Onew Vs Joon ki

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watch shinee mv 3 times before reading this chapt. Shawol! we need to raise the mv views.

 

Hyo Jin pov

Seriously...!? The two immature, irritating, stupid and annoying guys is really getting on my nerves. At this rate, i might even start to dread coming to school.

THE HORRIBLE, MOST DISGUSTING NIGHTMARE of my life has just started. Number 1, Stupid jinki wants me to give in to the stupid arranged marriage. Number 2, they all lie to me. Number 3, stupid joon ki just reappeared into my life again after making a stupid heart wrenching heart break.

Aish.......

Aishhh.....

AISHHHHH.......

I.... havent sighed finished......yet.

I turned to the wall on my right side and banged my fore head against it several times. People who walked past me thought that i went crazy or something. A kind girl even asked me whether i need help or not...She said she is willing to teach me how to relief stress. I didn't know what she was saying because you know... i wasn't in a right state of mind, and went back to bang my fore head against the wall.

Of course, banging my head against the wall was super painful. Now, i am just thankful that it didn't make a dent on my skull. lol. My forehead just became pinkish by the friction with the wall. "Ouch....." i groaned painfully while touching my fore head.

Suddenly, i heard someone a deep breath through his mouth and,"KIM HYO JIN!!! WE FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!!! OMO OMO!!!! IT's it REALLLLL!? That you two... you two...." Jong hyun suddenly showed up beside me and asked me excitedly.

"Let me say it... you are so draggy jong hyun!!! SO... Are you and onew getting married!?" Key speak so fast in his high pitch voice.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I quickly added and looked around the corridor to see whether anybody have overheard our conversation.

This is madness....HOW THE HELL do they know?! Holy crapppp... i am in deep toruble. My heart started thudding double it's speed.

"Aniyo!!!! Who said that? I didn't even say yes to it." I frowned and answered.

"SO ONEW WAS REJECTED?! OMG!!!" Key gasped and covered his mouth in shock.

"Poor onew.... I guess his looks is deteriorating, that's why he is losing fan girls while i am gaining more..." Jong hyun said, shaking his head.

"Onew didn't proposed to me!!!" I felt like shouting at jongkey.

"HE DIDN'T!? OH GOD!!!! Onew.... onew.... oh my god... i can't believe he is soooo old fashioned, so UNROMANTIC, so LAME... so ONEW CONDITION..... oh come on.... proposal is like the most BASIC!!!!!" Key blurted out like a bullet train and he seems to be fuming in rage.

"I think onew really has no cure for this... he is the last of this kind of species of man. It's otherwise extinct. Aish.....is he even considered my hyung?" Jonghyun hold on to his head and said.

"GUYS.... LISTEN TO ME PLEASEEE!!!" I said impatiently and purposefully dragged on the word pleaseeeeee.

"Yes?!" Jonghyun asked and gave me a blank look.

I took a deep breath to calm my anger down a bit before i continue,"Jonghyun oppa and key oppa. I don't know where you guys heard this from but me and onew, we are never going to get married. NEVER. You heard me? We aren't even friends anymore... By the way, i hope you guys don't spread this nonsense out. thanks. I really appreciate that!"

Jonghyun and key just stared at each other with their mouth agape in shock and then watch me as i stomped my way away from them.

I walked briskly to the watching seats beside the soccer field and sat next to soo mi.

That's weird, she didn't realised my existence beside her. Wait...she is  engrossed on something.

Something way more important then my existence. She is looking down on something place on her lap and she is sobbing uncontrollably.

My eyes followed her gaze and it landed on a snoopy in a soccer outfit. It looks familiar...

OH i remembered. It's the one minho and soo mi wanted to catch in the soft toy machine in jeju island but failed.

How did it get here?

I waved my hands infront of soo mi to get her attention and she finally saw me.

Soo mi was so aggitated and hugged me so tightly.

"What's wrong!?" I asked caringly.

"He... minho...he... that day in jeju island, he stayed overnight at the amusement park just to catch this soft toy for me..... i can't believe this... i can't ..... tell me this is real...please... minho finally fell in love with me.... oh gosh... how do i live now? Hyo jin..... i'm so happy....so touched....!"

"WOAHHHH!!! That's a good news HAN SOO MI!!! Your wish has finally came true right? minho to be your boy friend?! aren't you supposed to be happy? why are you crying instead.... you almost made me worried sick!!!! YAHHHH!!! CHEER UP GIRL"

"I don't know yet.... hyo jin....he didn't confessed to me or asked me to be his girl friend! He j..just gave me this and said that he stayed over night to catch this for me... i really don't know...." Soo mi said and dropped her head on her hands.

"Oh come on!!! It's obvious that he likes you already!!! He did this FOR YOU!!!!" I explained.

"Then how about onew? he did so much for you too! remember that time he also catch that big drumstick booster for you too? He always pass you all the delicious food to your plate, leaving him to eat the not so nice food. Then how come you don't think it's obvious?" soo mi asked.

Her questions stunned me. Onew was ....really nice to me. He... cares for me a lot... but it was suppose to be fake act by onew....isn't it?

But come to think of it, when all these happens, it doesn't feel like onew was acting at all...

I am confused.

"It's okay hyo jin! Let's learn love together! Shall we?" Soo mi beamed at me.

i was taken aback by her statement. What learn love together?  i don't get it.

"There's a track and field competition this afternoon and minho is playing in the individual 1X400m race. I am going to support him this afternoon! WOO HOO!!! wait! Hyo jin,can you accompany me to see the name list of the competitors this afternoon? i need to check who's playing against minho too!" soo mi asked and pulled me up from the seat.

So we went to the school foyer to look at the track and field notice board. it's weird again...

There's so many people crowding and screaming while looking at the notice board. I seriously...think that my school is filled with many fan girls crazing over random hot guys in our school. Irritating much.

I elbowed the girls and finally managed to squeezed through the living hell of the push of fangirls and came to the front. That sight shocked me, almost taking all my soul away from me. There, infront of me, stood onew and lee joon ki facing and glaring their eyes out at each other.

I seldom see joon ki being so serious and frightening. On the other hand, i have never seen onew so angry before, his eyes were all fierce and focus on joon ki.

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter