Slowly...the realisation

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo jin pov

The sun was scorching hot and the heat was unbearable. It was the school's track and field day.. The first competition of the day was over.

There I was, standing up together with han soo mi at the seats of the stadium, looking down at the runners at the side of the track. Correction: Not runners. It's onew who had just fell down on the track after he cross the finishing line.

Minho,taemin,key and jonghyun went over to take a good look at onew and helped him up from the tracks. And onew just mouthed the words"saranghaeyo" to me. I don't get it.

I don't get it why Lee joon ki was upset too.

Suddenly, Han soo mi made a high pitched scream and started jumping and pointing towards the tv screen,which shows the results of the winners .

400 m race(Male)

1. Choi minho 0:53

2. Lee Jin ki 0:58

3. Lee Joon ki 0:59

The mc suddenly shout through the mike and every one quickly covered their ears to save themselves, "WOAHHH!!!!! WOAHHH!!! WOAHHH!!! LOOK AT THE UNEXPECTED TURN OF RESULTS!!! LOOK's LIKE ONEW'S FALL HAD HELPED HIM CROSS THE FINISHING LINE FASTER  THAN JOON KI BY 1SEC!!! CONGRATULATIONS ONEW!!!"

I raised my eyebrows and smirked. Ahh... that's why....However i still wonder what joon ki and onew bet on.

"kim Hyo jin!! Hyo jin AH!" a girl called out to me with heavy breaths.

I turned to see yuri waving towards me and running down the stairs.

"What's wrong yuri? Are you finding me?" I asked.

Yuri took in a few deep breaths first to catch her breath before she speaks,"Something bad happened!!! Your....your locker was vandalised!!! You have to go and take a look!"

"BWOHHH!!???" I blurted out in shock. WHY WOULD MY locker get vandalised?

Soo mi and I hurried to the school locker area and we see about 20 girls crowding around that area.

Soo mi and I stopped in our track when we see they were not normal curious girls who were busybodying about the commotion. The atmosphere around the girls was wicked. They were holding tins of paints and splashed it on to my locker. Some kicked on it, some drew something on it. I was frightened.

Why are they doing this to me? Soo mi whispered into my ear and said they were joon ki and onew's fan girls.

I frowned. Did they misunderstand about something?

"YAHHH!!!! STOP IT! I have already reported this to the teachers! They are on their way here now!" Han soo mi shouted at them.

The girls dropped the tins on the floor and glared at me. "So.... you are finally here! KIM. HYO. JIN." one of them said through gritted teeth.

Another smirked and said to me in a low and intimidating voice,"Hi . This is a warning to tell you to keep away from joon ki and onew or else we won't be so kind to you anymore",She continued,"If you tell the teachers we did this. Be prepared to be sent to hospital tommorow!"

"I really don't understand why joon ki and onew like you so much. You are so ugly and boooring" One of them laughed.

The girls threw me pencils and markers which it hit me on my head and shoulders quite a few times before they left.

"THEY ARE SOOOO MEANNNN!!!! I'm sorry hyojin, i couldn't say something to help you. I could just blocked off some of their pencils from hitting you" Soo mi pouted.

I looked up from the floor and faced soo mi, "it's okay...You did well..."

My heart sank as i see the rainbow colour paint on my locker. I walked closer to it to see drawings of pig and big fat words like,"UGLY PIG" "" "STUPID GIRL" "SHE SLEEP WITH MANY PEOPLE"

I can no longer control my emotions. Tears welled up in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. Soo mi saw it and quickly hugged me tightly.

"Hyo jin..." Soo mi whimpered together with me.

I can't....and i started sobbing even louder.

After a few minutes have passed, i was slightly calmer after i let out my emotions. Soo mi and i was scrubbing the paints off the locker but to no avail. There wasn't a lot people walking around the school now because most of them were watching the track and field competiton so we couldn't asked any of them to help. Soo mi went to the nearest shopping mall to help me buy nailpolish to scrap of the paints while i stayed in school to clear my locker.

When i opened the locker, i was surprised.

There's a bouquet of morning glory inside. My favourite flower!!! but it has wilted.

I recalled that i haven't visited my locker for a week. Some one must have put it in a few days ago.

Nobody has my locker keys except for me and soo mi. Did soo mi bought it for me?

But i didn't tell her before i like morning glory.... We just haven't got the chance to talk about flowers before.

Only, my parents and joon ki and....onew knew it.

My parents...impossible. Joonki just transferred to school today. Onew?

I gasped.

Really?

I took out the bouquet of morning glory out. An envelope fell and i picked it up from the floor.

I opened the envelope to see a photograph of myself inside it. It's a photo of me when i was around 11 years old.

I took it out and flip to the other side of the photograph. Indeed, there were words on it.

From Onew ♥♥♥♥♥

SURPRISEEEE!!!! Do you like the flowers?

I went to the mysterious village early in the morning just to pluck some of this for you! ≧◠◡◠≦✌

HEEHEE! LOOK! I have your picture! :P CUTE little Kim hyo jin.

I was there at the photo studio with you when you took this picture that time, do you still remember?

I have to crack up a joke so that you can smile for the camera. HAHA

I was so touched after what you said during the shopping contest. Admit it that you meant it! (¬‿¬) you always can't lie.

MUHAHAHA! Have a nice nice day today with me! kekekekeke

 

Onew and his weird letter. I can't helped but chuckled. This is just so lame onew.

I looked at the bouquet of morning glory in my hands. They were all dried u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter