Mysterious Village

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JIN POV

As onew and I hesitantly approached the village, the villagers who saw us gave us frowns and weird stares. They doesn't seem to like us. Onew and I took out the little boy,choi siwon's picture and began asking the villagers whether they have seen the boy.

"NOO! We have never seen this boy before!"      "Go away,havent seen this boy ... who are you two by the way"     "No no no... i'm busy"    

Whenever we tried to approach these people to ask them whether they have seen siwon around,they just avoid us, gave us cold answers and even went back into their houses. These villagers were definitely not friendly at all. I looked up at onew to see him taking in deep breath and frowning. He must have sensed it too. I'm afraid... I'm nervous... but i couldn't show it out because Onew will be even more toubled.

When i was about to ask another ahjumma,onew squeezed my hand tightly and i looked at onew in surprised. This time, i could see that he was scared. He was looking at something infront.... i turned my head to where he was looking, to my utter dismay, i saw 5 tall and burly men who was holding a bamboo stick each in their hands, walking in our direction. I gasped and my mouth agape. I knew this was a weird village the moment we were here.

"Oh my gosh~ ONEWW!! what should we do...?" i said, my voice quivering.

"Stand behind me!" Onew shouted.

"No...."

"I SAID STAND BEHIND ME!" Onew shouted even louder.

My heart was hammering quickly in my chest and i reluctantly stood behind onew.

I could see that they were getting closer to us... closer and closer but we were still standing at the same exact spot??

"ONEW!!!!!!! ONEW!!!!!!!" I yelped at him.

"LET'S RUNNNNNN!" Onew screamed and we ran in the opposite direction.

"AAAHHH AHHHH!" Onew screamed and shouted as we ran.

"Shut up onew... you are making me nervous!" i said.

I can't believe we just knocked down some stalls that the villagers set up on the road as we ran. 

Okay... there was a fruit stall infront of us. yes... there is orange! We dashed to the stall and began throwing oranges and apples on the road to block the people from catching up on us.

"Hahahaha!" Onew laughed at the people who slipped on the oranges. It was a funny sight but i just couldn't laugh...

I pulled on onew's arm to continue to run as he kept on laughing at the people and forgetting about escaping from them. I think i saw onew's face when he shriek as he realised the people were catching up on us. IT WAS SO EPIC.

UH OH. we were reaching a dead end. 3 of them entered the alley and blocked us from escaping. "Hahaha. now you have no where to go!!! Surrender yourselves and we might be lenient!", the one in the middle said.

I suddenly remembered i have an electrifying gadget in my bag and i told onew to hold them on first while i take it out.

"Er... Hi the one in the middle! Just saying, you have a hole in your pants. It's so unsightly... didn't know you like to show your underwear to people... OH... Is that a sponge bob square pants underwear? HAHAHAHA!" Onew tried to make fun of the guy in the middle.

"WHAT!? I didn't wear sponge bob underwear..." the guy looked underneath his pants but found no holes on it.

"Tell you what! I have a special ability! I can see through your shirt and pants!"Onew laughed.

"WHAT!!!?" all 3 of them covered their body with their hands and looked at onew in disgust.

"Even that girl behind you?" the one at the right asked.

"Even that girl behind me! I can see anyone's!!!" Onew smiled and folded his arms.

hey onew... i can hear what you are saying.... this is so ridiculous... you are ruining my image... OH! i found it!

"Then tell me what her undergarments are?" the one at the right continued.

"She... er she wears purple polka dots bra and hot pink . YAH hyo jin! why are you wearing mismatched colours undergarments?" Onew laughed and clenched his stomach while looking at me. URGH... onew...You cant even make wiser jokes.

"YAHHHHHHHHHH! you sick and erted bastards!" I ran towards them and electrified the one in the middle first then the one on the right but just when i was about to electrify the third one, he raised his bamboo stick high up and was almost reaching me. I closed my eyes in fear and i cringed slightly.

BOOM!! a loud boom was heard but i felt no pain... I opened my eyes arubtly to see onew infront of me and the stick still resting on his right shoulder. Onew took the blow for me.... His eyes showed that he was in pain but he smiled at me.

"ONEWWW!!!" I cried out when onew's body fell forward on me and i hugged him tight. I whispered while sobbing,"Why do you do that....? onew...why???  please be all right!"

I saw the men trying to strike his bamboo stick again but i quickly electrified him and he fainted on the floor.

"We better go now..." onew said and gripped my wrist again before i can speak. Just when we walked out of the alley, 2 men saw us and quickly ran towards us. Men... give us a break

So we ran AGAIN... There were many straw houses now and it seems like we were in a maze.

"HERE!" Onew whispered and opened a straw house's door and we hide inside.

We gave a deep loud sigh of relief when we realised they had lost us. We dropped our body on the floor together and smiled at each other.

"Ya-ah-ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Onew suddenly screamed as his face turned pale.

ONEW POV

I think i SAW A GHOSTTTTT!!! A ghost kid! A ghost kiddddd... behind hyo jin!!!

"YA AHHAHHHH!!!! ghost.. ghost!!!" I shouted again and went to the corner of the room and hide my face there.

"YAH ONEW... it's not a ghost! It's a human kid!" Hyo jin said in a pissed tone.

"EHHH?" I slowly opened my right eye first and i saw a messy hair kid looking up at me then i opened my left eye and the kid growled at me.

"YAAAAHHHH!!! He's a ghost definitely!!!" I screamed and hide my face on the walls.

"Who are you two by the way... ? why did you barge into my house.... You two doesnt seems to be from our village!" the kid folded his arms and said furiously.

"We are here looking for a little boy who was missing here. His name is choi si won. Here! This is his picture!" Hyo jin said while showing the kid the picture.

"I know where he is... but i am not telling you two..." that kid pouts and folded his arms tighter.

"Oh... come on!!! I give you sweets and chocolates and you tell me where he is okay? Deal...?" Hyo jin tried to cajoled him.

"Pffttt!!  nooo!!!!" The kid has a temper...

HYO JIN pov

Suddenly, we heard a baby cries.

"Oh... my little brother is crying... it must be you two waking him up. I tried so hard to make him sleep already and both of you woke him up!" The kid glared at me and onew.

"My mum is going to come in soon when she hears my little brother cries again. I think both of you should go out now before you two gets caught again" the kid said to us while he tried to cooed his baby brother.

'We are not leaving until you tell us where si won is. Well... this is the reason why we are here anyway!" I said while i shrugged at the kid.

I turned to the baby and made faces to attract the baby's attention so that he can stop crying,"Boooo! bleh merong. baaa baaaa! lalalalal lelelele!"

The baby just kept on crying despite me trying to coax him. Geez. babies were so trouble some. I glared at onew and said,"stop standing there and come over to help!!!"

Onew shook his head vigorously and wave his hands at me.

"Quick onew!!!" I rushed him.

"I'm... scared of babies... i can't get close to them.... " Onew giving me excuses.

I took the baby up and bring him closer to onew. "Onewww tryyy!!!"

"AHHHH... Noo.... I'm scared of babies........ ahhhhhh! Go away! shoo shooo shooooo!" Onew ran around the room trying to avoid the baby i was carrying on my hands but i just catch up with onew.

"ONEW! Stop running or i am going to be angry!" i shouted at onew because i was out of breath and i am really angry with onew.

Onew stopped running and looked down at the baby with an awed expression.

"So cutee...." Onew said while smiling at the crying baby.

I laughed inwardly because onew looked like a proud father or something.

Onew started dancing randomly and made funny expressions.Onew shook his body,showed his muscles and do handstand but failed while falling on the floor ugily.

I didn't realised the kid was laughing and rolling on the floor while onew does that and i was laughing uncontrollably too. Suddenly, the baby stopped crying and smiled.

"AHHhh cuteee!" I said happily while looking at the baby.

ONEW POV

Omy!! The baby smiled! I'm good with babies too!!

I swallowed my saliva and looked at the baby nervously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter