Married life is good

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kim hyo jin pov

I woke up with breakfast, on the table. Toast, scrambled egg, milk, hotdog and ham all prepared by onew.

Some hotdogs were burnt and the scrambled egg looked squashed. I laughed at the sight. 

What's even funnier was when I saw onew wearing a hello kitty apron. 

I can't stop laughing. Onew stared at me, scratching his head, not knowing why i was laughing.

Blur onew pouts and said, "GOOD MORNING HYO JIN!!! please take a seat!!!" 

He pulled the chair for me and I sat down. 

Onew sat opposite me and looked earnestly at my face. "Try it! I made it with LOTS OF LOVEEE!!!'

"YES SIR!!!" I said, trying to hold my laughter when I saw onew's silly anticipating face.

I took a bite of the egg, and frowned.

It was pretty nice but... just watery. 

"WHY WHY!!! IS IT THAT BAD???" Onew exclaimed and squeezed his face.

I swallowed the food forcefully down my throat and shook my head.

Onew cried out, "NOOOOOO!!!!!"

I laughed at onew's reaction. 

"Actually...." i said, pausing for a while then continued, "I was just joking!"

"WHATTTTTTT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I kneww ittt!!! I KNEW IT WILL BE NICEEE!" Onew shouted and jumped up from his chair, running around.

"Yeah... cos it's made by onew with lots of loveeee!!" I said, noddingly.

"Heheheehe!" onew made a shy chuckle and back hugged me.

I'm still not used to onew making so much skin contact with me.

"Onew.... seriously.... I'm choking!"

"Sorry! Now let's get started! I'm so hungry!!!!!" Onew said and his lips.

After eating everything that was on the plate, I gave onew's breakfast a rating of 6 out of 10.

Onew kept on complaining about the score and I just told him that low score allows him for room of improvement.

"ARGHH!!! If i am good in cooking like how i am good in my studies! urgh... This is my lowest score ever in my life!" Onew folded his arms and pouted.

I sighed, watching onew being so demoralised. Actually it was quite funny.

I stacked up all the plates and cups, carrying them to the kitchen to wash and then I had the biggest shock of my life.

"OH MY GOSHHHH ONEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!" I screamed.

"What what!? What happened?" Onew came rushing to the kitchen.

"What the hell?" I said, eyes still fixed at the kitchen.

The kitchen was in a mess.

There were about 3 broken plates on the pantry table, uncooked hams and hot dog on the floor, broken egg spilled every where and many dirty utensils on the sink.

I conclude that onew shall never enter the kitchen everrr and everrr again.

 

After a busy morning clearing up the mess in the kitchen, Onew planned a scuba diving session at the beach.

We were so excited to see the fishes in the sea.

I'm glad that onew planned this.

As the boat was moving through the sea waters, the wind there was so satisfying, although my hair was flying everywhere.

The oxygen tank was heavy. Onew helped me as i wear the life jacket.

Somehow, I noticed for the first time, Onew has quite some pretty build up muscles. LOOK AT HIS ARM MUSCLES!!! 

It's like a super big mouse and it's freaking hard.

I even pressed on his arms many many times until onew cried in pain. hahaha.

"Hold on to my hand and never let go when we are in the water understood?" Onew said and I nodded in agreement.

When we were under the water, onew really held onto my hand so tightly. I glanced at onew and saw that he was smiling and looking at the fishes.

With onew protecting me, I felt secured. For the rest of the diving, we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

Onew even tried to touch some fishes. hahaha.

__________________________________________

We headed back to korea after our honey moon trip ended.

"MMMM..... school again!?" Onew sighed and fidget non-stop.

I lived at onew's house for the time being and we decided to buy our own house soon.

"Stop whining onew!!!" I scolded him.

"Arasso!! But you have to sit on my bicycle!!!" Onew said and smile brightly at me.

AISH.... as usual.... that stupid bike.

"Must you ride the bicycle?" I asked.

"Pleassseeeeeeee...." Onew begged.

FINE! URGH. and i sat on onew's bike

Onew took my hands and placed them on his waist before he go.

"Remember that song?" Onew asked.

"Huh!?" 

Dan hanbeondo malhan jok eobtjiman sashil mallya nan geunare i shimjangi ttwineungeol neukkiyeosseo..."

I smiled and closed my eyes as onew sings.

I hugged him tighter and felt his body's vibration with the song.

His warmth soft vocals, only I have heard them.

The wind blowing at us as the bicycle moves forward. It complements with the song. It feels like heaven.

To be honest, the first time when he sang this song, I already fell for him. I just refused to admit it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter