He sings for her

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyo Jin pov

"UMMA!!! APPA!!! GOOD MORNING!!!" I shouted as I skipped towards the dining table.

"Aigooo aigoooo! Our daughter is in a good mood today!!!" My mum smiled, while her hands were busy preparing breakfast on the table.

"Umma umma umma ummaaa... heeeheeheehee!!!" I chanted happily while teasing my mum.

"Yeobo ah!? What happened to our daughter? Is she having a fever?!" Mum said, looking worried. She then placed her palm on my forehead,"Hmm.... no fever....."

"Aish..." I sighed and swing mum's hand away from my forehead.

"AAHH! APPAAAAAAA!! HELP ME TAKE MY PHONE in the room!!!" I gasped as i remembered something and shouted to my dad who was in the room.

Dad walked out of the room, looking hideous as he scratched his with one hand and the other hand carrying my handphone.

"GAMSAHAMIDA!!!" I chuckled happily as i quickly took over my handphone and went back to sit on the dining chair.

I fumbled my handphone excitedly as i was anticipating the morning text.

Vibrate vibrate~          OH!! Here it comes!!!

 

From: >>>>>Onew the irritating guy<<<<<<<

Hyo jinnie!! Did you sleep well?!!! I can't wait to see you later. I am reaching soon! Ahh... How can i miss you so much already? I love you! :)

 

I can't stopped laughing quietly to myself. I think I am going crazy. I continued to stared and smiled stupidly at the text.

"If you kept on staring at your phone, it's going to grow a hole out there!" Mum said and shake her head.

"Arraso!!! I should quickly eat and quickly meet him!!! heeheee!!!" I smiled cheerfully and began my meal.

Mum made a loud gasped. "WHOOO!!???? Onewww!?"

I blushed and nodded timidly.

"Woahh! How...." Mum seemed amazed and did not continued her sentence as someone rang the door bell.

"OHHH!!! IT MUST BE HIM!!" I said excitedly and wiped my mouth hurriedly.

Mum went to open the door and i watched her carefully.

I bited my lower lips as I was slightly anxious. Man.....it's just onew! why am i so nervous? haha

The front door sprang opened and i could see onew standing at the door.

"Ahjumma annyeonghasaeyo!" onew greeted my mum politely and bowed 90 degrees.

Onew was too wearing a bright broad smile on his face and his eyes were twinkling with happiness today.

Onew seemed more appealing, more handsome in his school uniform today.... Everything on him seems perfect.

Finally, his eyes met mine and i thought i died. He's driving me crazy. My heart...oh my heart....

"Ahjumma. I am here to fetch hyo jinnie to school," onew said politely to my mum.

"I am ready onew!! Mum! I am going off now!" I said and scurried to take my school bag before rushing towards the door.

Onew saw that and laughed.

I finally got out of the stuffy house and now i am with onew.

Onew blushed and said,"You looks cute today..."

I laughed softly, "Onew!!! You are making the atmosphere awkward!!!" and gently punched onew on his shoulder.

Onew face blushed even redder.

"Okay okay! Arraso! Onew looks a lot more handsome today as well!" I said and gave onew a thumbs up.

"Do you mean I don't look handsome on the other days?" Onew pouted at me.

"Bwoh!?" I rolled my eyes and said," yeah~ You don't"

"YAAAH!!!  I'm hurt!!!" Onew acted his mushy eyes and sad face at me and i chuckled.

"Can we goo!? I don't want to stay here forever!" I said impatiently and started walking towards the bus stop.

"WAITTT!!!!! AREN'T WE RIDING THE BIKE? Like we always do?" Onew said, gleefully.

I stopped at my tracks and turned behind to face onew and his bicycle. 

I stared blankly at onew's smiling face and he winked at me.

I sighed. I always gave in to onew. Like i said, i can't win over onew.

We hopped onto the bicycle and onew said grabbed his waist.

I considered for a moment or two before i hugged onew at his waist.

Onew's body jerked slightly in surprised and he turned his face behind to look at me.

His eyes showed something. It showed love and care, i can see that.

We couldn't take our eyes off each other for a quite some long seconds.

My heart was hammering in my chest and i felt totally alived. That's how it feels to be in love again.

 I blinked and cleared my throat. "Are you going to move or sit here the whole day?"

Onew seemed to be thrown back into reality.

Onew took a deep breath and finally riding the bicycle. "Let's GOOOO!!! WOOHOOO!!! Hold on properly to my waist!!"

As i was hugging onew's waist, I rest my head on onew's back and feel his body heat.

"Onew...." I mumbled.

"Hmmmm....?" 

"Sing me a song" I requested.

Onew went silent for a while before he laughed.

"My vocals is so good right?! Even you want to listen again! it's okay.... i will sing only for you..." Onew smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HAHAHHAHA!!! I laughed,"BWO YAHHH!!!?"

'I COMPOSED THIS SONG MYSELF!!! isn't it goooooooood?" Onew smiled broadly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Onew started singing the bread song again and i continued to laugh until my mouth were sore.

"Yes...continue to laugh like this," Onew suddenly mumbled.

I was shocked by his remarked and stared up at onew.

"Onew....."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" a girl made an earpiercing scream. We were scared out of our wits. To our horror, onew's bike was almost reaching the girl who was about 1metre away from us.

"YAH YAH YAHHHHHH!!!!" Onew screamed loudly and quickly maneuver the bike to dodge the girl.

And both of us fell on the ground together with the bike. A loud thud was heard.

OUCHH. The rough hard ground had my arms and tighs slightly scrapped and blood were oozing out of my wound.

"Aaah..pain!" I complained.

"LET ME SEE!!! WHERE!! OMO! HOW!?" Onew panicked as he saw my wounds and quickly took out his wet tissue.

I let him help me clean my wounds with the wet tissue. I glanced up at onew and was shocked to see onew was injured too.

His left wrist and his forehead were scraped badly as well. I gasped. "ONEWW! You are injured too! Let me help you!!!"

"ANI !! Don't move!!! I need to help you first!" Onew said sternly.

I gazed at onew's face. I was so touched. He put myself over his own welfare. How can somebody be so nice to me?

My eyes strayed from his thick y eyebrows to his small thin single eyelid eyes, to his tall bridged nose and to his pinkish red cute lips. My lips curved a bit and i moved my face closer to his and plant a kiss on his cheeks.

Onew's eyes widen in shocked. Then he pulled me towards him and hugged him. He pushed me closer to his che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter