Unexpected

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Jin's pov

I am sitting at a bench looking out of the glass window from Namsan tower. Admiring the breath-taking view was just an act, I am actually thinking of how to break the news to onew. 

Aish. I sighed inwardly, mind as blank as a piece of sheet.

I jumped as soon as i felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Who's that calling me?

...could it be onew?...dammit. I am not ready yet.

 My heart was thumping quickly against my chest as I took out my phone with my trembling hands.

I shut my eyes forcefully then...slowly... opened my right eye then my left.

I frowned as I saw the name of the person calling me.

I didn't expect this one.

"Joon Ki oppa calling"

However, I felt relieved that it wasn't onew.

I picked up the phone immediately.

"Yobosehyo? Joon ki oppa?"

"Where are you? I didn't see you in school today! Are you feeling okay? Are you sick?" Joon ki sounded really worried through the phone.

"I'm okay! I am not sick. Erm....just...just... helping my parents with their work... so i didn't went to school today since a sudden issue came up" I ransacked my brain to quickly thought of a lie. I hope my stuttering won't reveal my dishonesty.

"Babo...How many years have i known you hyo jin. Trying to lie to me? When did you succeed without being caught? 

But... i don't want to reveal her lie....

onew... wanted me to help him.", Joon ki thought.

"Oh...really? Where are you now? I can help you. aish... without seeing you one day and i am already missing you so badly..."

"Bwoh!!!? Yah!! I am getting married soon and you are saying such mushy stuff to me?! If onew knew it, he's going to kill you!! " I snapped at him through the phone but before i can continue what i want to say he interrupted me with a laugh.

"HAHAAHA! You are so cute like always. yah!? Are you going to tell me where are you? Do i really need to track you using the GPS?" Joon ki said through his laughter.

"WAIT!!! You don't need to come! I don't need help! Stop pestering me. I need to work. Okay BYEE!!!" I shouted through the phone and hurriedly going to break the call but joon ki said again, "You are at Namsan tower right?"

OMGosh... that's that's .... too creepy. How the hell did he know where am i? Did he really use the GPS to track me? Or... did he followed me? WHAT!!!! 

That  stupid sly joonki... urghhhhhh.....

I don't want to see him. I need some peace on my own... ahhh man.... 

"How did you know??!! YAHHH!!! YOU SLY BASTARD!!!" I screamed into the phone.

Joon ki laughed again, "HAHHAAHAH! Am i stupid? I kept hearing couples voices mentioning love locks and promises through the phone. Obviously i could guess that it was namsan tower! I am not going to ask you why are you there to work. Just stay there obediently and i will come and fetch you!"

 "Don't..." I said, weakly but he already hanged up the call.

Urgh...

I lied my back on the bench and sighed.

I checked my watch. It's 6pm already...

I am slightly hungry.

Joon Ki POV

That onew... You must be glad that i am helping you this time.

If it's not for hyo jin's happiness, i won't even bother.

Finally, I stopped my red lamboghini infront of the building.

I stepped out of the car and already, i am receiving many stares just like usual... I am a rich and handsome man. It's every girls wish to marry a man like that don't they? 

It's funny how i got dumped by Hyo jin. Maybe she is secretly a lesbian.

"Where are you? I have reached" I called her and asked.

"I saw you. You turn your head to the right" Hyo jin said.

I turned my head as she said and saw her wearing our school uniform,walking towards me.

I smiled and waved to her.

"So you went to school today." I said.

Hyo jin nodded and forced a grin at me.

I frowned as i noticed that she looked pale.

"You don't look good,"

"All your fault! I am so hungry waiting for you!" Hyo jin said and rolled her eyes.

I laughed. She's so cute.

I grabbed her wrist and pushed her to sit down in my car.

We drove off to find food and get down at a boisterous street.

 "Let's go!" I said and winked at hyo jin.

"WAIT... are we going to a luxurious restaurant again? If it is, i am definitely not going" Hyo jin said.

I grinned, "Who said that i am going to a high class restaurant?" and walked into a bbq chicken shop.

Chicken... if she dare to say no. HA!

"WAIT FOR ME!" Hyo jin shouted and followed suit.

I chuckled. She's really interesting...but too bad she chose onew.

We ordered our food and while waiting for the food, we had some conversation.

"Do you regret not choosing me and marry me instead?" I said, smirking and raising my eye brows.

Hyo jin laughed. "Why would I? Onew is so handsome, kind, caring, clever. Even though he may not be as rich as you but at least he got my heart. I won't regret!!"

"Really...?" I chuckled, taking a sip of coca cola before i continued, "If he really cares for you... why didn't he even called you once to check on you if you have not even reached home..."

This one got her. Her eyes drooped down and she looked sad.

She spoke after a few seconds, "He's probably busy..."

Hyo jin was very dejected. I didn't want to probe any furthur and change the topic.

After we had our dinner, the night wind was getting stronger.

I took off my suit and put it on for hyo jin.

"Gomawo..."She said softly.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6nNlKHuBs (song to fit the chapter) :D

Suddenly, someone on the street shouted loudly,  "IT'S SNOWING!!! IT'S SNOWING!!! WOOHOOO!!"

Indeed, I saw balls of snow falling down from the sky.

I smiled. What a beautiful sight.

"Wah... Isn't it nice?" I asked hyo jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter