Mrs Onew

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kim hyo jin pov

It's all happening way to fast. I took over the wedding dress from soo mi and went to the toilet to change.

I looked at myself in the mirror.  I can't believe I am going to be married soon. I totally can't.

In this beautiful wedding dress, I took a deep breath and finally accepted the fact. 

I smiled into the mirror. Today, I am going to be the most blissful, gorgeous bride ever.

I imagine Onew waiting for me at the end of the aisle, smiling at me. 

Horror strikes me when i suddenly thought of the wedding night. WHATTT! omg.... I slapped my face and shook my head to get the idea out of my head.

Han soo mi shouted from outside, "Hyo jin are you done yet?"

"Yeah!" I replied and went out.

When I saw my mum in my room, i hugged her immediately.

"MUMM!!!!!" I cried in her embrace.

"Aigooo... why are you crying my dear...? It should be a happy day! Smile more girl!" 

"I will miss you and dad!" I said through muffled voice.

"You can always visit us anytime you want! Our house will always open for you!" Mum said in a comforting and happy tone.

I nodded my head and proceeded to allow my make up artist and hair dresser to help me with the rest.

"WOWWWW!!! HYO JIN YOU LOOK SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! OMYGOSH!!!!" Soo mi shouted out in joy the moment I am done.

"OTTOKE!!! I AM SO PROUD TO BE A FRIEND OF YOURS!!! YAAAA!!! I'm crying!!" Soo mi kept on shouting and jumped around me.

I laughed. Soo mi's reaction was way too funny.

"Yah soomi... your reaction is too much hahaha" I laughed.

"Aniyo! Hyo jin you are reaaaaally pretty!!! I am going to take picture with this beautiful bride and show off! hahaha!" Soo mi said and we took a picture using her phone.

Mum went to accompany dad up here to my room. They looked stunned when they saw me too.

"OMO OMO!! My hyo jin has grown up!!!!" Dad said and started wiping tears from his eyes.

"Dad!!!" I said and tears welled up in my eyes too.

"I am so happy for you hyo jin!!!" mum said and hugged me.

I smiled broadly as I glanced at my parents and soo mi.

"Are you ready?" joon ki asked as he stand at the door.

I looked at my dad and mum for reassurance. They both nodded their head and said, "I'm sure onew will treat you well"

My heart sank as i thought in my head, Thanks dad and mum. I love you. 

So i went down to the first floor.

My heart was palpitating so fast that i thought I am going to die soon.

I am so nervous. 

"Hyo jin! Breathe in... Breathe out. Breathe in...breathe out! When i signal to you to go onto the beach then you move forward okay!?" soo mi said.

I gave a nervous nod.

Dad was standing beside me. He took my hands and wrapped it around his warm hands.

"You are not allowed to cry anymore understand me? Keep your emotions under control! What if your make up smudges!?" dad said in a stern voice but i am sure he was caring for me.

I tried to fight back my tears and watched soo mi while waiting for her to signal for my entrance.

__________________________________________________________________________

Onew pov

OMFGOSH!!!!

Minho just told me hyo jin is entering in 10 more minutes.

I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!!!

URGH!H!!!

I dashed back and forth the room, gritting my teeth in nervous.

"ONEWW!!! CHILL PLEASEE!!!" Key shouted.

"I CAN"T!!! TELL ME HOW CAN I FREAKING CALM MYSELF!!! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED SOON!!! this is like a dream come trueeeeee!!!! after...after like .... 10 yearsss!! omggggoshhh!!! and soo mi just told me that she looked freaking gorgeous in the wedding gown!! i think i am going to dieee nowwww.... urgghhhhh!!! keyyyy!! can you even understand meee!?" I blurted out everything quickly and shook key's body as i speak.

"Onew you are making me sooo dizzy. stop it. OKAY COME ON I GET IT!!! You are getting married and you are nervous!! I KNOWWW!!! HELP MEEE JONG HYUN!!! ONEW WON'T STOP SHAKING MEEE!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Key screamed for help.

"KEY I AM COMING TO YOUR RESCUEE!!!" Jong hyun rushed towards us and pulled us apart.

"Thanks jonghyun!!! huhuhu..." Key faked cry infront of jonghyun and jonghyun was patting key's head to comfort him.

I rolled my eyes at this two. Aren't nobody have time for jongkey bromance here. TODAY IS HYO JIN AND I's BIG BIG DAY.

"TAEMIN!!!!!!!" I shouted and ran towards him.

Tae min's eyes went wide open the moment i called for him.

"ARGHH!!!! onew don't come here!!!" taemin shouted and ran in the opposite direction from me.

"WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING YOUR HYUNG!!! I COMMAND YOU TO COME BACK!!!" I shouted at taemin but apparently, taemin didn't stop running.

 Suddenly, minho blocked my path and i have to stop abruptly.

"You almost killed me!" I said, panting.

"Seriously onew...Your shirt is all messed up. Stop playing okay! plus you can't be so nervous, you gotta lead hyo jin later. Onew, look presentable, look calm and everything will be all right. You don't want all these to go wrong right?" minho said, frowning at me.

I swallowed a big gulp of my saliva and nodded.

Aish... only minho is the most mature friend right after me among the five of us.

I sat on the sofa, thinking back how i planned all these quickly after dasom told me the trut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter