It's a lovely date

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n: I just don't know why whenever i typed a new chapter of this fanfic, half way through the chapter, there will be thunder and lightning then it started raining....lol)

"Kim hyo jin sshi," Onew uttered my name.

The crowd cheered.

I clenched my fist tightly. I was so nervous. I don't know what he will say to me. 

 

Kim Hyo Jin POV

My heart is breaking my ribs and i felt nauseous. 

That mushy onew is at it again...

"My Ja gi ya(Baby)..." Onew whispered softly yet intruguingly into the mike. 

"OoOOOOOHHHHH!!!" onew's fan making funny sounds and some even started whimpering.

My eyes were only stuck on onew. Everything that happened beside me was just noise. 

Onew blinked and his lips curved to form a smile.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Onew said, staring into my eyes from the stage.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" the fan girls screamed.

I swallowed a gulp of my saliva. I know i am about to cry.

"My love for you ever since i was 6 years old, it never changed. Our love...will be forever..." Onew said, with tearful eyes.

"I want to confess infront of everybody here....that you are mine. Please...all of you give us our blessing. The song I am going to sing is called, Forever More" Onew said and winked at me.

 

 

When Onew was singing, I couldn't hold my tears anymore. My emotions were overflow. 

Flash back~

6years old

"KIM HYO JIN!!! YOU STAND THERE!!!!!" Onew screamed in a high pitch voice.

URGHHHH...........!!! What's wrong with this onew guy. 

We just met like a few days ago and now he is already pestering me. Childish....

I didn't stopped but increased my pace.

"YAHHHH!!! HYO JIN!!! wait for me! My little wife!!!! wait!! AHH!" Onew screamed and suddenly a loud BOOM* was heard.

I was shocked because it seems like onew has fell down.

I quickly turned my body around and i saw onew had fallen face flat on the ground.

I gasped and scowled. "Onew how can you be so clumsy!!"

He looked up at me and grinned so happily, like an angel.

I couldn't resist him anymore so i went up to help him up.

"OUCH!!" Onew pouted. "My ankle.... I think i sprain it!" 

"Ottoke!?" I asked, flustered.

"It's okay!!! I am a man! I can tolerate such small pain!! looks like the only medicine right now is CHICKEN!! Hyo jin let's go and eat chicken again okay? pleasee pleasee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" Onew kept on whining.

I sighed and shooked my head. "You need to go and see the doctor now! That's more important than chicken!"

"No!!! If my wife don't listen....then i will....." Onew folded his arms and said.

I rolled my eyes at the childish onew. Hais....,i sighed.

Onew's lips landed on my right cheek. It's wet and soft.

OMYGOSH

I quickly stared at onew. Face totally flushed in hotness.

"HEE HEE!!! LET'S GO AND EAT CHICKEN!!!" onew said and winked then pulled me along.

Onew....

Flash back end~

"Hyo jin!!! ONEW IS SOOOO ROMANTIC!!! OMYGOSH... I AM CRYING!!!" Soo mi said while sobbing and hugging me.

I smiled brighter and brighter at onew. 

Such a nice guy....where can i find it? 

I AM GOING TO TAKE ONEW!!! I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM. He's MINE! hee hee.

When the song ended, what i didn't expect was that, onew came walking down the stage towards me.

The crowd standing infront of me cleared for onew to pass through.

He's getting closer and closer....towards me and then he stopped.

Onew held onto my wrist and pulled me up from my seat. 

I stumbled a few steps towards him.

I stood there staring at onew.

Onew grinned. 

What exactly is he up to?! OMG

I moved back my head slighly in shocked when onew's head inching towards mine.

He continued to move his head closer to mine and I closed my eyes in response.

His lips landed on my forehead....yes. Forehead.

WHATTTT!!!??
I opened my eyes arubtly and blinked at onew.

Onew kneeled down on one knee and then he spoke,"Kim Hyo Jin, will you marry me?", showing a shining diamond ring before my eyes.

I battered my eyes a few more times and more forcefully. 

It's this real!?

"MARRY HIM!! MARRY HIM!!! MARRY HIM!!!" the crowd chanted.

I felt so dizzy.

Everything was happening way to fast.

I looked down at onew. Onew was grinning at me so brightly.

His eyes was full of earnest.

I trust this guy kneeling before me.

I got distracted when jonghyun, key, taemin came beside us and purposely chant so loudly into my ears.

I smiled, almost laughing actually.

Just when I was about to say "Yes" to onew...

"I OPPOSE TO THIS PROPOSAL!!!!" Joon Ki bellowed. The whole crowd hushed and turned behind, staring with big eyes at Lee joon ki sshi.

Lee joon ki strutted like a boss towards onew and I. His eyes fuming in rage.

I was startled and loss for words.

Onew seemed frightened as well.

He stopped infront of us and purposely stomped his foot loudly on the floor which shocked us.

"Joon ki ah..." I whispered and placed my hand on his right shoulder.

Joon ki looked sternly into my eyes which shuts me up.

"How dare you take my girl!" Joon ki asked onew.

"She's not yours in the first place!" onew said, furious.

"I am her first love. We dated before she moved here. She's mine first!" Joon ki said, raising his eyebrows.

"BUT I KNEW HER FIRST!!!" Onew said, raising his voice.

"Hyo jin ah! I have big bangalow, sports car, tall and handsome. I have everything that a woman wants in a man. So please choose carefully..."Joon ki said.

"YAHHH!! YOU BASTARD!! STOP CUTTING IN PEOPLE's CONVERSATION" Key screamed and punched Joon ki's back.

"Key....stop it." I finally spoke.

2 man fighting over me.... OMO

Aren't i suppose to be happy...? lol. it's freaking vexing.

All eyes were on me.

It's my turn.

"I love onew...deep from my heart. He's really nice to me. Joon ki ah.... miane...." I said.

Joon ki closed his eyes for a few seconds before he opened again.

"Arraso....! Onew you bastard!! I am giving you two the blessing. Please....take good care of hyo jin or else...i will break off your neck" Joon ki said and smirked before he strutted out of the cafeteria.

The attention was back to onew and I.

"Onew.... YES!! I will marry you!" I said with a broad smile.

"YAYYYYYYYY!!!!" Onew cheered and hugged me and swing me rounds and rounds.

The happiest moment of my life ever~!

_______________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter