!" .. "I came to see you !" He smirked and went closer to her, Donghae pinned Yuri to the wall and pressed his body against her, his lips were only inches away from her neck, he found the scent of her hair and the smell of her body lotion irresistible! He smirked and said to her while purposely blowing his hot breath on her neck "wow ! I knew Eunhyuk wouldn't be able to stop himself around you and I can tell why !" He moved Yuri hair aside a gave her a little kiss on the neck and left, Yuri was still standing with wide eyes open, she couldn't believe what just happened and she knew that she need a LOT of time to process it, was still open because she wanted to talk and say something but words refused to come out because of shock !! She wanted to slap Donghae but she doesn't know why she didn't do it, she went to the sink to wash her face because she knew that her cheeks were burning! She placed cold water on the to cool them off but it didn't work, she inhaled and exhaled hard trying to control her anger and embarrassment, *Lee Donghae, you're gonna pay for this !!* she got out of the bathroom with anger shooting from her eyes, she sat down next to Eunhyuk and glared at Donghae.. "Are your cheeks always this red ?" Donghae innocently asked her as if he doesn't what's wrong with her! Yuri was glaring at him and if looks could kill.. Donghae would be dead by now!! Eunhyuk touched Yuri's cheek and asked her "are you ok ? Maybe you're catching a fever !" Yuri's heart skipped a beat at his touch and looked at him with a dreamy eye, then she blushed even more and looked away, "yeah, maybe you're right !" As she awkwardly laughed .. *it's actually working!! Boy, you're so dead Yuri !* Donghae smirked as he looked at her once again.
 
 
(a/n: YAAAAAY ! 2 chapters ! Am really sorry to tell you that I won't be updating for a little while because I have other fics to write and it will take some time for me to do it ... Am really really really sorry T.T !! Do support me and don't forget to subscribe and drop comments !! THNX !)