What did you say?

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Jin Pov

"Ahjussi! Can you drive faster! Aish.... It's still so slow....faster!" I urged the taxi driver.

"Shouldn't you be happy that your parents are back? Maybe they are here to fetch you back!" Onew cajoled.

"Onew you won't understand!!! They must be something wrong...." I said.

 

Finally, we reached the door step of onew's house. I quickly dragged my luggage and opened the door.

I was hell nervous. What had my parents told Mr Lee and Mrs lee. I hope they don't came and asked for money....

I scanned the house and found my parents sitting at the kitchen table,eating photo chips and chocolate cookies.

"OHHH! HYO JIN AH! My daughter!!! Ohhh.... do you know how much mummy missed you?" Mum cried and went to hug me.

"Hyo Jin!! oh my hyo jin!!!! I havent seen you for so long and you have grown prettier!" Dad laughed and hugged me too.

I was astonished by their statement. They felt like complete strangers to me. I mean... they were the ones who abandoned me after they got into trouble but they came back hugging and crying like they had found their long lost daughter. It doesn't feel right.

I knew my parents so well. There must be something or else they won't act like this.

"Eomeoni, Abeoji, Why did you come back all of a sudden?" I muttered and pushed them away.

"What's wrong? We are your parents...it's natural for us to come and fetch you right yobo?" Dad said and glanced at mum.

I noticed their weird glances and eye contact at each other and sighed.

"Just tell me what do you two want..." I said, pissed.

Mum and dad stared at me, stunned. They opened their mouth and then shut it again. They went to sit at the sofa and heaved a deep sigh.

"Hyo jin... you shouldn't..." Onew said but didn't finished his sentence when he saw his dad and mum came down to the living room and sat on the sofa too.

"Mum, dad... don't you two have work today?" Onew asked, with his eyes wide opened in shock.

"We all have something to announce to both of you...so please have a sit, hyo jin and onew..." Mr Lee speaks in a low voice.

What is it that they have to say? The atmosphere was so weird, so intimidating.

Unknowingly, my hands were as cold as an ice and butterflies were churning inside my stomach. I sat next to mum and dad while onew sat next to his parents at the sofa opposite us.

"I.....I...aish" My dad sighed.

Okay.... something terrible is definitely going to happen.

"Appa! what is it? Stop making us tense up like this!" I said.

"Hyo Jin, onew... you must be calm when i said this...okay?" Mr lee said.

Wow. They must be saying something that will make me go berserk or something?

"Onew and Hyo Jin.... you two are going to get married..." Mr lee quickly blurted out the words and covered his face with his palms.

Onew and i stoned for a few seconds. What the hell is onew's dad saying....? what the hell....? Did i freaking hear wrongly...?

"Errrr.... sorry but i don't think i have heard what mr lee has said. Can someone please repeat?" I said politely.

"ONEW AND YOU is going to GET MARRIED!" my mum yelled into my ears and went to hide her head into my dad's jacket.

"I'm sorry hyo jin..." dad muttered softly, facing his head down.

What they said finally registered into my head. It's a..... joke.... AHAHAHAHAH!
I burst out laughing and then said,"You guys are so bad at lying.... ahahahahha!"

Onew also started laughing when he realised it's a joke afterall.

The rest of them stared blankly at the both of us, as pale as a sheet.

Finally, Mrs lee spoke. "What we are saying is real.... not a joke"

I clenched my stomach and stopped laughing. They were looking at me with a serious expression.

"BWOOOOH!!!?" I made an ear piercing scream that almost reverberated the entire house.

Then i spammed,"Why the hell do i have to marry onew? LOL.... we don't love each other do we? it's not like it's an arranged marriage set up when we were young or something.... like in the drama.... it's freaking 21st century!!!"

"It's an arranged marriage set up when both of you were young" My dad mumbled.

I stared from my dad then to onew. Onew looked like he got possessed because he was hardly breathing and stoning.

So they made a ridiculous explanation. My dad and onew's grandfather went to a gambling den long time ago when onew and i was still a baby and they gambled all their money away there. They got wacked and kicked out of the den. They didn't have money but they still went to a tent stall to drink soju. They began chatting about their life and how fated they were to be together drinking. Then, when they knew onew and i were of the same age, they made a promise to make us marry each other when we were of age. They even wrote down on a piece of paper and put their thumb print on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter