Musketeer Job

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JIN POV

I set my alarm at 6am. I woke up in the morning with the first thought was to avoid onew. I sat on my bed and then i remembered the kiss... the kiss that happened last night... omg...

That's why i woke up so early, with the intention to go to school earlier so that i would not have to sit on a bicycle with Onew and then bla bla bla... awkward conversation... ok stop it hyo jin. I'm thinking too much. Living in the same house and attending the same school? lucky i am not in the same class as onew. Phew

I wrote a note to Mr and Mrs lee saying that i would be off to school earlier and would be eating breakfast at school, before i started heading to school.

Hmm.... walking to school without onew was so much more peaceful... and then as i kept on walking, suddenly onew's voice came on into my head as he sang that song the previous day. I sort of miss his beautiful vocals.

And then when i reached the school gate, i remembered last night incident when onew fell on me. I kept shaking those flashbacks away. Why was my head filled with onew the whole morning? I think i am really going crazy.

I went to the school cafeteria to have my breakfast. There was not a lot of people here in the morning and i was sitting alone in a table. Suddenly, Junho and Kevin approached my table and sit on the chair opposite me. I was shocked because i was not even close with them and they were sitting with me?

"Excuse me? Is there something wrong?", i asked them timidly.

"Omo. You don't know...? the pictures are everywhere!" Kevin said, surprised at me.

I frowned my eyebrows and said,"What pictures? Is it some kind of school scandal again? Nah... i'm not interested in it."

Kevin and Junho looked at each other and made some faces before turning back to me again. "Here it is! See this!" Junho said while placing his handphone up for me to see.

I slurped some noodles into my mouth before i looked up at the phone. I almost choked on my noodles when i saw Onew and I in the pictures. The pictures showed me and onew at the gates, onew was climbing the gates and then a zoomed in picture of onew ontop of me when he fell on me. HOLY CRAP.

"HOW THE hack do you get this pictures? you sick erted STALKERR!" I almost screamed at junho and i snatched his phone away.

I deleted the pictures in his phone and glared at Junho and kevin. "Whattt! Hey dont look at us like that... The pictures aren't taken by me. They are shots taken by the security camera at the gates." Junho said defendingly.

"Agree much.The school was so alarmed to realise someone was locked inside the school and that someone actually can climb over the gates. Not only that, Onew's fanclub was in burning rage... "Kevin gave me a serious look.

"Oh my gosh~ so how the hell do i go out and meet people now... I might as well hide in the toilet the whole day" I said while i burried my face on the table.

"But seriously...are you and onew together or what? WOW HAHAHA! Another new school couple yooohooo!" Junho was talking to me while laughing and then kevin followed,"I think you better think of ways to handle the school and also the FAN GIRLS..."

Junho and kevin kept on talking and talking nonstop and i think i am going to start having headache. "Thanks for telling me this. I think i need to go now...", I said to them before i really went to hide in the toilet cubicle.

This was terrible.... How do i explain this to the school and to the girls...wait... what can I EXPLAIN anyway? URGH...

Bad choice having to hide in the toilet because i can overhear the girls conversation. Almost ALL of them are talking about those pictures...erm. I mean me and onew. They said like,"Omo. I am going to kill that girl if i see her." "yes me too. She touched onewwww!!!" "No more precisely, onew was on top of her!" "She is a trying to seduce onew"

She is a trying to seduce onew. VERY FALSE. All these were making me really upset.

When just a few seconds before the school bell rang, I dashed my way to my classroom and to my seat. When i entered the classroom, the super noisy classroom immediately become silent. Wow. i didnt know i can made such effect. Yes.... they are staring at me and then they started whispering behind my back. I can imagined already what they are going to say, like"Omg... i dont like her. she's so shameless." I didnt noticed soo mi was giving me a tell-me-whats-going-on-or-we-are-done look. Soo mi said furiously,"Hey! So yesterday you went to school was because of onew? I knew you two were together... why didn't you tell me? Hyo jin i am so disappointed with you!" I gave her an apologetic smile and then i whispered to her, " It's complicated! We arent together REALLY!"

Our math teacher finally entered the classroom and this sort of save me from explaining the details to Soomi. Aish...

ONEW POV

I sat at my seat and stared at the white board infront of me. I pouted and sighed. Where is hyo jin? I bet she must be feeling miserable now. But she was avoiding me... I can't get close to her again...can i? Can she face all these alone without me? Aish... all my fault.

Suddenly, jonghyun nudged me. "stop sighing onew. You are making me really irritated you know. Tell you what! I got a way for you to see Hyo jin!"
I clasped both of jonghyun's cheeks and almost shouted,"TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!"

Jonghyun said unclearly,"Stop messing with my face onew. CHILL!" I didnt even realised i was twisting and squeezing jonghyun's cheeks the whole time and i quickly let go and smiled at jonghyun, "Sorry jjong!"

"Ouch... you are such a terrible hyung!" Jonghyun pouts and turned his back against me.

"HEY!" I shouted and tickled jonghyun.

HYO JIN POV

It's a pretty typical and boring math lesson. I think i am dozing off. Hmmm....Yawns* My eyes wandered to the outside of the window and then i think i saw onew's head popped up from below. WHAT!?

I jerked up from my seat forcefully and i rubbed my eyes. I blinked a few times before i looked out of the window again. Onew was standing at the corridor outside my classroom and smiling at me. omg. creepy* doesnt he have lesson? What was he up to....? ONEWWWWWWWWWWWW, i screamed in my head.

I mouthed the words"what are you doing here" at onew and he just shrugged his shoulder and showed me his palms. I made an angry face at onew and i even pointed at teacher hoping he gets what i mean. Onew gave me a cute wink and a broad smile while ignoring my angry face. I gritted my teeth and folded my arms while turning to the front to look at the white board, ignoring onew.

Just then, Mrs Song, our math teacher who seemed to notice onew outside the classroom and said,"Is that Onew outside our classroom? Is there something you want?"

I think i am going to get a heart attack. ONEW GOT CAUGHT! I held my breath as i stared at onew outside the classroom. This was so embarrassing and i burried my head on my table.

"Yes Mrs song! I have something that i wanted to talk to the class about. Sorry to take a few minutes of the lesson time" Onew said politely to Mrs song and entered the classroom.

OMG... I took a deep breath again...WHAT IS HE GOING TO TELL THE CLASS ABOUT? Not that... not that pictures right? some body kill me now.

I didn't realised i was perspiring and my hands were getting colder... Onew was going to speak soon. He opened his mouth.......

"Good morning class. I believe all of you know that every year, students are supposed to change their clubs. Changing of clubs will take place starting tommorow till the next week. For me, as the president of Green and outing club, i would like to inform all of you that our club will be setting up a booth beside the school field tomorrow after school. We would be showcasing some of our past activities pictures and many more. I would like to ask all of you here to come and give us your support. Here is a flyer my club made and please take a look. I hope you dont miss the opportunity to join the club! thank you" Onew said confidently to the class and begin walking around the class to distribute the flyer to all of us.

OH... of course it's about the changing of clubs thing. what was i thinking?

The class gave onew an applause and onew bowed to the class before he left the classroom. I gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter