The power of love

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyo jin pov

Beads of perspiration formed on my forehead and rolled down my cheeks. My body was so cold not because of the weather.  I was panting heavily, catching my breath from the long run.  My heart was thumping hard against my chest as I felt so worried for onew. I am so afraid that he would be hurt. Tears began forming in my eyes as I recalled watching last week news on tv, reporting quite a few cases of man being slashed and killed by a group of gangsters. A cold shiver sent down my spine as images of the tragic deaths of the victims’ flashes into my head.

I hope onew, he would be fine. I really hope so.

This is really driving me crazy.

My thighs were strained and tired from all the running but I refused to stop, continue heading towards the KKnight bar to find and save onew.

Onew’s life was really in my hands now.

I remembered taemin who was crying so hard just now in the phone saying that, “ONEW HE NEEDS YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE”

Recalling that makes my heart sink again. Onew, who has been helping me, protecting me, caring for me, making me happy, and comforting me all these while. He has always been the one doing a favor for me. Right now, he was in trouble and I need to be there to help him. I want him safe and sound. I don’t want to lose onew.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw the red LED board on the second floor shining the words, “KKNIGHT BAR” before me. I felt a lump in my throat. This is the time.

I took a deep breath before I finally decided to risk my life to save onew.

I climbed the stairs two steps at a time, and when I reached the second floor, I was startled to see two big and burly doorman standing in front of me. I stopped and stared at them in shock.

 They scrutinized me from head to toe and frowned at my clothes and messy hair. I just realized that I wore only a plain t-shirt and shorts out. I couldn’t even look them in the eyes; they were like some very intimidating giants or something.

“ONLY THOSE WITH THE KKNIGHT BAR Invitation card can be allowed in” One of them said in a low and exerted voice.

I battered my eyelids a few times and I could feel my palms getting slightly sweaty. I replied in a mellow voice and trying to look apologetic, ”I’m sorry… I climbed the wrong stairs…” and I turned my back against them, pretending to walked off. However, after about 3 seconds, I quickly turned back and ran in the gaps between the two standing man while I thought they were supposed to be distracted.

They were like giants plucking a bean from a plant when they lift me up from the ground. “LET ME GO YOU TWO !!!! LET ME GO! I FIND ONEW! I NEED TO SAVE HIM!!!! YOU ALL ARE SICK IN THE MIND!!”

One of them let out a creepy and evil laughter,”Ahahahahah! So! You have come to save that dumb man! You are dumb too”

His words pissed me off. “WHAT!!! ONEW HE GOT THE SECOND POSITION IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL! HE IS PROBABLY MORE CLEVER THAN YOU, YOU DUMMY BIG FAT UGLY MAN!” I shouted, not knowing what I said.

The man got angry and lifts me up higher from the ground and places me on his shoulder. At that position, i was facing the floor and It was an uncomfortable position.

“YOU LET GO OF ME!!!!!” I screamed as loudly as possible.

As he walked through the bar carrying me like this, I could feel stares on me and whisperings talking about me. The bar was so noisy as they were blasting songs. I thought I heard before the dawn’s remix.

“I’m taking you to my boss!” He said.

.

The man opened a door and we went in. He throws me on the sofa and bows to his ”boss” before he left the room.

I sat there in shock and daze as i saw a very obese man, who probably weigh like 90 kg with protruding big stomach and there were many gold rings on his round and fat fingers . I wonder how the ring can even managed to fit into his fingers.

He was wearing a red long sleeve office wear suit and he was squinting his eyes down at me. Standing behind him was 2 other man who I assume was his body guard.

I frowned at him and we both stared at each other for a few seconds before he broke into a big grin.

I am confused with that smile. My goose bumps were standing as I thought that this man was crazy.

“Welcome to KKnight bar. What do you like to drink? We have many different types of cocktail, wine, juice, beer, everything up to your liking!” he said, still grinning happily at me.

“AAAH!?” I blurted out, totally didn’t expect him to say this.

“Where is onew!? I am here to find onew” I quickly added.

“You know…. I don’t like to get girls involved in such things…so don’t touch on this matter… you might probably want to enjoy the night here! I promise it going to be SO FUN!”

“NO! BRING ONEW RIGHT HERE NOW!” I shouted and looked at them earnestly.

“Do you know who I am?” the “boss” asked while pointing at him and raising his eyebrows.

“WHO!?” I replied with irked.

“I am the head of the biggest triad in seoul, the most respected and most handsome traid boss. My name is called KNIGHT!”

When I heard his name, I couldn’t help but let out a soft chuckle and then slowly I burst out laughing at him.

“What’s wrong with this girl? Hey you two! Am I funny?” knight asked his two body guards behind. The two body guards shook their head with a poker face.

I continued laughing hard but I stopped when I sense that knight was angry. I cleared my throat forcefully and looked at him with a serious face.

“Bring onew here!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter