Honey in the moon

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyo Jin POV

Onew held my hand and ran out of the house with our luggages. We are going for our honey moon at Thailand!

Oh yeaaah~

We board a taxi and now heading towards the airport.

Onew gave me a peck on my cheek and winked at me.

I chuckled and touched the area on my cheek where he kissed me.

"Yah onew!! How did you manage to plan everything in less than one day!?"

"Because I am a pro!" Onew teased and hugged me.

I can't stand onew self-praising sometimes.

"What did you call me just now? You should call me yobo not onew!!!" Onew pouted.

"Aniyo...so mushy...." I shook my head.

"Then call me jagiya!!! you can only choose between this two!" Onew said.

I scowled. "You always trick me!!!!!" 

"Hahahah! because i like your angry face some times!!!" Onew laughed.

"EVIL MEANIEE!!"

"NOOO CALL ME YOBO!! and i will call you jagiya!!!" onew continued teasing me.

"Mmmm...." i shook away from onew when he wanted to hug me again.

Suddenly, the taxi driver cleared his throat loudly.

uh oh. We forgot there was another person here.

We gave a shy smile and apologizes to the taxi driver.

"HAHAHA! aniyo!! I am just glad to see such a lovey dovey couple. Are you two newly weds?" Taxi driver asked.

Onew gasped. "HOW DID YOU KNOW!?? Did we really have the husband and wife face?"

I remembered when we were 6, chicken shop ahjumma said we looked like a couple too. Woah.

"Er... ya... but i am just guessing because only couples who are newly weds are the most romantic!" the taxi driver laughed.

I tried not to laugh at onew. HAHAHAHA! obviously... the taxi driver is experienced at looking at people's relationship. What husband and wife face? HAHAHA! this was too hilarious.

Onew just smiled but i bet he's pretty embarrassed.

"OMG!! HYO JIN!!!!" Onew suddenly shouted loudly in the car which scare the out of me and the taxi driver.

The taxi swerved unsteadily for a few seconds then gain back it's momentum.

"What the hell are you doing onew!? Shouting suddenly!!! The taxi almost toppled!" I frowned and glared at him.

 Onew pouted and said, "Sorry... er... i just remembered!!! Hyojin! did you bring that couple tee?" 

I raised my eyebrows... he remembered? I thought i am the only one who remembers because i put it in my luggage for this trip.

"What couple tee?" I faked a lie, hiding my embarrassment.

"THAT COUPLE TEE!!! YOU FORGET ABOUT IT!? Remember that 'He is MY Man' and 'She is My Woman' shirt we got during the musketeer job in the village?" onew said, flustered.

Seeing how panicky onew is, makes me really happy. He was always so anxious about me.

"Of course i remembered! I am just teasing you!! The shirt is in my luggage!!" I said and winked playfully at onew.

"YES!! YAY!!! That's so awesome! Then let's change into the couple shirt when we reach the airport!!! We can show off to the people on the plane!" Onew said gleefully.

My jaw dropped in utter dismay. omg nooooooooooooooo. This is going to be the biggest embarrassment of my life.

"WHATTT!??" I shouted, eyes wide.

______________________________________

-on the airplane-

We look like a retard.

But onew seem ignorant about the peoples' glares.

I can't believe i actually agreed to wear that COUPLE TEE! 

I glanced down at my shirt. "He is MY Man"

I must be crazy. CAN I FIND A PLACE TO HIDE MY FACE? wow, it rhymes!

I watched onew's beaming in joy face, i just don't know to laugh or to cry.

"Hehehehe! mum look at their shirt!! hahahaha! so funnyyy!!" a little girl said to her mum when they walked pass us.

Onew smiled and asked the girl, "Isn't it cute?!" 

The girl chuckled softly and they high-fived.

cute....!? bull.

Why am i onew's wife?

hahaha. actually i didn't regret at all.

Suddenly, i recalled that i prepared something for onew. 

"Onew.... i have a surprise for you later when we reach thailand! hehehe!" I said, smiling sneakily.

"Hmmm....really!? I have prepared a surprise for you too!" Onew said and twitches his eyebrows.

Onew was up to something.... hope it's not something bad.

I slept on the plane, lying on onew's shoulder and onew lying on my head. Totally felt so blissful. hehe

_____________________________

Finally we reached thailand and entered our holiday apartment.

I swallowed hard on my saliva.

We are husband and wife....meaning .... we have to share the same room from now on.

I.... I am shy....

We have to share the same bed. Sleeping together...

I could feel my face turning red... and hot.

I am still standing at the door while onew has already took our luggages and place it in the respective places.

"Hyojin! Why are you still standing there?! come in quickly..." Onew said. 

Come in quickly....come in quickly...zomgosh

NOOOOOO

"What are you doing standing there?" onew asked and held my hand pulling me in.

I quickly shook off his hand and went over to my luggage.

I opened it up and acted like I was finding some stuff but i was actually hiding my awkwardness.

There was a silience. A freaking weird and awkward silience.

I could feel his pair of eyes staring at my back.

I can't stand this anymore!!!

"I am going to the toilet to wash up and then we will go out and have fun!!!!" I said, acting like i am super excited but actually not.

I took my undergarments and towel, running to the toilet.

But when I ran past the kitchen table, onew stopped me and blocked my way.

I am shocked. I stared at him, eyes big.

Onew looked so serious. No smiles, just a plain face looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter