Chapter 6

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

"isn't he rich ?? I mean he got into this school and everybody knows it's really really really expensive ! Shouldn't he have a car ? Motorcycle ? Personal driver ?" Yuri asked Eunhyuk for an excuse so that Donghae won't come, Eunhyuk just smiled at her cute "scared" expression, he placed his hand on Yuri's cheek and looked into her eyes to say "I can totally tell that you don't like being around him but trust me, he's a nice guy when you get to know him !" even though to Yuri that's burden impossible ! But because her heart skipped a beat at Eunhyuk's touch... She just smiled and felt happy!  But that beautiful magical moment soon ended when she heard the most annoying voice ever ! "HEY THERE MR.PLAY BOY !" Donghae greeted his best friend just like any other brother! They shook hand and pulled each other into a friendly hug, when they let go Donghae's eyes landed on Yuri's death glare and his "friendly" smile soon turned into an "devilish" smile ! He was making plans to piss her off all last night! "So Yuri.. How do you think of your new neighbor ?" Donghae asked her, "Well, let me see! He's mean, cocky, ert and such a pain in the ! How do you like that ?!" she angrily repealed to him.

 

 

Eunhyuk made sure to keep distance between them so they can't kill each other! "Hey Yuri, errmm... Donghae and I are going out for a pool party at Siwon's house! Care to join us? I really really really want you to be there !" Eunhyuk pleaded her cuz he really wants her there! Yuri sure did hesitated knowing that that sick ert is going to be there when she is going to wear a bikini !!! "it's fine! She doesn't look like she wants to be there so why asking her ?! She doesn't even look like a socialized girl !" *more like a friendless loser !* Donghae insulted her in front of Eunhyuk then evilly thought of that ! She gave him the EXCUSE-ME-?-! look *we'll see 'bout that !!* Yuri smiled sweetly at Eunhyuk and replied to him "I'd love to !", Eunhyuk was so excited for it that he started to jump while clapping his hands! Yuri laughed at him while Donghae just rolled his eyes and took a deep sigh, Yuri took a look a her watch and her eyes widened in shock, "OMO ! We're gonna be late if we don't hurry up right now !" she held Eunhyuk's hand and dragged to the bus station leaving Donghae alone, "AISH !" he murmured under his breath and just followed them.

 

 

Yuri got in the bus with Eunhyuk and followed by Donghae, since the bus was too crowded they just stood there holding one of the hangers, the arrangement was (Donghae - Yuri - Eunhyuk) ,Donghae was facing Yuri's back and since he was too bored he decided to mess around with her, he s one of his arms around Yuri's thin waist and bend over to her ear which caused Yuri to gasp and gulp in shock! But thank goodness that it was too low for Eunhyuk to hear it, "Wanna have some ?" he whispered in her ear, Yuri's face turned tomato red because of embarrassment !!!! She wanted to say "back off" but her breath got cought off when she  She then punched him really hard on the stomach using her elbow which caused him to groan in her ear, "I swear to god if you don't take your filthy hands off me am gonna dig you a grave in the ground and make it so deep that the earth's center will burn your !" she angrily threaten him, but he just smirked and said in a mischievous tone "if you turn around and say it to my face I swear am gonna let go !" ,Yuri freaked out alot because looking at their position.. Something could EASILY lead to another! Yet she can't just stay like that and risk letting Eunhyuk see them like that! She hesitantly turned around and looked at him and said with a bit of nervousness in her voice "I swear to god if you don't take yo- " but her words got cut off when the bus suddenly stopped causing for Donghae to bend over at Yuri.. Which unfortunately/fortunately made their lips touch !!!!!!

 

 

Yuri's eyes widened in shock and horror while Donghae couldn't believe what's happening! Yuri pushed herself away from him and jerked his arm off her waist and rushed out of the bus, Eunhyuk gave Donghae the what-is-wrong-with-her-? look and Donghae also acted as if he didn't do anything !! Even though their lips accidentally touched and they didn't even kiss.. Yuri is still blushing like mad ! She was also really angry at him because she is a lady with class, she shouldn't let any sick ert to get that close to her no matter what !! But somehow Donghae's moves made her freeze in her position not doing anything at all !