Special chapter!

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: My appreciation to all of you^^ This chapter has more onew and hyo jin)

Just a typical day~

Kim Hyo jin pov

"ONEWWWWW!!! I told you how manyyy times to place the toilet seat cover down after peeing!" I shouted angrily, stomping out of the toilet.

"Oh gosh... i forget again...sorry..." onew apologized softly.

"How can you forget on such things. You have to make it a habit! and PLUS... YOU FORGOT TO make your bed sheets again in the morning!" I scolded onew, feeling pissed.

Onew lied on his sofa moodless, listening silently with all my naggings early in the morning.

"I will remember again..."Onew said, with little energy.

ONEW's POV

I can't believe how naggy she becomes after we got married. Especially after we have Jae ho. sigh....sighhh.... sigghhhhhh...

But I still love her anyways.

I think majority of the women turn out like this after they gave birth to a child. Mum told me that.

So I have to put up with her naggings everyday. AND if I don't do well and really upset her. She will stay at soo mi's house for nights.

*Rubs my forehead because of my headache*

and then i have to beg her so that she would come back.

However, it's not always like that!

Life is happy most of the time! kkekekekekee.

WE HAVE A CUTEE CHILDDDDD JAE HOOOO! wooohoooooo.

I peeked from the sofa at hyo jin who was mopping the floor.

"Hyo jinnieeeeee!?" I called cheekily.

"Yes?" 

"TADAAA! I bought movie tickets to watch this afternoon!!!" I said and waved the movie tickets left and right happily.

Hyo jin's face lit up in joy.

"Really? yayyy! I havent watch movie in theatres for quite some time already!" hyo jin eyes twinkled when she saw the tickets.

"Then the more we shall go!" I said, twitching my eyebrows up and down.

"THANKSSS yobo!" Hyo jin said.

"Kiss?" i said, pointing at my cheek.

Hyo jin gave me a peck on my cheek and then said, " But...I have to go to the super market first to buy some groceries. You will follow me there too right?"

"Definitely!" I said, jumping up from the sofa immediately.

Kim Hyo jin POV

I pushed the trolley around the super market, searching for the things we need to buy on the checklist.

"YOBO! YOBOO! this this! I need theseee!" Onew said and threw in many packets of things into the trolley.

I carry them up to my eye level to see what they were.

Double Chocolate pudding. Fried chicken seasoning. Lays potato chips. calbee potato chips. Dried french fries. Gummy bears. Oreo.

"Seriously onew. They are all unhealthy junk food!" I said, frowning.

"Mmmm... but i like to eat them! especially jae ho loves to eat these too!" onew argued.

"That's why we can't let jae ho eat such unhealthy food! we can keep some of these. The rest put them back in the shelf please..." I ordered.

Onew sighed and chose the less wanted ones and place them back.

"Heyyyy! Mr and Mrs Lee! We met again!!" an ahjumma shouted at the corner of the shelf when she saw us.

She came over and hugged the both of us. She sure was a bit over friendly.

"Have you heard??? There's gonna be another supermarket competition next week! My yobo and I have signed up already! have you guys signed up too? Better be fast cos there aren't many slot left...kekekekeke" ahjumma giggled.

Onew and I gave a side glance at each other and squinted our eyes. heheheeheheh!

"AHJUMMA! what's the top prizes this time?" I asked.

Ahjumma got excited and her hands were fanning her face, "Omo omo omo! the first prize is the newest latest technology fridge! I AM SO EXCITED for itttttt!!!hahahahahaha. hmm. the second prize is a rice cooker and the third prize is fried chicken."

Onew his breath when he heard 'fried chicken' and his lips.

"LET'S GO FOR IT HYO JIN!!! LET's GET THE THIRD PRIZE!" onew shouted gleefully and rushed to the counter to get the form.

"Hey onew! you are joining the competition again! hahaha! good good!" the sales person smiled. The sales person was actually the MC.

After buying all the necessary groceries, we finally went to watch movie.

"Onew! whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter