the health report

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew pov

Hee hee hee. Date later with hyo jin! I can feel my heart pumping with excitement.

I better scrub my body clean first and dressed nicely for the date so that i can smell like soap and look presentable. I remember the girls who scream and fainted after i showed up in suit during the prom night for my middle school graduation. Haha. I bet Hyo jin is going to like it too. After all, she is also a typical girl. Hmm.... and what's more important, I already had a perfect date for later all drawn up in my mind. It's going to be awesome. 

Really not going to show off but i took a picture of myself, posing on my bed with my suit and post on my Cyworld.

Almost quickly, i received 200 likes and 130 comments. 

kpopgirl_onew: OPPAAAAA!!! Why so handsome?! AAAAHHHH! Are you trying to kill us all? :')

cutielovedubu : Omygossshhh~!! Onewwwww!!! my nose is bleeding! You are ier than chicken, i want to eat you! 

Parksooeun98: Aaaah! Can oppa be my boy friend?! You are so hot! I am crying...

......(127 more comments)

kekekekekekeke....

I knew the response would be good. Which mean...even hyo jin is going to like it. hahahahaha

I can't wait to see hyo jin's blushing face. Awwwww!!!! 

I went to my closet and put on a suitable tie and tidied up my hair as well.

GREAT! I rushed down the stairs and to the kitchen to inform my mum that i am going on a date later.

Mum face lit up in joy when she saw me dressed up in suit and lit up even brighter when she knew that i am going on a date.

"Is it ...." Mum was going to ask me a question when the door bell rang.

"I will go and answer the door!!!" I said while bringing out my brightest smile.

It must be Hyo Jin!!! 

I didn't know she would be so early and I actually wanted to fetch her instead.

I skipped my way lightly, to the door and I sprang the door open.

"HYO JINNIE!!! YOU ARE HEREEEE!!!!" I shouted gleefully, jumping up a little.

"Oppa... it's me!" the girl's voice do not seem to sound like Hyo jin.

I blinked my eyes several times to notice that it was actually Dasom instead.

I felt a little embarrassed by my stupidity just now and scratched my head and apologized. "I'm sorry... why don't you come in and sit?"

Dasom laughed at my blushing face and I quickly hid my face with my palms.

"Er... do you...have something you want to say to me?" I asked politely.

Dasom still continued to stare at my face and smiled sheepishly. 

I tried to interrupt her and asked again, "Excuse me...?" 

She finally said something, "Onew! You look so y and hot in suit! Omygosh! ohh....sorry to lose my composure infront of you..."

I chuckled. "Ahhh.... It's okay... You are not the first girl already.... hmm..." I said, noddingly.

"I came over...because....because.....I want to....I....er....er....." dasom stuttered with her words and she looked nervous.

"Hmmm...?" I tried to sound calm so that I won't pressurized her.

"Can we talk outside? I mean...find a place to sit for a while....I will treat you coffee or something. I really have something i wish to tell you!" Dasom said, looking quite down.

I realised something was not right about her. She's usually very cheerful and smiling but she seemed to have some problems which she want to tell me. I guess.... it won't heard to lend a listening ear right?

I checked my watch. There is still 30 minutes left before hyo jin and I agreed to meet up. Dasom said it was for a while only...so i guess. It's all right?

"I'm okay.... let's find a place to talk then!" I said, patting on her back.

Dasom gave a weak grin and stood up from the sofa with me and went out.

Since I specially booked a BMW car from my rich guy friend, siwon, for the date with Hyo jin later, i guess i might as well make use of it now too.

I drove to the nearest starbucks cafe. 

We sat down and ordered 2 cuppucino. I waited for dasom to start first but her eyes seemed unsettle.

I began to felt concern. "Dasom... are you okay...!?"

"Mmmm...." dasom mumbled.

She sighed and continued,"You still remembered right? even though it was only a short 2 weeks....it was really memorable and you helped me a lot..."

I think i knew what she is going to say.

"I...just want to pay back your kindness...but i don't know how to..." Dasom started sobbing.

Dasom POV

Flashback~

It was late at night, I went out to buy some snacks and necessities from a super market however i met with a group of drunkard on my way home.

They were very noisy and I am very scared. They remind me of my dad and those bad traids. Even though I am a daughter of a traid boss, I have never learnt any martial arts and get involved in any dirty business my dad does. Dad tries to persuade me all the time to be brave but i won't listen. Dad pampered me a lot because mum died when i was only at a young age.

I didn't know what to do when those scary gangsters started to approach me. I whimpered and begged them to go away. They throw my plastic bags of food and stuff on the floor. when i saw one of them going to slap me on my face, i cringed a little but the hand never land on my face because two saviour came and save the day.

I could see that they were not really good at fighting but they know how to scare the gangsters away, using their wits. I smiled when I saw the scene. One of them caught my eyes and i began to imagine him as my white prince.

I was so mesmerised that i didn't even notice a gangster was approaching me with a baseball bat. My white prince stood infront of me and took the blow for me. The gangsters ran away after seeing blood flowing down from my white prince's head.

I screamed. I didn't want to hurt him. I couldn't stop crying. His friend quickly sent him to the nearest hospital and i followed them. 

They introduced themselves as Onew and Heechul. They told me they were creating an organisation called the three musketeers and i laughed. They told me many jokes and i enjoy all of it. Onew's joke was espeically lame but well... He's my white prince after all. 

I bagan to calm myself down because of thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter