Cherry blossom date vs chicken date

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew's pov

I sat on my bed, feeling something is not right about me. I felt like i am missing something, no, more accurately someone.  I felt so empty, so lonely. 

I didn't know i can miss someone this badly. There's this little unease i get when i don't see her. The house was definitely missing someone. Her laughter, her grumping, her angry glares, her shy smile, and even those small movements when she was in the house. That's why i think i can't live without her.

My heart was throbbing in pain for every beat. 

Is it even possible to miss someone so quickly? I just came back from hyo jin's house. 

Flashback~

When heechul was driving taemin, hyo jin and I home.

"Hyung! Drive hyo jin home first!" I requested. It's late and I want her to be homed first.

"Hmmm....." Heechul mumbled as his eyes still focused on the road in front of him.

Hyo Jin frowned and glared at me, "Yah onew! You should get home first! Your parents are so worried sick of you and you need to tend to your injuries before they get infected.Heechul hyung! Please drive onew home first!"

"Mmmmm...."Heechul nodded.

I was in cloud nine and smile inwardly when Hyo jin showed her care towards me, which you see, it was a rare case. However, I still want her to be back home first.

"ANIYO!!!" I shouted so loudly in the car that everybody else was shocked out of their wits. Heechul accidentally pressed the car horn and he cursed. Taemin who was sitting infront, turned back to look at me in shock while hyo jin's jaw dropped as she stared at me.

"Onewwwww!!!" Heechul snapped.

I realised the tensed atmosphere and i apologized softly, "Sorry...." and battered my eyelids quickly to act aegyo.

"Oh hyung!!!" Taemin lamented and covered his eyes.

Kim hyo jin chuckled and rolled her eyes, "When will you be mature onew...?"

I made funny faces and all of them laughed.

 

"Hyo jin! we've reached!" Heechul smiled and stopped the car at the side of the road.

I glanced around the place to notice a series of korean traditional houses.

"So.... you live here....! I am so going to visit you next time!' I said excitedly to hyo jin.

"You can visit now!" Hyo jin exclaimed with a stern face.

"Eh!?" I was taken aback by her unexpected invitation.

"You don't want? then nevermind...i'm going off already..." Hyo jin said as she opened the door.

I quickly stopped her by touching her right arm,"i...am going!", i stuttered for a bit.

Hyo Jin turned back to look at me and gave me a sweet smile. I totally was smitten by that.

"Yah onew! I drive taemin home first before i come to fetch you later!" Heechul said and winked at me.

I gave heechul a broad smile and winked back. MY GOOD FRIEND IS HAPPY FOR ME. HAHAHAHHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. 

HYO JIN TOOK THE FIRST MOVE THIS TIME!!!! 

I can't stopped smiling foolishly. kekekeke

"Can you stopped laughing by yourself...." Hyo Jin said as she eyed at me.

"Hmmm....keke...i can't ...." I said as i continued to laughed softly to myself.

Hyo jin sighed. 

I followed hyo jin into the house. I pretty like the outerior of the house that they rented. NICE

I wonder if hyo jin and i should buy a house like that when we have our own family. I think it's spacious enough for my kids to run around playing catching.

We walked past the living room and then she brought me into a room. 

My body was tensed up when hyo jin closed the door behind us because right now, in the small room, there was only the both of us.

My eyes wandered around the room and i saw 3 bed sheets on the floor and i began to frown.

Don't tell me that Hyo jin, her father and mother all stay in this small room. It can't be....

"Onew don't move!" Hyo jin said, impatiently.

I didn't knew what she meant until my eyes looked down at her. She was cleaning my scrape on my face by applying anti bacteria lotion with a cotton wool. 

My eyes widened, and my heart skipped a beat when i realised her face was so close to mine.

I felt a lump in my throat, and i couldn't breathe properly. I felt her soft cotton touch on my cheeks and she gently rubbed the wool against my scrape.

The world totally feels like it only left with me and her. My eyes trailed down from her eyebrows and down to her lips.

This pink rosy lip weirdly look so delicious right now. I want to devour it.

I swallowed my watering saliva in my mouth as my head slowly inches towards her.

She was still applying medications on my scrapes and bruises but i didn't want to care about that anymore. I just want to place my lips on her kissable lips.

I held her arm when she was blocking my way towards her. Hyo Jin seemed shocked as she jerked backwards by a little.

I knew she was staring at me with her big round eyes, startled but i was still inching my way towards her.

Suddenly, the door of the room slammed opened and I was so stunned that i quickly jerked backwards, almost falling down while hyo jin let out a soft gasped.

We stared at the door to see two person who also looked surprised to see us in here. 

"What the hell....!?" Mrs Kim exclaimed.

"Onew sshi...did we disturbed your happening event?" Mr kim said in a curious and apologetic tone.

I felt so embarrassed that i could not say anything but just stare at them. I wish there is a hole underneath where i can hide.

"Aigoo...i'm sorry....you two please continue what you want to do...wife close the door!" Mr kim said.

"YAAAHHH APPA!!!! Stop it! You are embarrassing us!" Hyo jin snapped.

Mr kim and mrs kim cringe a little and looked apologetic.

"OMO! Onew sshi! what happened to you!? Where are all the bruises and cuts come from!?"Mrs kim gasped and  covered .

"I....err...." I didn't know how to put everything into words.

"This clever onew went into fight with the gangsters!" Hyo jin sighed and said.

"OMO! Onew! I forgot you are the head musketeer of the town! haha! so proud of you boy!" Mr kim winked at me.

I felt so comforted when Mr kim supported me.

"APPA! That's not something you should be proud of! Fighting is supposed to be not good. Look at him....he can't even fight and got himself into trouble!" Hyo jin said angrily.

I sighed and lowered my head as i reflect about my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter