Supermarket contest

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Jin POV

I sneak out of the club room when onew was having fun with key, minho, taemin and jonghyun. Anyway the meeting was dismissed already so there was no point staying here. Han soo mi said that she had to go to her father's shop to help out today and not walking home with me.

When i was walking out of the school gate, Onew ran towards me and stopped infront of me,blocking my way.

"We are supposed to- go -home-together!"Onew panted as he said.

"We didn't make that sort of promise!" I said and continue walking.

"We lived together aren't we?" Onew pouted.

"Ya... but"

"No buts! We will do this everyday! Walk home together!" Onew said excitedly and carry my bag.

"Hey!!! Why are you taking my bag?" I asked.

"i'm carrying for you! so that you can walk with ease!" Onew smiled at me.

"Thanks onew but i carry my bag everyday to school and after school so i am super used to it. I can walk perfectly at ease with my bag on my shoulder"

"So you have to get used to me helping you carrying your bag! I am going to do this for you everyday too!" Onew said and blinked at me.

"Noooo onew....." i said gloomily.

'Yes hyo jin!" Onew smiled.

UHHH!!! I always can't win onew in an arguement.

When we were back home. Mrs lee broke into a broad smile and hug both of us. "Onewww!!! And hyo jin!  I miss both of you so much! just one night without seeing both of you makes me so worried!"

"Sorry mrs lee!" I said softly while she hugged me.

ONEW POV

Dad was sitting at the coach and looking down on the floor. He used to hug me when i was back from a mission but this time he didn't. What's wrong?

"Appa! I'm Back! Are you okay? you looks sad!" I said while i sat next to him.

Dad turned and smiled at me but i can still see from hs eyes that he was sad. "I'm fine son! Just that... something happened to our meat shop!" Dad said softly to me.

"What happened!? Can i help?" I said while i hugged my dad.

"The pork company we used to order our pork from has gone bankrupt and we can't receive our supply of pork. This will affect our business because we sell pork but we don't have pork to sell..." Dad sighed as he said.

"I was thinking if we can just buy pork from supermarket first for the time being until Mr lee you found a new supply company" Hyo jin said.

"Hmm.... good idea but supermarket's pork are more expensive aren't they? guess we will be earning less for this week" Mrs lee said.

"Hmm... at least we are earning! Good idea hyo jin!" Mr lee smiled at hyo jin.

"Luckily we have Hyo Jin! Right dad mum?" I asked and beamed at them.

They laughed and patted on hyo jin's shoulder. So dad and mum went to a supermarket to buy while Hyo jin and i will go to the other supermarket to buy.

 

YAY! This was my first supermarket spree with Hyo Jin. <3333 Hyo jin was looking very serious. Her eyebrows knitted together while she selects the pork.

"I'm sorry customer! But we don't have that much pork that you want to order because most of our pork has gone to the top prize of our supermarket contest!" the sales men said and pointed to side where a big banner is.

Hyo Jin POV

There were big words on the banner which says "THE BIGGEST SUPERMARKET CONTEST OF THE YEAR!" Below it there were more words, "Top prize: 50kg of pork meat. 2nd prize: 3 packets of 10kg rice. 3rd prize: 100 000 won supermarket voucher." "each group can only consist of 2 contestants. Competition takes place on 14 jan 2013 7pm!"

14 january? Isn't it today? It's 6:25pm now! OH GREAT. Luckily we didnt missed the contest!!!

"ONEW! WE ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS! and win the first prize!" I said excitedly at onew.

"Definitely!" Onew said and patted on my head.

"Let's register for the contest!"

We were the last to register for the contest. There were 8 groups altogether. When they called for all of us to gather, I realised all the other groups consist of husband and wife, Only us not.

"WOW WOW WOW! Welcome to The biggest supermarket contest of the year organised by our beloved supermarket! Look at the groups competing today! All of them are husband and wife! That's going to be a tough match to see which group has the strongest bond! HAHAHA!" The mc shouted through the mic.

I glared at the MC and i almost wanted to argue and said onew and i aren't married but the mc speaks again, "I'm sure all of you here came for the prize! I'm going to tell you the competition aren't that easy huh! well... Let's start with poses from the groups!"

I was shocked when all the groups came prepared with the poses and that their poses were horrendous. Group 1 did a bridal hug, group 2 did a french kiss, group 3 did a back hug, group 4 the husband carry his wife on the back, group 5 wiggled their nose at each other..... OMG. This scenes are obscene!! I feel like puking. I frowned at onew and mouthed, "tell them we arent a couple please onew!"

However onew was not looking at me but at the other groups doing their poses and onew was smiling happily away. onew likes it? onew likes THIS???

I closed my eyes and burried my face in my palms as i felt really embarrassed. " AND NOW GROUP 8! ONEW AND HYO JIN's TEAM" the mc shouted in his mic.

I gasped and removed my hands,staring at onew. Onew was slowly approaching me.... 

NO NO NO... my heart was thumping hard against my chest. what was onew going to do to me. NOOOOO....

I swear my face was burning hot as i see onew making his way closer to me. I was standing rigid while staring at onew. I.... can't breathe... I can't do this.

Onew stopped infront of me and i looked into his eyes. My heart skipped a beat when i realised onew was looking at me so softly so lovingly. Onew... he....

Onew pushed my fringe away to the side and place a short peck on my forehead. I was still stunned by what's happening...

"WOW. That's a very sweet and soft peck by Mr onew on Mrs onew's forehead. SO ROMANTIC!" the mc laughed in his mic.

When onew finished, we stared at each other for some long seconds. He looked at me with his serious face. I have never seen him looking at me that way before. He was always smiling at me. This just sent a shiver down my spine and i quickly look away.

"ALL RIGHT! Let's finally begin our contest our lovely couples! there is 3 rounds and the first round we will eliminates 3 groups while the 2nd round, we will eliminates 2 groups and finally the last round, we will see which group will be the first second and the third!"

"1st round. In 10 mins time, we want you to bring us everything that you take which total add up to be the most expensive. You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter