he's in danger

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim hyo jin pov

When i stepped out of joon ki's car, the moment when i saw onew standing infront of the house watching me with a glum look, i have no idea why i felt grief-stricken too. Onew has been feeling down these few days after i had quarrelled with him. I can no longer see onew smiling happily like a kid around me anymore. Is that what i really want? Is that how i am going to punish onew? If i am, why do i feel bitter right now?

Suddenly, joon ki held onto my wrist from behind and pulled me around to face him. I was confused by his actions. I saw joon ki looking at me in his doleful eyes before he gave me a front hug.

"Please don't leave me....please don't... I'm scared" Joon ki muttured. I didn't move at that position at all, standing still, feeling joon ki's body heat. I knew what those words mean. I wanted to say this to him, the last time when he was going to break up with me. I know he needs comfort so i let this be until joon ki finally let go of me.

 

Joon ki's pov

That facial expression of her's when she looked at onew...

I definitely feel something.... something that i am so fearful of. She can't be....

Kim hyo jin. That girl... do she like onew?

I cannot think properly right now, i need a hug.

"Please don't leave me....please don't... I'm scared" I muttured.

I felt like my heart was torn into pieces.

When i was hugging hyo jin, i was facing onew.

I saw him in that pitiful look, i wanted to laugh.

I gave him a smirk and pulled hyo jin tighter to my chest.

I wanted to tell onew that, he's going to lose this war and i am the winner.

Finally i let go of hyo jin and walked her to the front of the house. It was a very awkward scene then, when onew was just standing beside us.

Kim hyo jin pov

"Thanks for sending me home joon ki hyung, have a safe trip home," i said and waved good bye to joon ki.

I saw joon ki gave an angry glare at onew before he went off.

I took a short glanced at onew sshi, and then i went into the house.

I was surprised to see so many luggages placed infront of me at the door step and my parents standing next to it.

"Umma, appa, what is this?" i asked in shocked.

"Hyo jin ah...come into the room, we need a talk," my mum mumbled.

My brain was as blank as a sheet, i don't know what was happening at all.

Mum and i went into my room,closed the door and we sat on the bed.

Mum placed her arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to her.

I scrutinised her face as she let out a sigh. What's wrong?

"Hyo jin ah. I think it's time for us to move out of onew's house already," mum said in a clear voice.

"Wae-yo???!" I asked, surprised.

It's such an irony that i was dying to get out of the house yesterday but i was reluctant to do so now.

"Since you knew about the marriage with onew and you were so mad at all of us, i thought maybe we were getting too awkward to live here anymore, seeing your temper around them. That's not right you know hyo jin ah..." mum said.

I felt guilty all of a sudden for giving them attitude.

Mum continues,"Didn't i tell you to be appreciative of the them? They were kind enough to take you in and yet, you weren't grateful....how did i teach you?"

She's right... i shouldn't be so disrespectful. I felt bad, i feel sorry to behave like this infront of mrs lee, mr lee and onew.

"Come on! Your father and i had rent a place, we will live there for the time being. We will wait for you decide on the marriage" mum finishes what she want to say and stood up as we both left the room together.

I felt that this is the best time for me to leave this place. I have been staying here for quite some time already and i have gave them enough of trouble.

I bowed respectfully to mr lee, mrs lee and onew and thanked them sincerely for their care for the past few weeks. My eyes couldn't leave onew.

I could see onew, feeling terribly sad, probably don't want me to go.

"Onew...hwaiting!" i muttered and smiled at onew.

I saw onew blinked before i looked away. I took my luggage and approaches the door with my parents.

"KIM HYO JIN!!!" Onew shouted when i was about to open the door knob.

My body froze as i waited for onew to continue.

I saw at the corner of my eyes that onew was walking briskly towards me.

"Don't forget this!!!" Onew said and pushed a big chicken drumstick booster to me.

I jerked back from shock and the big booster was blocking my view of onew.

Onew folded the booster so that i can see his face again.

He moved his face so close to mine and we stared at each other's close up face for a few seconds.

"Keep it safe!" Onew whispered and turned his back against me, moving towards his room.

I stared at his lonely back, i wanted to say something comforting but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Let's go hyo jin!" My dad hurried me.

I gave one last look of the house before i left.

 

Apparently, my parents had rented one room in a traditional house a few bus stop away from onew's house.

This was my first time living in a traditional house, so i was quite excited to see the house.

When we reached the house, i was mesmerised by the outerior of the house. It's totally awesome.

We greeted the land lord politely and went into the room. Since, my parents haven't find a job yet, this is what we can afford for the three of us.

I did not complain because i was used to being poor. I placed our luggages at the corner of the room and began helping my parents to unpacked their luggage. My dad immediately open the bed sheet and lied on it. My mum , who saw him, nagged at him for being lazy and kicked him at his waist to forced him to sit up and help her wipe the floor.

After i had finished tidying the room with my parents, i fell into a good night sleep hugging the big chicken drumstick that onew gave me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter