The truth

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew’s pov

Dasom pressed her head at the top of my right arm and her hand wrapped around my arm as we walked to the chicken shop to eat. “Onew…onew-ahh…”she called my name repeatedly to attract my attention.

I swallowed my saliva forcefully and stared down with slightly disgusting glare at the girl who is holding on to me like a leech.

Dammit. Somebody please help me. My Goosebumps are standing as dasom started twirling her fingers on my cheek. She can’t do this….she really shouldn’t. EWWWW!!!

Thankfully, after 1 million years, we finally reached the chicken shop. “OHHH!!!! WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!! I am coming for my chickennn!!!”  I shouted and took the opportunity to shake her off and ran forward to the queue.

“Oneww!! Wait for me!!!” Dasom shouted behind me.

AAAAAHHHHH!!! This is worst then playing “catching”. I kept running, do not even dare to turn back and look at her.

I dashed to the chicken shop and saw Myung soo standing outside, welcoming customers to the shop. “MYUNG SOOOO!!!!!” I shouted his name the moment I saw him outside.

Myung soo seemed quite surprised to see me shouting, his pretty boy face turned pale suddenly as he felt embarrassed by my loud voice calling out to him.

I could feel my eyes lit up with hope when I saw myung soo because now, he is the only one who can save me from this.

When I reached where myung soo stand, I held his shoulders with both of my hands and said hurriedly, “Myung soo!! Jebal! Help me!! Whatever you see later is not true… you gotta trust me okay?”

“Bwoh!?”, Myung soo frowned and stared blankly at me, not understanding my words.  

“Onewww!!! You are so excited when it comes to chicken!! Hahaha! But you also have to wait for me right? Don’t be so selfish…” Dasom said, slightly flustered from the run.

Dasom quickly locked her hands with mine and I stared down at my hand in utter shock.  She is holding my hand in front of myungsoo!???  OMygosh…

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I probably looked like a retard now.

“Yah onew! Bwoh-ah!? Otteke….” Myung soo said, looking questionably and furiously at me. Myung soo knows that I am not this kind of person, to have an affair with another girl but he couldn’t understand what he had just seen.

 

“Hyo jin….noona ottoke…!?” myung soo said again.

I let go of dasom’s hand and said in a tone as if I am happy that, “HEY!!! Myungsoo! Long time no see! I am so hungry now, I am going in!!! Dasom let’s go!!”

We found a seat near the window. Myung soo followed behind us and slammed the menu on our table.

I almost choked on my saliva and fell off my chair. This god damn Myungsoo…

Dasom didn’t seem to sense a thing at all and immediately flipping through the menu.

“Yah…err….dasom-ah… I suddenly feel like I need to go to the toilet. I will come back later okay…?” I said, smiling awkwardly at dasom.

“Mmm…. Onew… order first okay?” Dasom whined.

“Ah… You just helped me order anything that is fried chicken.. I really need to go to the toilet!!” I said and pulled Myung soo along with me.

“Onew. What happen? Why are you with that girl?” Myung soo asked me, looking angry yet worried at the same time.

I took a deep breath and answered, “She likes me…” then continued again, “She is my good friend. I don’t know how to tell her about hyo jin. So… myungsoo… can you help me? Help me by acting…”

Myung soo smiled. “Yeah of course… I knew you will never betray hyo jin…” then pat me at my back.

I forced a smile back. My chest felt stuffy. I miss hyo jin. I want to tell her so badly that dasom and I is just friends, we are nothing.

‘ONEW!! I ordered this this and this. Is that okay?” dasom grinned gleefully and pointed at the dishes on the menu.

“Yeah…” I said, nodding my head, secretly peeking at myung soo who is standing beside me.

"Hey! Onew!  Where is hyo jin noona? Have you two decided on the wedding date?” Myung soo asked, excitedly.

“Ah!! We are so busy dating that we forgot to choose a date! I will tell you soon and give you our invitation card!” onew said and winked.

“It’s okay! I am looking forward to see pretty hyo jin noona in wedding dress, she is going to be really beautiful. Onew you are so lucky!!!” myung soo laughed and I joined in too.

I took a secret glance at dasom and I saw her scowling.

“Onew…did I hear correctly? You are getting married? WHAT!!!” dasom said, and her voice started to tremble.

“I’m sorry dasom. Yup. I am getting married and you also know my fiancée. She is Kim hyo jin. You must be happy for me right?! Hahaha” I said apologetically but forced a laughter at the end.

“Onew. How can you do this to me!!!? I like you onew. I really like you… why can’t you be with me? I also love you for a very long time. I…. I am prettier than hyo jin… I am richer…I am so much better than her!” Dasom cried into her hands.

“No…” I said, quickly. “Dasom…For me, hyo jin is the best woman because I could see the good things in her. I believe there will be somebody out there who can see the good things in you too and cherish you. I can stay with you…as a friend but not as a lover because my heart is already taken. You can never force love”

“I don’t understand what so good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter