Math homework

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONEW POV

She still don't understand my feelings? All these while...?

I felt so sad, so sad that my heart was feeling daggers now.

I tried to show my feelings to her ever since i found out that i really like her. That was like when i was 12. Maybe because we were neighbours and we always play together, she never had those kind of feelings for me.I remembered how it hurts when she left our hometown and then we lost contact after that. She was always that cold and introverted girl no matter how hard i tried to change her. Maybe all these while, i was really the only one putting in the effort to build the relationship because in her eyes, we will always just be friends.

"ONEW!!! wait for me!" Hyo jin called out from behind as she rushed towards my side.

I was so sad. I couldn't face her now.

I saw at the corner of my eyes that Hyo Jin's wallet which was in her pocket fell on the floor as she ran towards me. Her wallet fell open next to my feet and there's a photo in her wallet which caught my eyes.

I picked her wallet up and i was surprised when i got a clearer view of the photo. In the photo, Hyo jin was standing shoulder to shoulder next to a man at a sandy beach. They were smiling so happily and holding hands. I had never seen her smiling so happily before.With this guy...

"OH! Thanks onew. Give me!" Hyo jin said panting and holding out her hands to take back her wallet.

Hyo Jin POV

I held out my palm and waited for onew to put my wallet on my hands but he was dazing staring at my palm.

Onew looked pale and worn out. Was he too exhausted? Aish... He shouldn't have tried so hard just now in the contest.

"Oneww...are you okay?" I asked caringly.

"Who is this guy in the picture?" Onew muttered and looked at me in the eyes.

Those hurtful eyes staring down at me... I was stunned. onew... he looked s-sad.

I returned my senses quickly and found out that onew had seen the photo in my wallet. I snatched my wallet back quickly and stuttered,"Why did you see my wallet without my permission!?"

"Who's that guy who can make you smile like that?" Onew mumbled still staring at me with those hurtful eyes,ignoring my question.

My hands were as cold as an ice. Who's the guy with me in the picture...? He... he was my crush. No... he was my boyfriend for 1 week and then we broke up. He.... was someone i was really happy to be with but i am not sure now... whether my feelings for him was still there. If i had the courage to throw away this photo. Who is he...? His name is lee joon ki.

"H-he..." I mumbled incoherently.

Onew was silent, waiting for my answer earnestly.

"He's just my best friend from my previous school... We went to beach to play and then tada we took this photo!" I said hurriedly, hoping onew didn't caught me lying.

Onew smiled at me but i knew he was forcing it. He looked sick.

"Onew.... you look sick!" i said and went to touch his forehead.

ONEW POV

Yes... i am sick. Heart feeling sick. She said it was her best friend. I hope so.

"Hmm.... you don't have a fever onew. Maybe you are just tired. Let's hurry home!" Hyo jin smiled at me.

I smiled foolishly as i realised she was caring for me.

"Let's go!" I beamed at hyo jin and went to the counter beside us to sign a form so that they could deliver our 50kg pork meat to our shop.

___________________________________________________

The next day.

HYO JIN POV

"MORNING HYO JIN!!!!!" Onew exclaimed to me when i was walking down the stairs to the living room for breakfast.

Hmmm.... onew looks livelier and energetic today... seems like he had replenished his energy after a good night sleep.

"Morning onew, mr lee and mrs lee" I greeted all of them.

Onew dashed to my front and did some poses again. "Do you find me different today?"

I laughed at his poses and then replied,"You seems more happier?"

Onew pouts and went to sit at his chair,"That's not the point!!! it's something to do with my appearance!"

Onew started doing some aegyo at me when i tried to figure out what's wrong with onew's appearance.

Hmmmm.....

"Your hair?!" I suggested as i pointed to onew's spiky gel hair.

"YAHHHHHHH!!! YOU FINALLY REALISES!! HOW DO I LOOK?" Onew shouted happily and running around the house like some child.

"Hmmm..... good!" i laughed and gave him a thumbs up.

Onew actually looks quite cool with that hairstyle,just saying.

"Is there some sort of appearance contest in school today?" I asked.

Onew said hurriedly in a deep low voice,"Nooooooooo.... I woke up early in the morning to do my hair to impress you..."

I laughed,"For what onew?"

Onew pouted and sighed at me.

After we had our breakfast,

"Hyo Jin hop on!!!" onew said cheerfully at me.

"No... i am going to walk to school..." i said dully.

"But this is a twin bike!!!" onew said hurriedly.

When i was about to walk off, i heard onew said about twin bike... HUH?

I turned around to see a twin bicycle which people cycle at the beach, beside onew. What the hack....!?

"O-onew... what is this!???" I said in shock,trying to maintain my composure.

"Of course to cycle with you!!!" Onew said beaming at me.

I can't help but started laughing out loud. "Onew... we are not at the beach or something! cycling this on the road is going to be so embarassing!!!"

Onew stammered,"B-but i purposely rented this! Pleaseeeeee! Just once!!! Okay? huh? pleaseeeeeeeeeee"

I burried my face in my hands and then nodded. I can't stand onew... AISH wasting money on this ><

Seriously, why is he always doing weird things like for example this. It's not normal. I hope he stops it because it just getting on my nerves.

I can't believe i actually agreed to ride a twin bike with onew TO SCHOOL. ZOMG.

"YAHOOOOOOOOOO!" Onew exclaimed in front as we ride on and i rolled my eyes.

"We should do this everyday!!!" Onew said cheerfully.

O.M.G

"NOOOO!" I shouted as soon as i heard that and onew laughed at me. 

My face was blushing red for some reason.

"Umma... somebody is riding a twin bike here! hahaha so funny" a child said to his umma as we ride pass them.

I covered my face in embarassment and muttered, "What if.... our school mates start a rumour again. Aish... all your fault onew"

"Huh....what rumour?"

"Rumour of us dating of course!!!" I said angrily.

"Hmmm.... aren't we not?"

"BWOH!? ONEW!!!!! We aren't...."

And onew laughed.

Geez* irritating onew.

When we reached school, luckily we didn't park our bike at school because onew said he want to return it to the shop and not many people spotted us.  PHEW!

As i was heading to my classroom, key and jonghyun ran towards me. I was shock by them as they pushed me towards a corner where nobody was there.

"What are you two doing??? Why do you bring me here?" I asked in astonishment.

"Tell me if it is tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter