Namsan tower

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Jin pov

Onew's smirk was creepy... I felt uneasy because i can't trust onew in this. However, we were already walking hurriedly out of the cafe and down the street. I turned back occassionally to check whether my parents were still following us or not...and they were still.

As we walked quickly away, i glanced at my side to see onew's face. He was chuckling non-stop.

"What's so funny onew??" I whispered.

"Hehehehehe. This is soo fun!" Onew said and interwined his fingers with mine.

I gasped and stared at onew. "What are you doing onew?" I hissed.

"Holding hands is  the basic of a date," Onew said, grinning happily at me.

I was speechless...he's really taking this so seriously?

Suddenly, there was something that caught my eye. My parents were taking out their camera and taking pictures of us. What the hack?!

I was so shocked and rushed to hide my face.

I swear i don't know what i was doing because I was hiding my face in onew's jacket now.

I almost got a heart attack. This was so embarassing.

I shifted my body away from onew immediately but onew pulled me closer to him and hugged me. Now my face was in his chest now.

I struggled a bit to break free from onew, "Onew... what are you doing?"

"Just stay like this" Onew whispered into my ear.

I could feel a lump in my throat, i was so nervous.

When i was slightly relaxed, i felt onew's body heat. It's so warmth. I like it very much. I want to stay like this forever...

However, i heard onew's heart thumping loudly and quickly in his chest. I couldn't help but laughed.

Onew finally let go of me and looked at me questionably. I chuckled and pointed to his heart.

It's so rare to see this...onew actually blushed infront of me. haha

"Let's go?" I asked.

Onew replied cheerfully,"LET'S GO!" and skipped,pulling me with him.

Onew's so cute....

Errr.... what's wrong with me?

 

When we were on the bus, both of us found a seat and sat next to each other. There's a twin seat infront of us which was facing towards our direction. It sat an old couple. They looked like they were probably 60+ years old.

I was looking out of the window in boredom and the old couple's action was attracting my attention. They were holding hands and the ahjussi was patting on her wife's hand lovingly. Wow. They really love each other, do they?

Onew was beaming at the old couple. This gave me chills. Onew's really a happy kid.

Suddenly, some one pushed my head to rest on onew's shoulder. Right! That some one was onew,of course.

I scowled at onew and quickly sat up. He put my head down to his shoulder to rest again and i lift my head up again.

"What are you doing onew?!" I think i shouted.

The ahjussi infront of us cleared his throat and i glanced at him.

He appears to be upset and he started frowning and shaking his head at me. The ahjumma beside him was different, she smiled at me and said,"Continue youngsters! Continue continue.... rest on his shoulder! kekeke"

I grinned awkwardly at them. Onew placed my head on his shoulders again but this time i didn't reject him. I smiled forcefully at the ahjumma.

Onew gave a thumbs up to ahjumma and i squeezed onew's hand tightfully.

"Ahhhh ahhh! Pain!!!" Onew said.

"Shut up!" I said through gritted teeth and smiled at the ahjumma and ahjussi infront of us.

 

We alighted the bus when we saw the seoul tower.

"WOAHHHHH!!! So beautiful!!!" I said enthusiastically when i saw the brightly litted seoul tower gleaming in different colours in the dark.

"Really beautiful...." I said again as i couldn't get my eyes off the seoul tower.

I didn't even realised the sky was already dark. It's actually 7pm now.

"Looks like you really like it,"Onew smiled at me.

"Mmmm!" I nodded at onew and we began walking towards the tower.

I was shocked when onew said we were going to the Namsan locks of love.

"NOOOO onew. THAT's ONLY FOR LOVERS to go! We aren't even one!!!" I said angrily.

"WE ARE!" Onew said pouting at me and then he pointed to my parents who were still spying behind us.

I sighed. "It's only for an act okay onew...?"

Onew didn't respond to my question and immediately pulled me to a shop to buy the locks to place at Namsan.

I waited patiently outside the shop for onew. I saw many loving couples entering and leaving the shop. Some of them were hugging so closely together, some giggling at each other, some teasing each other. I felt really envious.... When was the last time i was being so close with a guy? Flashes of images of lee joon ki, my ex boyfriend, appeared in my mind. I'm sure we were as happy and loving as the couples here. Why was i feeling sad now, all of a sudden? Why am i thinking of him again!?

Onew pov

I am SO HAPPY! SHE MUST BE SO HAPPY TO SEE WHAT I BUY FOR US!

Hahahaha! I can't wait to show her what i bought.

I walked quickly out of the shop,only to see Hyo Jin leaning on the wall next to the shop and feeling sad.

I stopped on my track immediately.

She's watching sadly and enviously at the couples walking past her.

My heart prickled slightly....

She felt lonely too.

But she have me! She won't felt lonely!

Hyo jin ah.... sometimes, i really don't know what you are thinking in your head...

Hyo Jin pov

Hmm.... isn't onew taking a long time? I was about to enter the shop when i saw onew standing at the entrance of the shop.

It was weird. We stood there facing each other. I frowned when i saw onew looking hurtfully in my direction.

What wrong?

Some how i felt that boa's disturbance playi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter