My school mates

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JIN POV

I quickened my steps as I walked through the corridor towards my classroom.

Must avoid onew. Must avoid him.

No eye contacts with any people. Just go.

The scenes with onew just now flashed into my mind again.

Onew looking at me with his mushy eyes and said that he want to share his love with me only. Oh my gosh~

You don't know how awkward i feel at that moment. I wished i can just hide behind a pillar. URGH

Why was onew like this? How the hell do I face him in the days to come.

Luckily i sneaked away from him again when he went to park his bicycle. Sighhhh

I need to find my bestfriend Han soo mi and tell her everything that happened yesterday.

I thought i was safe when i was about to arrive at my classroom and then someone tapped me on my shoulder. i cringed and covered my face.

"I am not the person you are looking for" I faked a low voice.

'HYA!! Kim hyo jin! It's me! I'm kim ki bum key! why are you hiding away like that?" Key just screeched into my ears.

i covered my ears in pain and then I stared at him. "BWOH? why are you finding me?" I said in an irritated tone.

"TADA!!! look what i bought for you! OMO. it fits you soo much! I am really a fashionista!" Key took out a pink polka dots dress and placed it in front of me.

I glanced down at the dress and asked, "Why did you buy for me? I didn't have money to pay you now anyways."

'HYA!! We are close friends right who goes shopping everytime. I thought this suits you and I thought i should buy it for you. Don't you think it's pretty?' Key gives me an angry look and pouted at me.

"Of course i love it. But the point now is I can't pay you for this dress. I don't have money now. Oh ya... By the way, do you know any place is hiring? because i need to work part time to earn some money"

"You don't have to pay, i will give it to you. Hmm... i think the restaurant jonghyun is working at is hiring for waitresses, maybe you can work there but why suddenly you are in need of money? Did some-th-" Key babbled nonstop and i cut him in the middle.

"THANKS KEY! You are really my good friend" I said happily at him and went into classroom 2-3 to find jonghyun.

"Hyo jin!!! you havent tell me what happened?!" Key folded his arms and glared at me as i walked hurriedly away from him.

As I walked into class 2-3 happily to find jonghyun, I could hear people whispering beside me,"Is this the girl?" "You mean she is the one who onew claim as his wife" "Not only that! I heard that they are really living together!" "What!? she? no way"

i stiffened as i heard the whisperings going on beside me. I couldn't even deny it because it was true except for the wife part.

I took a deep breath and then i walked towards jonghyun. "Hi jonghyun!"

"HEY HI! Need an autograph from me? Here you go!" jonghyun quickly signed his autograph on a piece of paper and then gave it to me.

This was well... expected. Jonghyun has one of the best face and body in the school and he really has a lot of fans even though he was not an idol.

I smiled and took the paper politely.

"Than-k"

"NEXT!"

Huh?

suddenly, a girl from behind me pushed me away and she stood infront of jonghyun to receive jonghyun's autograph.

I didn't even realised there was a queue behind me. Autograph session?

I was still standing next to jonghyun,"Jonghyun i have something to say!"

Jonghyun glanced at me with his puppy eyes but before he can speak to me, his fan girls were screaming at me to queue up again if i want to talk to jonghyun.

When i was about to queue up again, I heard jonghyun calling out a name,"YO JINKI!!!" and jonghyun went over to hug onew.

i gasped when i heard onew's name. They were in the same class. holy crap. i need to get out of here, unseen.

I tip toed out of the room and when i thought i was safe again, Jinki appeared infront of me.

i  almost got a shock that can cost my entire life.

"Ah. a..a" I stuttered.

"Why are you always running away without telling me first. That's a bad habit you know." Onew touched my nose and scolded me.

I see glares and glares from girls who saw me with onew. I didn't know onew has fan girls too.

I tried to walk away from onew but he placed both of his arms beside me blocking my way and now i was leaning on the wall.

His face was really close to mine and i closed my eyes in surprised. "O-onew.."

"This is your punishment." He said.

I think i have watched this in dramas before. what happened his that the male lead will kiss the female lead.

I waited for him to strike then i can slap his face. But I closed my eyes and waited but nothing happened.

Onew then placed a paper in my hands and laughed.

"You thought i am  going to kiss you right?"

"ANIYO!!!" I blushed heavily and i stomped off.

"I KNOW you are lying!!!", i heard him laughed at me.

This was so embarrassing...

I placed my head on my table and stared at the folded piece of paper onew gave me. What could be inside? He said it was my punishment.

What can it be...

When i was about to open the piece of paper, one of my class boys, Taecyeon, snatched it away from my hands and said that he needed that to play paper soccer.

I saw taecyeon crushed the piece of paper into a ball and then kicked it around the class room with his friends.

i was still staring at them in daze. Well... isn't it better that I don't see it.

Just then, i saw my best friend soo mi slouching and her head facing the floor and walking towards her seat, which was the seat infront of me.

I heard her sighing and she placed her head on the table.

What happened? I just remembered she went to meet a guy she chatted on the internet yesterday.

"Soo mi ah! What happened? Why are you like that?" I asked her softly.

And then soomi just started wailing and hug me tight.

"I will never ever met guys i chatted on the internet again!!!"

"OMO! Did something bad happen to you?" I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter