The love lock

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed, as I felt pressurised by key, jonghyun, minho and taemin who were staring at my face, looking earnestly.

Then...I saw onew standing at the door of the cafeteria.

Judging from his expression, he has heard everything....

That I want to break up with him...

A pain shot through my heart. His face was never so miserable...

__________________________________________________________

Tears started to well up in my eyes but I refused to let it out. I don’t want onew to see me crying. If I have to act, then I should do it properly.

 I turned my head to the side and stared at the table beside me instead.

I heard minho and taemin calling out onew’s name at the same time. I assumed onew had left.

It felt like a bullet just tore through my heart. Why am I being so cruel to onew? Why do I have to always hurt onew… I was never a right person for him. I am a bad girl. I deserved it.

Taemin began grabbing my shoulders with his hands and shake my body forcefully, “NOONA!!! How can you do this to onew!!!?? GO APOLOGIZE!!! Did you see his face? Onew is going to die crying!!! Noona!! There must be a misunderstanding!!! Onew  loved you for 13 years, he wouldn’t betray you. If he would, why will he want to propose to you! STOP MAKING ONEW HYUNG SO SADD! I hate you noona!!!! I HATE YOU!!!”

I didn’t know words can pierced a person’s heart. Taemin words could have killed me.

Taemin’s fingers dugged into my skin and I screamed for him to let go.

Minho, jonghyun and key helped me to take hold of taemin and minho carry taemin on his back and ran out of the cafeteria.

Jonghyun glared at me and said coldly, “We will not forgive you unless you make up with onew” . Jonghyun pulled key with him and they left.

I felt like I am going to burst out crying soon, I think I can’t hold my emotions anymore…

I dashed out of the cafeteria and bumped into han soo mi outside but I didn’t stop, I rushed to the toilet and locked myself in the cubicle and wailed as loudly as ever.

Han soo mi was so shocked to see her best friend being like this all of a sudden. She thought Kim hyo jin should be celebrating and partying like a blissful but she didn’t expect this at all. Han soo mi followed behind kim hyo jin to the toilet and her knees went weak when she heard her best friend crying like the world is going to end soon.

Han soo mi banged the cubicle door and asked cautiously, “Kim hyo jin!!! What happened? It’s soo mi here!!! It’s okay!!!! Just tell me… I will help you!! Please open the door! Everything is going to be fine!! Kim hyo jin!!! Jebal….”

I heard my best friend outside, comforting me but my tears and whimpering just couldn’t stop. Finally I decided to go out and face her.

We find a bench in the school garden and we talked.

I told her about the health report.

“Soo mi sshi…how? They said that I will never be able to get pregnant.How….!? can I just die now? Can i? Just let me die…!! I can’t tell onew…. I am so doomed. I am going to ruin our relationship. Onew loves me but how can I do this to him…. I don’t want to be his wife anymore…. Soo miiii…..” I said and starting wailing again. I can’t control myself…

I am still waiting for soo mi to say something comforting but she didn’t. Soo mi just pat on my back and allow me to cry all I want.

Finally, she spoke, “ You know what…If a guy really does love you…he is willing to accept your everything, even your weakness, your temper, your unglamness, your illness, your family…everything just everything! I am sure onew is not going to abandon you after knowing that you can’t get pregnant. He is going to accept who you are. Remember? Onew loves you…”

“But…I can’t disappoint him with the news… he want to have a child of his own but I am so incompetent. He deserved someone better. Dasom sshi… she like onew too! They are going to be good together!!!” I said while sobbing.

Soo mi sighed. “I think… I will just send you home first. You take a leave for the rest of the day. I will tell the teacher that you are not feeling well. Stop thinking too much okay hyo jin!”

“WAIT!!” I held onto soo mi’s hand hurriedly and continued, “Please don’t tell anyone what I told you just now! Not onew or his friends! Pleaseee….”

“But…no….why… they should know….” Soo mi frowned and shook his head.

“NOOOO!!! Pleaseee… if they have to know, then it’s going to be me who will be telling them the truth…pleaseee…soo mi….you are my best friend pleaseee…” I begged her profusely.

“Fine… I wouldn’t tell okay!? Just go home and rest. I will come over to your house later after school…” soo mi pat my head and left.

____________________________________________________________

I took my bus home. I am so distraught now. I really want to rest but I don’t want to go home and face more nagging from my parents.

I overshot my bus stop. I never did. Today was an exception.

I have no idea where the bus is taking me. I just want to stay in this seat forever.

Somewhere, somehow, a building caught my eyes and memories start to emerge before me. Now I want to get down the bus now. I need to get to the building. It’s the Namsan tower.

 

Onew’s pov

My good friends comforted me and even told me to forget hyo jin. They think Hyo Jin always loses her temper and never appreciates me at all. They think I should find someone else.

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter