Green and outing club

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYO JIN POV

Was there somebody moving my body? Hmm... why do i feel like my pillow booster got bigger and warmer today? Is the aircon in my room spoilt or something... Geez.

I slowly opened my eyelids and i saw a straw ceiling. A straw ceiling... WAIT WHAT? I quickly glanced to the 'booster' i was hugging. My eyes almost popped out of the socket when i saw Onew's face like just 1cm away from me. "AAHHHHHH!!!!", i screamed.

I saw onew rubbed his eyes and forced open his eyes slowly and too scream, "AAAHHH!"

We let go of each other and sat facing one another. Onew was panting and pulling his hair, "What did we do last night!!? DId we... Did we.... that..."

I gave onew that what-the-hack expression and almost shouted,"Of course NOT onew... what are you thinking..."

"But why did we slept together and waking up hugging each other....",Onew said and slapped his cheeks.

"HEY!!!! DON'T...we er... just... last night... because....", i said incoherently and i looked around the room panicking while thinking of the right way to phrase the sentence. Should i tell him that i was helping him to put on the medical ointment on his shoulder and then he just fell on me. I begin to feel tired and slept at that position while he hugged me. Should i explain like that? NOOOOOO..........

"Onew... I think because we sort of slept next to each other last night and somehow... we thought the other person is a booster or something..ya that's right...", I explained while trying not to make eye contact with onew.

I felt my cheeks burning hot when onew blinked at me. I quickly rushed out of the room and Mrs Choi greeted me with a bright smile,"Hyo jin! Did you have a good night sleep last night? Your uniform is dry and ironed! come and changed and then you can eat your breakfast. And Good morning onew! Same for you too!"

____________________________________________________________________________

We were on the taxi and on our way to school. It's already 7am and we need to travel for another 1 hr plus before we can reach school. Aish... i have never been late for school for 1 hr plus because of this stupid musketeer job. 

"Onew... I think we are going to get expel from the school or something for being so late for school," I said glumly at onew while looking out of the window.

"Nah.... i already called the school principal and told him about the job so he said it's okay!" Onew said.

"Seriously onew... what's so good about this job? It's so dangerous!!!! You can get yourself killed or injured badly one day. I am going to quit this job no matter what! And i can't believe even the principal GIVE YOU SUPPORT FOR THIS JOB? Is he out of his mind too? I hate to say this but onew.... you are not for this job ok? Go work at some restauarant with minho and jonghyun. AND TAEMIN!! GET HIM OUT OF THIS JOB!", I ranted at onew.

Onew just nodded and lowered his head while i ranted. while i finished, onew still didnt said a word and stared at his lap.

Onew does look sad. Am i being too much? he is not going to cry right...? Omg....

"Onew? are you okay?" I asked timidly.

Suddenly, onew gave me a forceful hug and said happily,"You care for me!!! I'm so happy"

I almost lost my soul from that shock..."Onew... there's also a taxi driver in the car"

"I dont care. I just want to hug you all the way!" Onew whispered in my ears. This...sent my a shiver down my spine. I could smell onew's hair. It's smell nice. Shampoo smell.

My eyes darted to a plastic bag behind onew. I took a peek inside and i saw clothes. And i could see a few words on the shirt,"MY WOMAN"

WHAT WHAT WHAT!
I pushed onew away and i stared at his face eagerly. "What's that inside the plastic bag? Don't tell me it's .... it's the"

"YES IT IS!  I think it's cute! You can't find THIS COUPLE CLOTHES ANYWHERE ELSE RIGHT? KYA!!!" Onew laughed.

I stared at onew and the couple t-shirt he was taking in his hands now in disbelief. Onew... please give me a break....

Onew showed the couple shirt to the taxi driver. "AHJUSSI!! DO YOU THINK THIS IS CUTE? You think so too? hahahaha!" Onew just can't stopped laughing.

"I think both of you looks good together! By the way i can read hands! Let me take a look at both of yours!" that ahjussi smiled and raised his eyebrows at us.

I placed my hands at my back but onew tickled me so i gave in.

"WOW!! Both of you are a perfect match! You two are also a couple 500 years ago!"that ahjussi announced happily.

HA.HA.HA. He can tell this from just reading our palms? LOL. LAME.Actually, I hear this often in drama too anyway.

But onew was already beaming at me like he just won 3 tonnes of fried chicken or something....

Seriously.... when are we reaching school? Why does it seems like it's never ending...

When i finally reached school, and finally went to class.

"Why are you so late today hyo jin? i miss you so much!!" Han soo mi pouts at me.

"Long story. I would lose my breath if i were to say it all," I said glumly.

"Class chairperson, Hyo yeon said that we have to decide which club we want to join by today and filled up this form!" Han soo mi said and gave me the form.

At the middle of the form.

1st choice:

2nd choice:

3rd choice:

 

"Well... i have decided the choices already!" I said and smiled at soo mi.

"What is it?" Soo mi looked at me excitedly.

"1st choice drama club. 2nd choice drama club 3rd choice drama club"

"Noooo! you can't do this to onew!!!"

"And how is this related to onew anyway han soo mi-sshi"

"You know what i mean Kim Hyo jin-sshi"

This conversation was getting to no where. I shall focus on the worksheet our physics teacher gave us.

HOORAY. It's lunch break. Yahooo! As usual, Han soo mi and I went to school cafeteria to eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter