JeJu island 2

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JIN POV

After we played with the water. We went back to our hotel to change into a dry clothes before we head to the Amusement park.

WOAAAHH~ It's saturday today and there were lots of people here. Soo mi and I went to buy ddeokbokki and hot dog bars at the stalls, eating happily as we wait for them to arrive. 

Yoona and taecyeon were discussing with us what we wanted to play first.

"How about the roller coaster? That's a must play!!!" Yoona suggested.

"YAYY! That's fun! We shall start with that!" soo mi smiled happily.

I swallowed my food forcefully when they said they wanted to ride the roller coaster. "Noooo... are you serious?" I said in shocked.

I can't ride roller coaster.... they are the worst!

Yoona and soo mi nodded in sync but taecyeon and i were as pale as a sheet.

Finally the rest arrived and Yoona told them we wanted to ride the roller coaster first.

I could see leetuek almost choke on his saliva and stared with his eyes wide opened at yoona. "WHATTTT!!!????" Leetuek shouted.

As we were queuing up for the roller coaster ride, leetuek, chansung, key and me threatened to leave the queue but the rest of them stopped us.

Onew, minho,taemin and jonghyun kept on saying that they love roller coaster. URGH.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we were on the roller coaster, i sat next to onew.

I can't believe onew was enjoying the ride! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHhhhh... i was screaming my lungs out the whole ride. Onew..... was singing LUCIFER..... what the hackkkkk~ How can he..... like this so much. My heart was going to jump out by the ride.

Key screamed like mad too while jonghyun said he was going to cry. Minho was like LET's GOOO and were enjoying so much. Oh my gosh~

My legs were jelly and onew have to tend to me.

This is one of the worst day ever. Knowing that some of us were afraid of height but they still asked us to play with pirate ship, chair-o-planes and many more.

We took a break by taking neoprints at the arcade.

(sample)

Then we went to the haunted house. HA! At least there is one thing i am not scared of and that is haunted house because they are FAKE. On the other hand, onew seem very scared of it. We were going in two by twos and i was partnering with onew.

When it was our turn to go in, i cheered on onew. "Onew hwaiting! You can do this!"

Onew sniffed and hide behind me.It's usually the guys protecting the girls but this time it was the opposite.

"HYAAA AAHAHH! Hyo jin there is some hair floating around helpppp meeeeeee!" Onew screamed behind me and held tightly to my arms.

"Stop thinking about it... they are all fake! Just hurry and go!" I said trying to calm onew.

"RAAARRRRR!!!" A 'ghost' with blood all over his face roared into my face.

If i said i didn't get shock the hell out of me... i think you know i'm lying. I was TERRIFIED. Okay... it's scary... but i have to stay calm for onew. Aish.

Onew said that there was somebody tapping on his shoulder and he screamed again.

"WOOOO!!! aaahhh....eeeeekkk" the 'ghost' were making noises to scare us.

There were freaking many 'dead bodies' lying around the floor and i almost step on one.

"AAAHH! somebody grabbed my leg!! HELPPP!!!" Onew yelped.

I saw a hand grabbing onew's feet and i stomped on the hand. I hope the person was screaming in pain now.

Then as we walked furthur in, we hear somebody singing song. HOLY.... it's unpleasant.

"Hyo jin! I dropped my shoe!!! I DROPPED MY SHOEEE!!!! I don't want to go back in to take!! AHHHH!" Onew bawled.

I sighed and i quickly searched on the floor for onew's shoe. Luckily... he didn't dropped it somewhere furthur back and i found it pretty quickly.

Finally, we were out of this shyt. We slumped ourselves down on the bench infront of us.

"How is it? It was so much fun right?" Amber asked.

I feel like punching her for saying it was fun. It might be fun if i don't have to protect onew.

The sky was getting dark. We still have sometime left before we went to bbq. We dispersed into smaller groups and went to loiter around.

Of course i stayed with soo mi! But onew's tagging along and minho too because soo mi dragged him along.

I walked around, not sure what to do either because the rides were closing and the shops too. Something caught my eye. It  was a soft toy arcade machine!

I hastened towards the machine enthusiastically. My face brightened up when i saw the cute soft toys in the machine. Onew who sense my excitement said that he would like to play too.

"HYO JIN! There's a chicken drumstick pillow booster!!! Let's grab that!" Onew said happily.

I scan through the soft toys and indeed there's a chicken drumstick booster!!!!

"Yes onew! Let's get that!!!" I smiled.

"Minho oppa! Which one should we get too?" soo mi asked jubilantly.

"Hmm... i don't know.... hey!!! The snoopy in soccer outfit looks cute! Let's take that!!!" Minho said.

We dropped coins into the machine and tried grabbing the soft toys a few times but failed. Onew and i take turns to try but we still fail at our 6th tries.

I sighed. Bad luck i guess. Hmm..... we don't have much coins left. Maybe enough for only 4 more tries.

Onew tried to cheer me up and said,"Gwanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter