JeJu island 1

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyoJin POV

It's 6:30 am in the morning. Yawns* I finished packing all my stuff and has just changed my clothes. I pushed my luggage and placed it next to the door before i head down to eat my breakfast.

Onew came running down the stairs and shouted, "Yah hyo jin! We haven't exchanged our numbers yet!!!"

I replied dully,"What number?"

"HANDPHONE NUMBERRR!"

"I don't have a handphone..."I said and took a sip of my glass of milk.

Onew's mouth agape and battered his eyelids at me,"BWOOH!?"

I sighed,"I don't have money anyway..."

"Nevermind! I will buy you one!" Onew smiled as he bited on his sandwich.

I opened my mouth to complain but onew just burped loudly at me and said he was going to bring more money to buy me a handphone.

"Onew....!!!!" I tried to argue.

"I'm scared you will get lost in Jeju island because you looks like a dummy head! MUM DAD! We are heading off to the airport earlier!" Onew said and went to hug his mum and dad.

"Hyo jin! take care of my onew-sshi okay?" Ahjumma lee winked at me.

I made an awkward smile and nodded.

 

We reached Incheon airport at 7:30am. Since we have some time left before we meet the rest, I can't find the excuse for onew not to buy me a handphone. In the end, he bought me sumsung galaxy S3, same as he's and a penguin cover for both of us. I felt grateful for onew and his family, spending money on me when i am not even related to them.

We exchanged numbers and onew typed his contact name on my phone as ♥Onew my yobo♥. Omona! I tickled onew and snatched my phone back to change the name. Now, it's >>>Onew the irritating guy<<<<<

Suddenly Han soo mi, taecyeon and chan sung appeared through the crowd and shouted for us.

"YAHHH KIM HYO JIN!!! why are you wearing like you are going to a nearby shopping mall? WE ARE GOING OUT TO PLAY!!!!" Han soo mi scolded me infront of the rest of them.

I think i look fine... but rather soo mi's flowery lace dress and her pink hairband seems way too much.

And then slowly, minho...leetuek...key,jonghyun,taemin,jessica,yoona,amber,taeyeon all begin to arrive.

Han soo mi pouted and complained beside me," Aahh.. My airport fashion still lose to all of them! whatever they wear, still looks good on them!"

I sighed inwardly as soo mi kept on spazzing beside me about being excited and all. Aish... being her friend is tough...

We checked in and as we were waiting to board the airplane, some of them were exchanging the seat ticket.

"Yahhhh!!! Kim hyo jin! what's your seat number?" Onew came rushing towards me and saw my ticket.

Hmm... mine is seat C18.

"OH YEAHHH! my seat is the one next to you!!" Onew shrilled as he snatched leetuek's plane ticket and exhanged his with him.

I almost fainted when i know i am sitting next to onew. I tried to exchange ticket to sit next to soo mi but she said she wanted to sit next to minho. WHAT A FRIEND! Abandoning me like that.....!?

So in the end, the sitting arrangement is like that>>>> minho, soo mi.    Hyo Jin,Onew.    Key,jonghyun.     Yoona, taecyeon.    Jessica,leetuek.    chansung amber.

I'm dying...................... can't i have somebody else sitting next to me. I mean nobody except onew who wants to sit next to me? Serious? am i that bad? I really need a break off onew. NEVERMIND THAT... A typical flight between Seoul  to Jeju Island  is only about 35 minutes! GREAT. A short flight means a short torture.

I tried to peek the seat infront of me to check on soo mi and minho. They were playing happily with minho's ipad multiplayer game. I peeked the seat behind us to check on jonghyun and key. Jonghyun has a music sheet with him and writing notes on it. Composing music? while key was dozing off with his mouth open and saliva dripping.

I just can't stop fidgetting beside onew-sshi. Finally, i looked at onew. Onew took out a hello kitty U-shaped head pillow and placed it under my neck. I stared at him in surprised and unknowingly, i blushed. Although onew is irritating, i think he's actually very nice.

"Is this more comfortable for you?" Onew asked.

I...I.... nodded.                            so awkward. 

My head was facing the other side now.However, I couldn't resist my curiousity and my eyes darted to the right to see onew. I was shocked when onew took out 2 mp3,psp,ipad and samsung galaxy note and asked me to choose what i wanted to play.LOL onew. I couldn't control my laughter anymore, and i burst out laughing.

35 minutes later, our plane landed on Jeju island.

"YOOOHOOOO!" Chan sung and taecyeon shouted as we walked out of the air port.

"I can't wait to play!" Yoona chuckled.

We occupied 3 taxis and headed to a hotel first.  Onew gave a short briefing of what we are going to do for the day. We will have ice breaking games at the beach then we proceed to the theme park next to it to play and then finally bbq at the end of the day.

"COOOOL!" Leetuek laughed.

Soo mi and I share one room. Yoona,amber one room. Jonghyun,key and taemin one room. Tae yeon and jessica one room. Minho and onew. taecyeon,leetuek and chan sung.

We went to our hotel room to change first before we meet at the beach again. Han soo mi rummaged through her bag and took out a light blue bikini. I gave soo mi a disgusted loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter