First date with onew

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JIN POV

When we reached Mary restaurant, Minho introduced Soo mi and I to the boss. The boss name is called Hoya, i don't know why he was wearing a Tuxedo to work but i can tell that he was a very friendly person because he greeted us with a bright smile and asked us to start work immediately. Soomi and I changed into a typical looking restaurant uniform and we waited outside the changing room for minho who will be giving us a short training before we begin work. While waiting, i took the chance to use the restaurant's phone to call Mrs Lee. I called her to tell her that i won't be back home for dinner because i have work.

We learnt some basic training and at the mean time, i sort of felt embarrassed by soomi because she kept on trying to stay close to minho and stare at his face the whole time. On the other hand, minho who obviously knows whats wrong with soo mi distance himself from soo mi and smiled awkwardly at her. What's worst was that minho accidentally broke a glass of water when he tried to avoid Soomi's hug. "What happened?" Hoya came rushing over to us and gave us a frown when he saw the broken glass on the floor.

"I'm sorry Hoya! I promised i won't do it again,"Minho apologizes and bowed to Hoya while he went to take a broom.

"Another irritating fangirl", Minho sighed.

ONEW's POV

My watch says it's 7pm. I am still waiting for Hyo jin in school. Even the cafeteria was closed already and now i have to sit at the floor outside the cafeteria to wait for her.

I stared at the glass panel beside me and i saw that even the teachers were leaving the school but i am not disheartened, more of worry.

Did something bad happened to her? Did she get bullied by people again?

If she had read that piece of paper, then she will know that i would be waiting for her because i wrote,"Meet you after school! Let's have a sweet and romantic DATE!! Will be waiting for you until you come! With love, Mr handsome onew lee jinki a.k.a the head musketeer"

Onew sighed. I know Hyo jin will not abandoned me because she was not a person like that.

I shivered as the temperature gets colder and that the school was getting deserted.

Suddenly, "We will we will rock you rock you"~ Oh! That's my handphone ringing.

"Yoboseyo? yes umma!?I am still in school. I have something on tonight. Very important! sorry for not calling earlier. Dont worry mum. Ah~ is hyo jin at home already?"

"Hyojin? She said she was working in a restaurant tonight and will be back home late. Why onew?"

I held my phone at my ear in shock. I couldn't say a word anymore. Hyo jin abandoned me for work even though she knew that i would be waiting for her.

I stared into blank space while my mum was"Onew? onew? Are you there? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine mum. Will be back home soon!" Onew said softly and hanged up his phone.

Suddenly, I felt my body deprived of energy and i lean on the wall while standing.

I didn't know that the whole time, i was being full of myself. I thought she did like me like i did, i thought i might win her her heart but i was wrong.

I felt tears in my eyes but i shouted, "A MAN CAN'T CRY"

"BOOM", i heard sound of chain moving and a loud shutting of the door.

I looked outside the glass panel again to notice they have shut the school gate already and the lights in the school all went off at the same time.

"NOOOO! I'm still inside the school!!! Any body help me!! it's ONEW HERE!" Onew shouted while waving outside the glass panel.

HYO JIN POV

"Hyo Jin ah! Somebody called you! Come and pick the phone!" Hoya called out for me while i was cleaning one of the tables.

I went to the counter and place the restaurant's phone on my ear, "Yoboseyo? yes mrs lee?"

"Hyo Jin ah! I'm so worried! Onew.... onew sounds really sad through the phone. He asked about you and then his tone changed tremendously. By the way he said he was still at school. He said he has something important tonight but he said he would be back home soon. That's very contradictory you know... Hyo jin go find him for me ok?" Mrs lee said while she started sobbing halfway through the conversation.

I tried to calm her down and promised her to bring onew back home safely. After i hanged up the phone, i was in dazed.

Mrs lee's words were still in my head. onew sounds really sad through the phone... He asked about you and then his tone changed tremendously.... He said he has something important tonight...

Mrs lee was right. Onew was acting really weird. Suddenly, images of onew handing me the piece of paper i received this morning appeared in my head. "This is your punishment!" and he smiled gleefully.

That's right! I could not get to see what onew wrote to me at all, maybe he told me to meet him up tonight or something and in the end i didn't, that's why he was upset.

I hurried my way to Hoya and told him that i am going off first which he agrees quickly after he saw me looking flustered and worried. Aww... what a nice boss!

I changed my clothes back into my school uniform and rushed out of the changing room which I was blocked by soo mi.

"Where are you going? why are you knocking off so early and without me?" Soo mi asked angrily at me.

"I... i have something important and i need to go back to school for a while.." I stuttered for a bit.

"School? School closes at 7:30pm everyday! And look at the time now! It's 7:45pm already!" Soo mi looked at me questionably.

"WHAT!? It's closed already?? Oh !" I shouted nervously and i quickly took my school bag and dashed out of the restaurant.

Onew... onew... he was locked out in school because of me...why is he so stupid?

I walked up and down the bus stop while i waited impatiently for Bus no, 17 which takes me back to school.

I felt so worried for onew... He must be really scared. I clenched both of my fist while i blamed myself for everything.

Onew POV

I came down to the first floor and i was standing behind the school gate now. Looks like i am really locked out and needs to camp here for the night.

The weather was getting really cold, probably around 10 degrees celcius and i only has a sweater with me.

I warmed my hands by rubbing it and blowing hot breath to it. Hmm.... going to find a good place to sleep and where is it? 

I sat outside the school office which was sheltered  and stared at the school gate infront of me. Whenever i am quiet like this, i will feel the hurt that hyo jin had made to me.

"ONEW ONEW!! Are you in there?" somebody whose voice sounds so alike with hyo jin shouted from outside.

I laughed as i thought it was my illusion because maybe i missed hyojin too much. I lied o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter